Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-06-30

The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:00 am

sorry it is that good
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Number of posts : 1096

The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:01 am

Me: im in heaven *starts to scarf food*

Shikari: well theres a guy who wanted to ask somethin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:05 am

Zelphe: Really? *She looks at me* I'll assume it's the quiet one who's just staring at his plate*

Oh..I'm sorry how rude of me. I've come to ask you a question..what does the word "Epitaph" mean to you?

Zelphe: No not at all why do you ask??

Have you ever seen a Redish Pink orb floating around?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:07 am

*I throw a pink gum ball* there it go's
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:08 am

*stops eating( he kaze why r we here again?
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:10 am

Neku! This is serious!
Zelphe:*look startled from my yelling*
Sorry Miss for yelling...but can you answer my question..
Zelphe: Well yea I know of this orb her name is Tarvos and she's a friend of mine.
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:11 am

sorry aeon
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:12 am

so umm where is she then
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:18 am

Zelphe: Well she usually visits everyday..around the same time. That time would be *She looks at the clock* In about an hour hopefully she'll be here then.

Hmm..alright.

Zelphe: well *Zelphe gets up and walks to the sink as she does she spills a drink on her* Ah phoo! I need to go shower be right back Shikari and guys.. *She hurries off to the bathroom*
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:19 am

*throw a gum ball at aeon* try this
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:22 am

*I catch the gumball and stand up* Naw *I give it a shock with some Lightning* You take it..it's sour styled now. *I begin to walk around the mansion*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:23 am

Shikira: take your time dear!
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:24 am

this gum ball super chared now*eat it* yahhhh
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:26 am

* i walk ouside the mansion* cool she's got a pool *thakes off shirt and dives in, i then jump ou of the pool back into the manson* COLD!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:28 am

*While walking through the house* I don't think she is telling me the whole story...*I hear running water* What's this.

Zelphe: *Humming. She washes her long pink hair and then shut the water off* So what brings you upstairs??

Tarvos..I want you to tell me everything you know!
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:29 am

*still shivering iu add a flame ara to warm myself up* hats better, wheres Aeon?
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:31 am

good ass gum ball
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:33 am

Im going to go look for him * explores mansion*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:35 am

Zelphe:*Zelphe grabs a towel and then brushes past me* Nothing Tarvos visits all the time.

Your not telling everything you know!!
Zelphe:What of I'm not? Does it matter?!
YES!! This is something that is important to me..a promise is what I have to keep...
Zelphe:Well I don't know what to tell you..but Tarvos isn't coming..not today not anymore! *She rushes out of the bathroom*
What the hell?!
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:37 am

hey lady tell aeon wat he needs to know
Back to top Go down
Kira U.
Genin
Genin
Kira U.

Number of posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:39 am

Hey guys! Do you mind if I help?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phonixforce
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:41 am

Shikari:just go ahead Z they came a long way so it must be inportant*

Me:*Looks down in basement and see something flyng i rush back upstairs* Um is tarvos pink Aeon *notices Kira* how the hell you get here it takes two days to get here you kno?
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:43 am

Yea she's pink *I run to Abari and grab his shoulders* Did you find her?
Back to top Go down
Kira U.
Genin
Genin
Kira U.

Number of posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:44 am

I had nothing to do in the village, so I followed you guys here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phonixforce
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:46 am

hey kira how you get here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's   The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Villages 1st A-Ranked Mission, Locating One Of Then Epitaph's
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next