Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Shiro, The Elemental Spirit I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Shiro, The Elemental Spirit I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Shiro, The Elemental Spirit I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Shiro, The Elemental Spirit I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Shiro, The Elemental Spirit I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Shiro, The Elemental Spirit I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Shiro, The Elemental Spirit I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Shiro, The Elemental Spirit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Shiro, The Elemental Spirit I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Shiro, The Elemental Spirit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Shiro, The Elemental Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Shiro, The Elemental Spirit   Shiro, The Elemental Spirit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:10 pm

Name: Shiro Kazuma
Home: Nightmare

On the outskirts of the Abyss... Zero and Shiro stand watching the sky with the setting sun.

Shiro speaks...

"I need more training. I dont feel as if I'm at my full potential right now. And i feel that you are the only one who can bring me to that point........"

Zero closes his eyes.

"Alright then... Mind you that I can't really train you until we're finished... Right? You know that it would be dangerous."

Standing, Shiro closes his eyes and a smile appears.

"I've made my decision."

Shiro Kazuma, a waunderer who found himself in search for an old friend in Abyss. Finding Zero, he then stayed in Abyss and took them in as his new family. His past has pushed him foward, and he trains to complete a promise dear to him. While in Abyss he felt unsatisfied. Going to his old companion for help, he joins Zero in coming to Nightmare in creation of a new place to be. He hopes to in Nightmare, he finds the one thing he has been seeking for so long. Till then. That is now the place he calls home.

Last edited by Shiro Kazuma on Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Shiro, The Elemental Spirit   Shiro, The Elemental Spirit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:14 pm

Characteristics: Shiro is a goofy guy, but is very serious in times he has to be. When in battle he can be very playful, but also is a very quick learner. He can analyze an opponents moves by observing them in battle and then practicing them himself, he will try to perfect it if it is of his liking.. He is very nice also but not to be taken lightly by his smile. When he hears of a new technique which he hasn’t seen, his curiosity takes over and he tries to see it in action. Simply he believes life should be enjoyed, though in battle you will only see a smile. When his companions are in danger, he will do all to protect them. Not exactly the following type. He believes that people make their own choices, for they make their own destiny. ((Hopefully this aint confusing XP))
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Shiro, The Elemental Spirit   Shiro, The Elemental Spirit I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:53 pm

Shiro, The Elemental Spirit Swords10

This is me now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiro, The Elemental Spirit   Shiro, The Elemental Spirit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiro, The Elemental Spirit
Page 1 of 1