Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

give me a good battle...anyone accepted!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
L
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
L

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-09

give me a good battle...anyone accepted! Empty
PostSubject: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:47 am

I sit on the battlefield awaiting an opponent
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:50 pm

*i appear on the battlefield*
up for a round L?
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:22 pm

hey guys how bout a free for all *draws kunou* come on you know you wanna
Back to top Go down
https://bluefire.forummotion.com
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:23 pm

i agree
*draws kunai*
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:33 pm

*looks at L* well how bout you L and xane put those useless things away
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:35 pm

okay
*i toss them into the air*
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:45 pm

*i jump in the air and slice them in half with kunou* now enough chit chat *i rush at xane with my sword sweep back* here i come
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:46 pm

*ixion appears*
bring it!
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:57 pm

*i shadow step in front of you then i shadow step in the air and throw kunou at you,i then shadow step to the ground befor my blade hits you and i throw you at the blade* strike raid v2
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:08 pm

damn!
*i block kunou, barely*
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

Number of posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:11 pm

*mind if i cut in * draws yuki and lunges toward ace* not time to waste
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:13 pm

*i grab kunou quickly and gaurd your attack* your a new face and your already starting shit *i repel you and fire dragon drivers at you and xane*
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:22 pm

i spin you around and it grabs your dragon drivers i then pivit my scythe and they all head for xane* it's gonna take more then that if you want to beat me *i rush at you and throw my sythe as it heads towards you it's freezing anything with then a 10ft radius* this is the end of you
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:25 pm

SHIKAI! Ixion's Bolt!
*lightening wraps around me and i dodge the attack with light speed*
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:38 pm

o you have a shikai huh *holds the scythe at you* i have nno need for my shikai for the likes of you xane *i fire a beam of pure dark energy head right for you* die!
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:41 pm

*a figure can be seen in the sky* don't forget about little ol me *i fire more dragon drivers at of of you. i then use shadow step so i can get to the ground and i fire even more dragon drivers* take this
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:51 pm

*i dodge all the attacks and stop next to zuki*
you are nowhere near as fast as me
*i kick you into the air and follow you up*
and thanx to ixion's shikai...
*i smash you back to the ground*
...you never will be
*chakra gathers into my hand*
DRAGON'S BITE!
*i throw the chakra at you*
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:18 pm

*i spin my scythe around and send the chakra back at you* i may not be as fast as you,in this state but in my...nevermind it matters not you want live that long*i appear behind you with my yuki* your speed means nothing if you can't hurt me *i kick you in to the sky and use telekeisis and slam you into the ground multiple times* foolish boy
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:22 pm

*i break out of it and stand up*
ohohoho. someone thinks they have power?
*my eyes turn silver*
you have know idea what power is
*i appear behind you and throw a kick that sends you flying*
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:38 pm

slide on the ground with one foot* no my friend you have no idea what power is *i hold my scythe at you again and whisper"chronokenisis" and moves so fast that i tear the ground up-under me to shreds* NOW DEATH IN ONE CUT * i use telekenisis to bring you to me and i stab you with yuki* you don't have any reason to fight so you could never beat me.*i look at my scythe* i must release yuki from the prison. i turn and begin to walk away
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:39 pm

i rush at xane and heal his wounds* i think you underestimated your enemy xane. don't worry i'll deal with this pesk. after all just me alone is more then enough *Assault style: blade assault-I run around you at amazing speed, I then continually fire my blades at you using my kinetic abilities*
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:12 pm

damn...anotha loss...give 'em hell
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:34 pm

i use Chronokinesis to break out of the onslaught* shit he looks like a human but he fights like a demon *coughs up blood* ace your not the same as when we first met. your skills have improved.however your still not in my league *my wounds begin to heal* i can't die in battle.
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:51 pm

*draws legion and points it at zuki* can't die in battle huh. you wanna test that theory *waves legion around and yells* bring wrath my minions *a horde of demons burst from my sword and head for you each demon looks like a dead or dying dragon* theres no escaping this
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:23 pm

i stand a watch as the dragon demons head my way* i guess i have to use it *i hold my scythe in the air and point it at your on coming army* shikai *blue flames come and scroched the army and head towards you* let the power of the azure crush you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: give me a good battle...anyone accepted!   give me a good battle...anyone accepted! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

give me a good battle...anyone accepted!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next