Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-07-11

ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:04 am

that is alot of... SHIT!!!
*a spike hits me in the shoulder and i tear it out*

ok...lets go
*grits teeth and holds aegis infront of me and random tree bark and water and earth begins to collect in the mouth of the sheild*

.......alrighty lets begin the end
*i get knicked by accouple more crystal spikes but im done charging and gaias eye in the middle of the sheid turns black*

FEEDBACK!!!!
*i big stupid ass yellow blast shoots from the mouth of the sheild the recoil send me sliding accouple feetbackwards twoards you it devours the spikes in its wake*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:19 am

ARCANE LIGHT!!!

*i slash once on both sides of me, once above me and once perpindicular to the inital light slash and they all open wide and begin spewing more crystals at you most clashing with your Feedback and some going past it heading for you*

Arcane Omega...

*i strike a stance and chakra begins to swirl around me and Arcane Oath glows brightly and crystals extend it many times past its original size*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:26 am

childs play....
*i take aegis off of me and slam it into the ground*

MAXIMUM REVOLVER!!!!
*i start twirling and floating in the air and the earth begins collapsing and aegis begins to shoot feed backs out of the earth everywhere coming up from the ground*

COLLAPSE!!!
*the earth goes into aegis more trees and water and bolders goes into the earth and aegis continues to fire up from the ground*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:45 am

*i begin running around dodging the blasts coming from the ground*

Too slow!

*i jump high above you and swing Arcane Oath many times so that a semicircle of light begins spewing crystals all over the place with a thick stream heading right for you*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:57 am

*i glare at you and a yello beam comes up from directly under you*
**shall i keep going**
(yes...were almost there to the absolute world breaker i just gotta buy us some time)

*i glare at the stream of crystals and they fall short with accople hitting me in the chest...*

the gravity is so intense the farther and farther aegis absorbs not even L's gravity powers stand up to this KEEP GOING!!!
*the barrage continues*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:04 pm

ARCANE OMEGA RELEASE!!!

*i stab Arcane Oath into the semicircle of light i just made and light fragments from all around you converge on your body in a shining glory of light shrapnel and the tassels on Arcane Oath go into my arm. Crystals begin to grow around the rest of my body and my Arcane Armor is activated*

ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 Anima_metallic_by_me_by_colourwolf
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:07 pm

*the world finishes collapsing and an endless void surrounds us we are standing amongst the other planets and the sun is gleaming not to far away*

you know zero.... all this power....that we have
*i clench the foll powerd aegis and latch it on my shoulder*

LETS USE THE GALAXY AS OUR PLAYGROUND THIS IS IT!!!

*i yell and the planets shake*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:30 pm

No holding back....

*i strike a stance floating*

Crystal Clones!

*3 more of me are formed around you and we all go in for a slash*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:20 pm

(visor...)
**of course i almost forgot**
(shows how much you care about my well being....)
**shut up now lets make this one a fight to remember**
(on it....)

*i diamond visor appears on my face so i can breathe in the vaccum of space and i look at you*

ok... AXEL!!!!
*i spin ragnarok around on my arm and it makes four chakra wheels that are about doubel the size of aegis*

GO!!!
*i hurl them at your clones and keep the extra one*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:35 pm

*we all catch the wheels with our blades and whip them around to throw them back at you*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:41 pm

*i use the spare to dissapate the blades*

ok time to get serious...

*i rush twoards you and come down upon you with a sheild smash that makes mercury reverse its orbit*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:34 pm

*i get smacked and sent flying at an incredible speed and sent towards venus. i use its gravitational pull to catapult myself like a meteor towards you with a vapor trail like a comet and Arcane Oath glowing fiercely. i begin spiraling towards you as the other three clones shoot spires at you*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:46 pm

shit...multitasking mother....
*i stand up straight and yo yos come out of aegis to protect me from the spikey onslaught they start rotating rapidly while i charge twoards you for another clash not as fast but my weight and power makes up for it*

THIS IS...........
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:33 pm

THE ULTIMATE!!!

*the vapor trail is all light crystals and they fly at you (some wrapped around venus) and i swing my lade at you with a force that takes the moon from its orbit*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:17 pm

**kham the moon...**
(nggh...shit i know)

POWER!!!
*i push off of you and turn twoards the moon attempting to intercept me in its orbit*

NGGHH!!!
*i swing aegis around and lasoo the moon and swing it right back in to its proper place and aegis lands with a kachunk then i turn my back*

revolver...
*several yoyos charging the feedback are circled around you and they begin to fire*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:35 pm

*i wave Arcane Oath around me and the crystals form in a way that they split the blasts around me*

I got an idea...

*the crystal clones begin flying at and around you slashing and shooting crystals*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:51 pm

(whats he talking about?)
**no idea but i think you need to use rangarok with the sheild its been a stand still this whole time.... no one has the upperhand here**
(your right... every thing he throws at me and every thing i throw at him basically clash)

i have an idea tooo...

*i slide aegis down my arm until im grabbing the handle on and the mouth is facing you and it begins to rotate and make several chakra sheilds around me kind like rotation*

zero... you do know that what were doing is basically i big ass draw lol

*i summmon the staff of ragnarok in my right arm and begin connecting it to aegis*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:09 pm

As it always has... Too bad though. I really was hoping to win. That doesn't mean that I won't try! Here we go, Oath to Arcane Light, Lunar Eclipse!!!

*the 3 clones and i begin flying at lightspeed around you encasing you in a dome made of light the same size as the moon*

This is one Moonshine I'm glad I'm not in...

*the light begins shooting shards at you from all angles endlessly converging on you as the clones and i wait outside to see if anything happens*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:29 pm

*i emerge from the cylinder of light unharmed but for some reason blood is covering my face*

wait... WTF?

*i turn and look up and gaia took most of the hits for me all of the arcane spears are piercing her back*

(dude...)
**is that all you can really say?**
(are you...)
**no im still alive... but im gonna have to recover inside your body for a little bit its not a big deal but it hurt**
(i know but why...)
**people do crazy things kid...*
(im not a kid...)
**well finish this like an adult...**

ok...
*a lone teardrop comes down my face and chakra shapes around my left arm into a crystalized cannon of sorts (looks kinda like the angel arm from trigun)*

well zero...you managed to invoke a side of gaia i definitely havent seen before....compassion for my life and here we stand in space the galaxy the mother of all creation the moon at your side the earth in this gun...and i think this is my final thing before i have to return the earth back to normal

*my visor creates two scouters over my eyes*

genesis cannon....

*a small sphere of chakra comes out of the cannon and it shoots a very very very large white cylinder (About the size of jupiter) of greenish chakra twoards you*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:17 pm

CHAOS CONTROL!!!! (not really but i had to say something when i do this)

*i pull the moon into the path of the blast just long enough for me to shatter Arcane Oath and use the stars around us as placeholders for millions of shards of light. they all fly at you and he shards in gaia's back explode, finishing the Lunar Eclipse and throwing your blast off. the moon and explodes and its shards are disintegrated while im shot to the sun*

All I can say... is... *cough* That shit was awesome...

*i stop flying right before i hit the suns gravitational pull and i begin to fly back to where the moon once was, tattered and broken*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:07 pm

*i float amongst the galaxy shanked and bleeding kinda like freeza but still cool*
**wake the fuck up...**
(what if you can see... im kinda half past dead here)
** kham you and zero got some work to do**

(cough cough.... like what i cant move much more)

**you still have to reconstruct the galaxy do you know how much damage you guys did the other gods are pissed**

(fok em....)

**UHGGG!!!!!**

*gaia seizes control of my body and she races across the galaxy to zero and we fuse into zam*

Zam/gaia: OK.... since both of them are out of commision i guess ill have to do this my self anyone home from zeros body?
Back to top Go down
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:14 pm

Hyozanryu: Yeah Gaia, I'm home... Looks like Zero did a number on you two. *slight chuckle* I guess we should get to work then?
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:25 pm

gaia: indeed... lets begin

*with the power of the earth and the sky combined zam the master of the cosmos child of the omniverse reconstructs the galaxy from scratch repairing all the damage that was done by*

Kham Michio: who reverse mercurys orbit and devoured the earth

Zero Venkage: who used the moon as a sheild and manipulated the gravitational pull of a planet to his advantage and flung himself into the sun

these two shinobi....no gods.... through struggle pain suffering achieved a bankai and have inflicted damage beyond thought

this is what happens when an unstopable force meets an inmovable object
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham   ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARMAGEDDON: Zero vs. Kham
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Azure flame :: Fighting and Rivalries :: grudge match-
Jump to: