Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends Empty
PostSubject: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:14 pm

*i sit in a grassland under a full moon with Arcana at my side* Hey buddy, think anybody will show up? *Arcana looks at me with a slight smile and he lays back down. i fall back and lay sprawled out in the grass with the full moon right above me*

((Pokemon with me: Arcanine, Gardevoir, Vulpix, Raichu, Zapdos, Blastoise))
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:21 pm

*i sit in a tree*
wassup zero?
*i look at arcana*
lookin for a battle huh? good luck with that, i dont think anyone will show up since you have pokemon with you
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:24 pm

You're here. If you don't want to fight then leave. I have no time for foolishness with children with a Jesus complex. *i turn away and lay my head on arcana's back*
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:28 pm

ouch...that kinda stung a lil' bit
*shrugs*
whateva, see ya later
*vanishes*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:32 pm

*i snap back up* Oh, come on. Stop being a little shit! Damn... *i lay back down* Stop being so scared. Geez... *thinking to myself* I might have to begin provoking him in the most violent ways.... *dark laughter*
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:13 pm

*i poof in* zero no. i can not allow this. you said ppl had to catch the pokemon yet your using them on ppl and you haven't even open this up for other ppl. now whe n you and kham wanted bankai i didn't hinder you two so don't hinder my village from what we agreed on. thats all i have to say.
Back to top Go down
https://bluefire.forummotion.com
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:08 pm

*i turn over to face ace* Not in the mood for you unless you want to battle. *i turn back over* You have yours, why not then? ANybody that was at the old village could get theirs. Besides, how many of your villagers acould even be found at mine?
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:12 pm

hey i'm just going by what you said. you said we had to catch them so yeah. and i'm to busy to get into another fight. sorry bro.
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:49 pm

So go and I'll wait here with Arcana and see who decides to drop by. *i begin to sleep*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:30 pm

*I walk up to Zero* A Pokemon battle? Hey Zero mind if me and my Pokemon fight you? If so I'll think I'll use my Kanto team.

Kanto/1st Generation
Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends Aeon1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:35 pm

*i sit up and Arcana looks up at you* Thats fine with me. *i stand up and stretch* Mind you that this is a Shinobi Trainer battle... Let's show these Azure guys what Pokemon is all about! *Arcana stands up and howls*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:47 pm

Raichu lets go. *Raichu hops of my shoulder and onto the battle field. With his Electric cheeks sparking*
Raichu: Rai Rai!! *I strike a stance and get ready to fight*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:22 pm

*arcana disappears* Alright then. *i jump into the air and throw 5 flaming needles. arcana reappears and pushes off of me heading right towards you*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:28 pm

*I toss 5 shuriken to match the 5 flaming needles* Alright Raichu c'mere!! *I grap Raichu and begin to spin him around. I let go and he is sent propelled at Arcanine* Iron tail!! *Raichi flips in the air and his tail begins to glow* My turn *I then rush toward Zero preparing a Crack Shoot*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:41 pm

Strength! *Arcana slams down on Raichu's tail to throw off the iron tail (dice roll)* Phoenix Kick! *i begin kicking hundreds of flaming needles*
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:41 pm

The member 'ZeroVenkage' has done the following action : jutsu & weapon clash

'jutsu ' : 6, 5, 5
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:43 pm

Wind Style:Violent Storm!! *I thrust out my arm and emit a Violent wind with minor cutting abilties to attempt to take care of the needles*

Raichu!!!!

Chakra Flow 3/4 97%

Last edited by Aeon on Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:43 pm

The member 'Aeon' has done the following action : jutsu & weapon clash

'jutsu ' : 1, 6, 1
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:44 pm

*Raichu gets slammed down to the ground from Arcanines strength*
Raichu? You okay?? *Raichu stands uo*
Raichu: He gives me a nod* Chu!
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:06 pm

*i stomp my foot on the ground and a wall of flame comes up strong eonugh to stop your wind* Arcana, extremespeed! *arcana disappears and raichu is knocked around*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:12 pm

Raichu! *I look as Raichu gets tossed around* Discharge NOW!! *Raichu begins to let out great electrical current*
Alright *The fire wall prevents my wind from stopping them assault of flame needles I begin to attmept to dodge(Sonic Sway style) But I get grazed from them numerous time*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:22 pm

*arcana is seen sliding backwards right at the edge of the discharge* Arcana, come on! *arcana jumps to my side and howls* Double Team. *arcana splits into two and one stays by my side while the other looks as raichu* get ready.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:48 pm

Raichu:Rai..*Raichu falls to one knee and then stands up*
Raichu Nasty Plot c'mon!!! *3 Dark Question marks appear on Raichu's head and then disapper*

*I rush at Zero and perform hand signs* Lightning Style:Blast Bullet!! *I fire an orb of lightning energy at Zero* Raichu now try this use Thunder!!! *Raichu's cheeks begin to glow and Thunder emits from his body toward Arcanine the one staring at him*

Chakra Flow 3/4 95%
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:46 pm

*i jump at you and go around the lightning right into your face* Hello! *i grab you by the shirt and throw you into the way of your Raichu's Thunder (roll to see if it hits) as both arcanas disappear*
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:46 pm

The member 'ZeroVenkage' has done the following action : jutsu & weapon clash

'jutsu ' : 5, 6, 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends   Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open to All: Come Fight Me and My Friends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next