Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Unbeatable

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZK
Outsiders
Outsiders
ZK

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-21

The Unbeatable Empty
PostSubject: The Unbeatable   The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:12 pm

*i stand in the destroyed ruins of the Azure Flame village. it reeks of death and destruction with random corpses lain every which way. i breathe in deeply and the death in the air makes me sick. i vomit before rubbing my mouth clean and taking another deep breath. now adjusted to the odor, i calm myself and focus. one step i take forward and do handsigns. i bring the moon around the planet to a full moon in the sky. i feel its power coursing through me in a way that only a few people can. with this power i take my hands and aim them at a corpse. the corpse begin twitching and it finally stands up. i begin moving my hands around and the corpse begins moving with my hands. i focus more and the corpse's finger moves in an impossible way. my eyes glow and my gaze intensifies. the corpse explodes in a bloody glory, yet still the blood retains a circular shape. i begin molding the blood into different shapes until i grow tired of playing with it. i loose it inside of another corpse and close my eyes to focus again. i reopen my eyes and hold my hands toward a pile of corpses. they all float above the ground and begin moving at my will. i close my hands in a fist and each of the corpses fall one by one until all that is left is a large orb of blood where the corpses floated before. i begin molding this much larger ball of blood into a certain shape. as it grows more compact, it begins to take on the shape of a different type of sword. the sword has a blood red blade and the handle is black as the Void. i also make a sheath for the blade from the blood. the orb has been completely packed into an unbreakable sword with untapped power. i take the sword and and infuse it with a bit of my chakra, making it a formidable channel for elemental power. i then sheath the blade and put it aside for now. after making a sword, i proceed to focus once again, this time working with lightning chakra. i begin swirling my hands around myself as i do with all my lightning techniques now. the electricity begins charging at an unreal rate. sheer seconds pass and the electricity is alrady lashing out on its own, licking at everything it touches, destroying stones and disintegrating the remnants of the corpses i just used. i continue charging and i draw even more power from the full moon. the planet begins to shake beneath me as the level of electricity i'm gathering begins to disrupt the magnetism of the planet. i become a new pole of magnetism, and the rest of the planet begins to fall apart. the ground itself breaks up and floats int the sky as does the water. everything on the planet begins to float as gravity is no longer existent anywhere else but where i am standing. the sky begins to turn black with clouds and lightning crackles fiercely with an otherworldly strength. with one movement of my hands to a position of equilibrium, the electricity begins to shoot throughout the atmosphere, the air around the planet becoming a living electrical panel. with one last movement of my hands to a position outstretched to both my sides and the electricity flows from my body throughout the whole planet and the atmosphere becomes pure electricity for what seems like hours. every bird, fish, animal and human left alive on this planet in this dimension has been disintegrated into nothingness and their souls taken from existence and sealed inside the blood blade i just created. after the planet returns to what would now be as close to normal as it would get, i have lost all feeling in my body minus barely being able to move. i hobble over to the blood blade and look to the sky. the moon has chunks of it missing and there are large chunks of rock floating around the planet*

Mission: Create a new weapon, create an unstoppable move, destroy the planet... Accomplished.

*i heave a heavy sigh and warp away*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Outsiders
Outsiders
ZK

The Unbeatable Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable   The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:04 pm

*i warp back with Fenri and the Dodecagram appears below us*

You need to get faster. Time to train.
Back to top Go down
Fenri Lunaedge
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Fenri Lunaedge

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-07-16

The Unbeatable Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable   The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:05 pm

*i stand before Zero*

Anything to get stronger.

*i await my orders*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Outsiders
Outsiders
ZK

The Unbeatable Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable   The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:06 pm

Good.

*the gravity becomes so great that it crushes you into the ground and begins to crush your body under the weight of your own hair*
Back to top Go down
Fenri Lunaedge
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Fenri Lunaedge

The Unbeatable Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable   The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:08 pm

*i groan in intense pain as i try to stand up. i get to one knee, but fall back down again facefirst*

Gah!
Back to top Go down
ZK
Outsiders
Outsiders
ZK

The Unbeatable Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable   The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:09 pm

Stand. Use your chakra to stand.
Back to top Go down
Fenri Lunaedge
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Fenri Lunaedge

The Unbeatable Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable   The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:27 pm

*i begin focusing chakra to my legs, although it is much harder to do so when trying not to be crushed. the chakra flows to them and i begin to stand ever slowly. sweat begins pouring from my body, soaking the floor*

I.. will... STAND!

*i stand completely and chakra courses throughout my whole body. i breathe heavily and the gravity seems to disappear from me*

Was that it?
Back to top Go down
ZK
Outsiders
Outsiders
ZK

The Unbeatable Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable   The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:28 pm

No. We have just begun.

*i snap my fingers and the gravity increases exponentially and forces you into the ground again*

Sit.
Back to top Go down
Fenri Lunaedge
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Fenri Lunaedge

The Unbeatable Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable   The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:33 pm

*i send more chakra to my legs and arms and begin standing again. my sweat drenches the floor as i come to a full stand once more*

More!
Back to top Go down
ZK
Outsiders
Outsiders
ZK

The Unbeatable Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable   The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:35 pm

Of course.

*i snap my fingers again and the gravity doubles once more, now at Jupiter level*

Use your whole body.
Back to top Go down
Fenri Lunaedge
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Fenri Lunaedge

The Unbeatable Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable   The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:56 pm

*i stay standing, but my arms droop to the ground, almost being torn off by the gravity. i send massive amounts of chakra to my arms and hold them high above my head*

Gum GORAA!!

*i begin bench pressing and squatting in the increased gravity*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Outsiders
Outsiders
ZK

The Unbeatable Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable   The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:59 pm

*i watch as time passes and you continue squatting*

Heh...
Back to top Go down
Fenri Lunaedge
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Fenri Lunaedge

The Unbeatable Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable   The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:03 pm

*days pass as i continue squatting. my legs have already turned to jelly and i can barely stand without shaking. i continue squatting and my sweat had watered the whole field and flowers have begun to grow*

I.. can't go on.

*i finally break under the pressure and fall into a self made crater*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Outsiders
Outsiders
ZK

The Unbeatable Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable   The Unbeatable I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm

*i hold my hand to my head to dispel the massive migraine coming on*

Dodecagram for days.. I usually only do it for minutes...

*the Dodecagram fades and our clothes bounce back to normal. i walk over to fenri and warp us away. his newfound speed and power should be quite the asset*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Unbeatable Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable   The Unbeatable I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unbeatable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Azure flame :: Fighting and Rivalries :: TRAINING AREA-
Jump to: