Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
I might as well post my bio... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
I might as well post my bio... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
I might as well post my bio... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
I might as well post my bio... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
I might as well post my bio... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
I might as well post my bio... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
I might as well post my bio... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
I might as well post my bio... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
I might as well post my bio... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

I might as well post my bio...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-07-11

I might as well post my bio... Empty
PostSubject: I might as well post my bio...   I might as well post my bio... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:16 pm

Khameron... Michio (strength of 3000000)
Birth Date: 5/1/91
Clan: None
Kekkei Genkai: Carbon Infusion
Perfered Fighting Style: Taijutsu

Background Info:
Khameron had a clan... they were all quite strong people who specilized in earth style taijutsu... the night Khameron was born his child brith killed his mother ever since then he was outcasted from the clan and exiled. Forced to learn himself how to controll his abillites his only friend was the earth itself he became a conduit for its forces and learned how to master its greatest and most beautiful creation carbonite... he went back to his clan and something came over him. instead of being welcomed by the clan they were all shocked by how his whole left arm was consumed by diamond. they attacked... Khameron went into a frenzy and killed everyone in sight and spared no one at all. this part of him that consumed him is his alter ego it has no name and only appears if he is forced or allowed to appear. Khameron one day hopes to best his alter ego and put an end to him once and for all. and rebuild his clan the only thing that reminds him of his clan is his sword ragnarok the advocate of the earths fury that given to him by gaia herself master of the earth

Personallity: Khameron doesnt really care about much hes really really laid back but loves to make jokes and fight... it would be rare if you catch him in a serious mode but dont think that you cant take him seriously he is an opponent most formidable [img][/img]

my techniques have been perfected to maximize the strength of my arm and laced skeletal strudture

basically i can form my arms and diamond in the area into almost anything that i think off
just think of gaara and kidomaru but shitloads stronger

rarely tell the story of how i became one with the earth but im sure people are dying to know...

after i had been exiled i wanderd for days... no food no water no nothing just me sometimes i reverted to eating off the earth itself for sustanance. after days of just walking and on the verge of death i came to the world end. no mortal has ever been to such a place and lived to tell the tale

tarturus.... the ultimate abyss the end of all life and bane of all existence. i wandered unknowingly into this realm not knowing that i was an unwanted visitor until i stumbled upon her

gaia

she too was a prisoner in this realm and she began to speak to me using her last breaths of life...

***weary traveler save me from this fate... i must return to the earth it is dying***

infront of her was an altar with a crystal like crown i used the last of my strength and placed the crown on my head and consumed the water around it

immeadeately my body began to change... power flowed through me my natural earth kekei genakai was enhanced i can see thing that no man could see i was one she was inside me her energies flowing through me then gaia broke free from the chains and she emodied herself in my left arm that i used to sheild myself

my arm morphed into diamond it became heavy yet light, strong but weak at the same time shee was in my head

***you must use my power to rejuvinate this land khameron***

i did so wihtout action i placed my hand into the ground and lush green flora and fauna flew from my fingertips this power was mine i was the earth

then went back to my clan... i had the signal that i had been touched by gaia the diamond infusement on my arm

when i got back to my clan after my exile they were alarmed those who were really touched by diamond their whole body was turned diamond not just part of it they read it as i took the power from her

i tried to assure them that i did not but they attacked and something in my awakened it seemed that gaia was protecting me from their savage blows without me doing it it was like i was a vessel and that she was the mind controlling my power

but this was not a good thing.... one by one the flew i was regretting every step i took every slash of a sword every punch every jutsu was not my doing but just gaia protecting me one by one they were being wiped out i could bear to see it i couldnt watch i closed my eyes and it was over

thousands of bodies stood before me and their was only one long body among them the leader of my clan..... my father who was currently about to kill me with the ragnarok the ancient sword of gaia the sword that she used to battle the king of darkness for dominon of the earth

and then it happend too quickly i held out my arm and the sword came to me i was its rightfull owner

it was then my father dropped to his knees he knew that i was the rightfull vessel of gaia he knew then and is the only one who knows that all the carnage that had transpired in the last 3 minutes was in vain

i walked toward him... ragnarok gleaming in the morning sun and broke the sword in two one handed swords and i killed him... returning his body to the earth

it was here at my old village where i construced my home out of pure dimond
Back to top Go down

I might as well post my bio...
Page 1 of 1