Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* Empty
PostSubject: Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers*   Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:53 pm

*im walking along the destert a couple hundred miles west of the village talking to gaia in myself*

you know we might have to use this "bankai" thing abari did... i wouldnt want to be overwhelmed

**you werent overwhelmed we won and besides i like it when we are overwhelmed**

yeah well just in case were going to practice with ours first... what will happen if we face ace or zero just for fun?

**how many times have we used our forbidden techniques**

**how many battles have we had? that we didnt use them and won**

way way way way way more than threee... i get your point but just incase

**ok i understand there is no convincing you lets do it...**

*i stop in the middle of the desert and touch the ground*

well first im going to need ample water...

*i jump up in the air and stomp the ground and an oasis surfaces itself*

lets begin
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers*   Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:01 pm

ok lets do this thing

*i plant my feet firmly and begin to charge green chakra form the ground dragon ball z like*

**we need more**

MORE... MORE!!!!

*more and more chakra comes from the ground until green chakra surrounds me*

**now inorder to craft aegis you need to have this amount of chakra charged up from the earth**

well i only use 33 percent of my chakra in battles anyways... so 50 percent is ok... now that i have the chakra its time to craft the sheild...

BAN....

*the chakra surrounds me and makes a very large crater*

KAI!!!!!!

*the chakra explodes and the crater gets larger and larger and it blinds the area a big explosion is seen from a distance*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers*   Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:28 pm

*i can now be seen amidst the floating rocks and green chakra with aegis on my arm i wave it around a bit toss it up in the air and it latches back on to my arm*

wow... so this is aegis huh? aegis of the immortal this is your sheild right?

**that is correct... dont get any ideas**

well cant i technically dual weild with the sword and the sheild?

**trust me when i say your not ready yet**

crap... i believe you so... lets start training with this thing

*i take the sheild and point it at acouple trees and a big air vaccum sucks the trees dry of their carbon state turning them into nothingness*

holy shit... how come you never tell me what my shit does?

**well you should have known that this weapon had to do something along those lines... that eye in the middle of the sheild is the embodiment of my own it can change alter and manipulate carbon based organisms to your very whim**

i likey... ok whats next the mouth in the sheild...
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers*   Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:38 pm

*i concentrate green chakra from the earth and feed it in to the sheild*

oh boy...

*the sheilds mouth opens wider and wider and wider and it shoots out a gaia cannon across the desert decimating everything for miles*

wow so the mouth shoots out a gaia cannon? without handsigns and it takes alot less time to do... im going to have fun with this later...

**now for some physical techniques**

hell yeah... lets do this gaia spar with me please

*out of the desert sand emerges the exoskeleton of rangarok with out me guiding her movements*

**very well... the sheild is still a sheild michio its defense is un matchable**

*the exoskelton throws a punch and i raise the sheild to it the clash makes a large crater but i am still standing*

heh so thats what happens when an unstopable force meets an immovable object? MY TURN!!!

*i hurl the sheild at gaia and spikes emerge from all sides of the sheild a thin line of diamond string like material emerges from the sheild connected to my finger*

**this is weird**

*the exoskeleton blocks the sheild and it slices right though like a butter*

oh wow... OK BRING IT BACK!!!

*i act like the sheild is a yo yo i hop in the air and bring the sheild back to my arm a kachunk sound is heard for the latching*

**That was not what i was talking about... do you have to add your personal touch to every thing?**

well yeah its how i operate... so a yo yo huh?
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers*   Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:54 pm

**i guess so... whats next**

the engravings on the outside of the sheild look like some sort of key.... this is intersting... i wonder

*i dislatch the yo yo and walk the dog a bit and a take the sheild off of my arm*

ok lets see this thing

*i place the sheild in the ground and the engravings begin to glow brightly*

here we go this is what im talkin about
*the sheild rotates in the air and thousands of holes appear from the ground*

i know what this is but it cant be how... if im not in the earths core!

*i jump sky high and watch the world breaker from up high*

**the sheild is the representative of the earths core by planting it in the earth you can use it for your deadly jutsu**

i like this sheild
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers*   Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:04 pm

*ragnarok goes back into the earth and i drink water from the oasis*

i think its time i challenge someone with the bankai... hopefully they make me use it

**no one is more powerfull than us were the ultimate team!!**

heh... damn right

*i slam the sheild on the ground and begin to skate board on it back to the village*

WOOOOOOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers*   Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:24 am

*while im skateboarding back the ground begins to rumble*

ok... ive been in this situation before it is another worm?

**worse...two worms**

CRAP!!!

*i kickflip off of the ground and the words emerge i connect the sheild to my arm*

ok time for a feild test... GAIA CANNON!!!

*green energies begin to collect in the maw of the sheild the worm goes for me and eats me*

you have to be kidding me... it takes that long to charge?

**well it is the ultimate earth long range attack so it must take a while**

well time to fire this bitch...

*i fire the cannon and it obliderates the worm i step out coverd in gunk*

i hate bull worms... SHIT!!!

*i backflip in the air and charge the yo yo and sling it downwards it grind the other worm in two*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers*   Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:03 pm

THATS THE WAY!!! o... crap not again

*several more worms pop up out of the ground and roar in my face*

ok ive had it with this shit

*the shield opens its eye and the skin off of the worms are flying in to the sheilds mouth along with all of the sands and trees in the area*

this is a really large strain... i have to keep it up though... ok thats enough FEEDBACK!!!

*the remaining worms that did not get effected get blasted with a big wide yellow blast aegis dissapears*

and thats that
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers*   Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:30 pm

damn that was tiring... i have to refrain from using feed back and the carbon absorbrtion

**agreed it also puts a strain on me as well kham**

well one could only assume gaia

**dont be sarcastic with me**

yes mam...
*i shrug my shoulders and examine the worm*

i really hate these things
**ditto**

well you up for another round babe?
**dont call me babe and yes ill be glad to smack you around some more**

hah... that will be the day
*i backflip accouple feet and gaia materializes infront of me in her exoskelton*

**time to teach you a thing or too**

bring it on old hag
**hah... you slept wit this old hag**

and it was awesome...
*i wind up for the greatest impact*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers*   Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Used To my Bankai *fierce consequences for eavesdroppers*
Page 1 of 1