Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-07-05

I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! Empty
PostSubject: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:08 am

Come now you Jesus wannabe. *i sit floating in the sky napping* Better show up...
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:25 pm

*i walk in with claw over my shoulder*
jesus wannabe...you wouldn't happen to be talkin about me...would you?
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:16 pm

*i float to look at you from the sky* Come on Mr. Messiah. You should know that by now. Ready to give me a good fight so I can show you where you stand?
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:18 pm

quick question...what did i do to piss you people off? why do you all want to "show me where i stand?" am i really that...weak and i dont realize it?......or do you all see me as a threat?
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:42 pm

You're nowhere near a threat to me. I'm just tired of your "worthier than thou attitude" without actually beating me. That's always been my problem with you and I want to squash it here and now. You ready? *i stretch and the wind blows lightly to the east*
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

Number of posts : 1205
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:07 pm

not to e a bitch or anything, but...
xane your not a threat to anyone and your not weak either so shut your trap and get outta here.
zero its kinda cruel to challenge xane to fight you, when you know the outcome already.
sorry to spoil your fun zero, but not now. you know ace and kham are the only ones who stand a chance.
and zane, if that just pissed you off, im gunna have to drag you outta here because under no circumstances am i pulling that sword outta your ass. cuz in about 10 minutes, thats where its going to be.

Last edited by Tazuki on Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/naruto4lyf
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:53 pm

Hey, Taz, I wouldn't make it that fast. And I just want to see for myself the extent of his power. It won't be that bad if he's as strong as he says he is. *i float down to the ground and walk towards you two* Besides, I need a good battle that won't kill me.
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:17 pm

*my fists glow blue*
is that so...why is it that people seem to think im below them?
*eyes change silver*
DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT I OR YOU NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING!?!? IT ALWAYS HAS THE SAME OUTCOME!!!! THE ONLY REASON I HAVE THE ATTITUDE I DO IS BECAUSE...
*stikes a stance with claw*
...forget it! it ddoesnt matter now, and it never has!
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:18 pm

*to taz*
stay out of this...this is something you have no hope of stopping...
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Grow up. Don't turn your failings into some epic of self tragedy. We used to be on the same page till you couldn't beat me. What happened to your former resolve? Did it fade with your courage?

*i look you right in the silver eyes*

Bring it.
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:44 pm

self tragedy is something i never had...and as far as my resolve and courage...
*my eyes glow brighter*
my resolve is to crush anyone who pisses me off
*i rush at you as i swing claw*
and my courage is alive and well!!!
Back to top Go down
Fenri Lunaedge
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Fenri Lunaedge

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:55 pm

*i sit on a tree branch* This is the alpha male, I shall challenge him after the other one.
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:41 pm

*i jump over your blade* You missed the point. When was the last time you fought me for fun? Now I have to provoke you. Do you know how tiring that is? *i throw a slurry of kicks at you*
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:28 pm

*i block the kicks*
fighting you for fun is not on my list anymore
*i swing claw and follow up with a kick*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:37 pm

*i lean back and dodge both swings*

Well too bad. You actually showed some promise for being worth something.

*i jump back a couple of feet and do handsigns*

Now all you promise means nothing.

*i place my hands on the ground and draw up the TB Soundbreker. i spin it over my head and grab it by the neck and hold it over my shoulder*

Now I wil play for you an elegy of emptiness...

*my eyes go blank and my body limp. i rush at you and begin swinging the guitar wildly, but fluidly*
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:55 pm

*i dodge the attacks, barely*
shit...demyx much?
*i drop in the air and bring down claw*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:59 pm

*i warp above you and swing the guitar down at Mach 5*
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:31 pm

*i crash to the ground and slide roll*
ok...bad idea...
*i rush at you, dragging claw behind me*
NO ESCAPE!
*i spin and swing claw at you again*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:33 pm

*my body falls back and barely dodges your swing but quickly regains balance and does rapid spin with the guitar*
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:48 pm

*activates sharingan*
this'll be fun. EARTHQUAKE ASSAULT!
*earth pillars rise out the ground towards you*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:11 pm

*i slam the guitar into the pillar and blast off from it right towards you. i swing the guitar with added chakra to give enough force to crush a mountain*
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:35 pm

here he comes
*i stab claw into the ground and twist it. i jump off of it as the chakra in it begins to make craters in the ground*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:14 pm

*i smack you back to the ground on top of claw and swing the guitar in your direction sending a strong sonicboom your way*
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:48 pm

*lands on the hilt of claw*
*yells in pain an flips off it* shit!
*grabs claw, charges chakra into and releases it towards you*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:58 pm

*i charge chakra into the guitar and strum it sneding out a chakra wave that pushes your body far into the ground. i finally come from the sky and slam down on your body with the guitar making an even deeper crater*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!   I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Challenge The Makeshift Savior!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next