Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Fenri the Snow Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Fenri the Snow Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Fenri the Snow Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Fenri the Snow Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Fenri the Snow Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Fenri the Snow Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Fenri the Snow Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Fenri the Snow Wolf I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Fenri the Snow Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Fenri the Snow Wolf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fenri Lunaedge
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Fenri Lunaedge

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Fenri the Snow Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Fenri the Snow Wolf   Fenri the Snow Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:55 am

Name: Fenri Lunaedge
Bloodline: Mizusakura - Uses ice to form into anything

During the great ninja wars my clan was split up and dispersed throughout Nation of Water. Because of that its name has been lost with the wind. I was lost as a child and raised with a pack of wolves. (Cliche I know ^_^) I learned the way of the wolf and my surrogate family treated me no differently. After a time with the family, I was once again lost in a snowstorm. I thought I was going to die when a passing shinobi picked me up. He took me to his home and helped me get back to fighting condition. After I recovered, I thanked the shinobi and went on my way, drifting a lone wolf without a pack. I was frequently attacked from not knowing how to speak english.

One battle changed my fate as a being on this planet. I was attacked by a poacher trying to take my pelt. He had the upper hand and was about to kill me when out of reflex the sweat on my brow flew into his eyes blinding him. I found my chance to escape and took it. By the time I escaped I had learned a little English so I headed towards the direction of the nearest town. I found the library and spent the extent of three months reading on everything from history to fantasy. That is where I stumbled on the Ninja Book of Bloodlines.

I learned about my bloodline, and yet there was no name for it, so I call it Mizusakura from the way that I have learned to use it. After I read up I picked up and drifted. I honed my skills and stumbled upon the Nightmare.

So here I am, in a new place ready to begin life as a human.
Back to top Go down

Fenri the Snow Wolf
Page 1 of 1