Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Come Neku, Show Your Moves

Go down 
+4
Aeon
KAZENEKU
Zeik hellgate
ZeroVenkage
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:32 pm

Pay attention because a lot is going to happen in the next couple of seconds!

*i tense up and sidestep your tzunamifist. i grab you by the shoulder and spin you around and throw you high into the air. then i do wicked fast hand signs and place my hands on the ground to summon TB Sounbreaker. i strum it at the opposite frequency of the sound waves in your tsunamifist, cancelling them out. then as you fall back to earth, i unstrap the guitar and crush it on your back right as you land. i keep it there*

Was that really your best? Too bad... Want another chance? Come at me like you want to kill me.

*i remove the guitar from your back and take a couple of steps back*
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:44 pm

azul give me your power*summond azul and fusz with him* sea turtle form!
Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 Sea_tu11
hidden mist jutsu!
*I draw redemption*this is it Aether! * I throwsyou into the air and then throw my sword at you and do a combo and slam you to the ground on top of my sound clone to make it explode* how was that zero* I hold redemption out ready for a surprise attack*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:55 am

*i lay on the ground in the mist* Pretty good. But you cut me... Quite a few times... I want to repay the favor before I end this. *i do hand signs and absorb the mist into a ball of water right above me. then i punch the ball of water and it sends hundreds of aqua blades in every direction. i warp behind you and summon the dodecagrom below you so small that you can't move* No escape. Might want to pray.
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:25 am

*I see your attack to late and anqua blade goes through my left shoulder*damn I can barely move it but here I go sound syle-sound dome jutsu *I summond hollow poles in a circlearound you and hit them to emitte sound from them to try to stun zero*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:57 am

You're unfamiliar with my dodecagram. You can't move at all. So none of that.

*the rest of the aqua blades ravage your body*

It's useless... No matter what you do...
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:38 am

if that is the case and I can't move but I can still talk then I can only send out sound Sound Style:Banshee Shriek *I let out a scream to attempt to defend agaisnt oncoming attacks.Also meant to disrupt senses in the body such as thinkin and hearing and sight*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:45 pm

sorry neku... *i fan away the banshee skreik with my rangnarok staff*
zero will be taking a leave of absence... your fighting me now
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:12 pm

damn your just as strong as zero* I run in circles around kham and generate chakra in my feet to pick up speed then I go in for a kick from the left*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:13 pm

no... im physically WAY WAY WAY stonger than zero

*the kick hits me in the face and it shows no effect*

you dont know what your dealing with

*i take my left arm grab your leg and break it*

i am merciless
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

Number of posts : 1265

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:15 pm

this will not end well
*sits at a safe distance away from the fight*
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:24 pm

ahhhh my leg you have super human strenth to*I stand on one leg and create 20 sound clones* damn it I need to keep away from you water gatling gun*me and all my clones blast water billets at kham at high speed*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:43 pm

no need to hide amongst your clones... *i stomp the ground and diamond walls appear on all sides and sheild me from the water bullets*

there you are...
*i activate my diamond eye and locate the real you amongst your clones*

WASTELAND TREMOR!!!!
*i punch the ground and a large rift makes all of the clones fall in with only you still above ground*

WASTELAND CATACLYSM!!
*i stomp on the ground and a wave of diamond spikes head towards you*
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:46 pm

((I'm not to sure on the specifics but I'm assuming this doesnt destroy my clones but just puts them underground..Correct me if I'm wrong and then I'll edit this post))* I fall back from the spikes but then I signal my clone to jump out the ground around you and explode*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:54 pm

((dont worry about it ill manage))

*i fly back out of the sky down to the ground and stop my desent with a diamond platform under me*

dont tell me this is all?

lets see how you do under near death expirences...

*i jump off of the diamond platform punch the ground and a very very large diamond fist erupts from the ground and smashes the area with you and your clones under it*

good bye kazeneku
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:24 pm

*I have some clones pile on top of me but still get crushed and barely survive* I can't fight anymore kham you broke damn near all my bones
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:14 am

i know... thats what i was going for you need to learn about natural frequencies when it comes to sound that will aid you sound jutsu a lot

and you might want to check into the infermary

im through here you stay at the same rank you are currently at which i think is a chuunin if its not then you are one now

train more and fight me with killer instinct
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:00 pm

thank for the battle kham and the next time we fight I will fight you as if I want to kill you
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

Number of posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:22 pm

to bad you want kill him though
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:25 pm

and you will?
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:47 pm

i have no reason to kill you.
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:50 pm

why do you only talkin shit to the people lower then
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:53 pm

that would be evey one minus zero,ace,kham,aeon
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:55 pm

so why wats the reason why do you do it
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:57 pm

i like to..if you dont like it then you should become stronger and prove your worth...o i forgot abari is cool and xane is all rite
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:01 pm

ok I feel wat your sayin so I will and your one of the people I want to fight but your number 2 on my list
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Neku, Show Your Moves   Come Neku, Show Your Moves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Neku, Show Your Moves
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next