Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JinHyuga
Outsiders
Outsiders
JinHyuga

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone   Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:41 pm

*enters a clearing in a field of trees* I'm waiting.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Outsiders
Outsiders
Xeos

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone   Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:46 pm

*I walk into the field* Excuse me..I'll take you on I love to battle
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Outsiders
Outsiders
JinHyuga

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone   Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:50 pm

*I turn and nod* ok, let's see what you've got
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Outsiders
Outsiders
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone   Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:01 pm

*I bow* By the way...the name is Xeos!! *I charge at Jin* Fire Style:Fireball Jutsu! *I continue running and shoot a fireball at Jin*
Back to top Go down
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone   Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:58 pm

"I know that smell anywhere" I say sitting on a rock *Dimension steps to battlefield* "Jin" *Smells another* Who the fuck is this guy but come by the armory when your done i have something for you
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Outsiders
Outsiders
JinHyuga

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone   Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:43 pm

*I focus chakra and wind around my palm* 8 Trigrams Air Palm! *I thrust my palm at the fireball and a wave of wind disperses the fireball*
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Outsiders
Outsiders
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone   Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:50 pm

*I continue running at Jin* Interesting move! *I channel Fire Chakra into my fist and throw a punch at Jin*
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Outsiders
Outsiders
JinHyuga

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone   Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:21 am

Flame control, impressive. *I avoid the punch then I focus wind around my fist and throw a punch at you*
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Outsiders
Outsiders
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone   Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:36 am

*After Jin blocks my attack I'm left open. I get hit with the punch and go flying back. While in the air I perform a recovery and wave my hand at you* Fire Style:Flame cutter!!! *I launch a wave of cutting fire at you*
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Outsiders
Outsiders
JinHyuga

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone   Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:47 am

*chakra starts to pour from my body* 8 Trigrams Rotation! *I spin and create a barrier deflecting the attack*
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Outsiders
Outsiders
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone   Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:11 am

Quite the defensive fighter aren't you?! *I draw Hono Tama* But every defense must fall!!!
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Outsiders
Outsiders
JinHyuga

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone   Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:44 am

We'll see about that! *I unsheath my Hakke Hozishinsei*
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Outsiders
Outsiders
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone   Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:19 am

*I rush at Jin and come crashing down with Hono Tama*(Remember Hono Tama is a mix between a Giant Sword and a Katana)
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Outsiders
Outsiders
JinHyuga

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone   Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:40 pm

Impressive sword. *I backflip and dodge the attack* Looks like I'll have to be more careful. *I leap towards you and channel chakra into my blade* Try this! *I swing my sword at you full force*
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Outsiders
Outsiders
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone   Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:03 pm

*I simply raise my blade to block the attack* YES!!!! This is what gets my blood boiling!!! *Hono Tama begins to glow red* Ex...plode!!! *Hono Tama glows rapidly as Smoke and fire cover the area*
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Outsiders
Outsiders
JinHyuga

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone   Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:46 am

*I leap into the air and use my chakra to float for a few seconds* Good, I'm enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Outsiders
Outsiders
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone   Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:38 am

*As Jin is in the air Mulitple Fireballs fly from the smoke at him*
Back to top Go down
JinHyuga
Outsiders
Outsiders
JinHyuga

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone   Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:10 am

Hmph... *I smirk and channel chakra through my palm* 8 Trigrams Destructive Air Palm! *I thrust my palm out and fire a barrage of chakra/air bullets aimed at the fireballs and you*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone   Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a friendly sparing match, challenge open to everyone
Page 1 of 1