Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

the power of the earth.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-06-30

the power of the earth. Empty
PostSubject: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:40 pm

i stand in the middle of a grass field* come earth's advocate show me your power
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:49 pm

*i pop up out of the ground*

well... i guess ill make you a believer too

*i stomp the ground and a staff appears in my left arm i slide my right arm in my pocket and strike an all to familair stance*

your move...
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:02 pm

*my scythe glows* i'd have it no other way. ban *my scythe begins to float towards my hand* kai *kokuhyou appears* kage of the nightmare village. this match will be one I'll remember *draws dragoon blades and runs toward you* IKKEI *i fire a barrage of chakra bullets and use Chronokinesis to move faster then them i then jump behind and and swing with both dragoon blades for your torso*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:09 pm

that thing screams death and destruction... LETS HIT IT!!!
*i run and powerslide under the barrage of chakra bullets leaving you off balance*

and for the follow up!
*i stomp on the ground while getting up and the ground uppercuts you with a diamond fist*
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:19 am

i get hit but i recover quickly* you'll have to do better then that *kokuhyou appears behind you and strikes a stance* NOW KOKUHYOU *kokuhyou begins slicing at an increased rate* ENDGAME *i then hold dragoon out making an X pointed at you* take this *i slice the air and a huge X heads from your blind spot*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:57 am

**bankai?**
(nah were good...maybe later...maybe)

global fist....
*i duck under KOKUHYOU and uppercut him into the *

**kham your blind spot...**
(got it... thanks)

*i do a 720 degree backflip barely avoiding your X and land infront of you*

you see.... i have eyes everywhere....now greatest impact
*i charge a green chakra pulsing punch twoards your abdomen*
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:01 pm

i hold my hand out and it stops your fist just befor it hits me* let me guess the earth speaks to you.or something like that *i push my arm and sends you flying* i must say the power behind your greatest impact is eminse. that took more then i wanted to stop that punch. *kokuhyou comes flying toward a mach 2*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:13 pm

its called the greatest impact for a reason kid...
(telekinesis...)
**its ok if he makes us go bankai its over**
(that is if he makes us... now to deal with his bankai)

note.... i am never overwhelmed by speed...
*i raise my arm to stop KOKUHYOU and it makes a big crater surrounding us i face slam him into the ground*

wasteland synapse...
*the ground tears a big seam and thousands of diamond spikes stab KOKUHYOU from all sides on his way to the earths core im standing over it on a diamond platform*
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:21 pm

*i stand with a slight smirk on my face* of course..you fight with zero and ace..both of which are faster then you..so speed wouldn't be new to you. no problem. i hope your not under estimating me.. * points hand at you* cause if you are you'll end up giving me the upper hand *hands begins to burn bright blue*AND THAT WILL TAKE THE FUN OUT OF THIS QUARREL * a vicious onslaught of azure flame heads your way
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:33 pm

(so this is the azure flame?)
**looks like it...flames that can burn through anything**
(well lets see if it can burn through gaia diamond...shall we?)
**im with you...**

*with my right hand still in my pocket i backflip several feet i summon the staff of ragnarok and i stab it in the ground and i pole vault over the flames and charge a seismic burst*

SEISMIC BURST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:47 pm

*i look to the sky* not so fast * i point my left hand at you to slow you down. i then pull my right hand upwards with my flames following behind it
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:51 pm

*i turn around in midair and shoot the wave of seismic energy at your flames the resulting shock launches me twoards you with the combined forces*

global fist
*a punch stronger than that of the greatest impact comes twoard you*
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:52 pm

*i stand with my eyes opened with the shock* shit i ues telekinesis to stop you..but you force though it and i'm sit rolling for miles
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:03 pm

unless your an immovable object you cant stop an unstopable force....
*i rush up to you at seismic speeds and grab your head and send you through trees and run you through trees and mountians with my diamond arm clenching your head piercing its fingers into your skull*
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:11 pm

*kokuhyou burst through the ground and kicks you in the air and grabs me* thanks boy. *points dragoon towards you while in the air* kokuhyou can break his body into pieces* points of dragoon begin to glow green* so you didnt crush it..*falls to one knee but still holds his swords up* damn brute force sucks. got to end it quick MEGA CANNON *a beam fires from the gun blade and breaks the sound barrier multiple times. with every passing second. steady growing stronger and faster
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:22 pm

wow...thats cool....at any rate...check into the infermary zuki
*i do one handed handsigns and begin sliding back on the earth seperating me from your mega cannon for accouple seconds*

here we go... time to pull this move out of the attic again your body can break into pieces too zuki....
*i hold my left arm twoards you and the diamond that was left in your body when KOKUHYOU tore me away from you begins to grow at an accelerated rate and since my hand was in your head your head sprouts diamonds smothering your brain severing you limb from limb*

**kham the mega cannon...**
(SHIT!!!!)

*i summon the axe of ragnarok and charge it with the energy of the unstopable force since it was at the last second the blast blows off some of my skin*

ow....
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:41 pm

*nothing happens* i did my research on you kham i new you would pull that move out your ass. thats why i used vital kinesis to get rid of the diamond shards. *i hold out dragoon* ban *my body begins to glow* kai *the dragoon blade begins to fuse with me and i look like this*

the power of the earth. Anima______20_by_Wen_M

round two starts now.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:45 pm

i know your just saying that to make your self look cooler but hey im up for round two!

*i slide my right hand in my pocket and strike a stance*

LETS GO!
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:48 pm

this coming from a guy who maintains his hand in his pocket *i point one of my hands at you* but i dont care *i begin to fire streams of azure flame 100 streams a sec*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:58 pm

what can i say i like the way cotton feels on my hands....
*i shoot a seismic burst at your stream making the flames following behind it spontaneously combust*
and i dont use my right hand that often so i keep it there i dont want to wave around aimlessly

*i raise my arm um and karate chop the earth and a large seam appearts from under you sucking you in with convection currents*

here we go...
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:11 pm

i burst in the sky* i fly towards you fire more streams* didnt hear a word you said and didnt care
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:15 pm

cool e o dude.... i kinda wanted you to do that.... why must it always in this way
*i fall in the seam down to the core*
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:17 pm

FUCK *I begin firing streams of fire at the ground so that i can follow you* your not going to beat me like that
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:20 pm

you shouldnt have been having that high and mighty attitude.... never let your emotions get the best of you in battle zuki

*i slam my fist on the walls of the earth and the earth begins to close in from both sides around me sealing me in the earth preventing you from following me*

unstopable world breaker...
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:22 pm

* i stop and stand floating in the sky* my emotions didnt get in the way.. *i sit on the ground and wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the power of the earth.   the power of the earth. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the power of the earth.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next