Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kira U.
Genin
Genin
Kira U.

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:41 pm

Um.... Tyki! No point in doing that. Humans are mosty water and water amplifies my sound waves. I didn't git in through your ears, I got in through your body. Pretty soon all your sences and movements will be messed up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phonixforce
Tyki
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Tyki

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:44 pm

i really dont care....
*i phase through you and your pheonix and implant a tease golem in your skull*

ill just have the tease go inside me and rearange my nerves... having all the jutsu in your repitoire is useless if you dont know how to adjust it in situations like these kira....all your training will be renderd useless today
*i backflip and stand infront of you on the air*

time for you to check into your own infermary...
*i summon a baton in attempts to multiply the tease golem in your skull*
Back to top Go down
Kira U.
Genin
Genin
Kira U.

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:50 pm

*Removes the golum with telekinesis and destoys it* *Stares at Tyki* *Closes eyes then opens them again* MANKEKYOU SHARINGAN!
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:54 pm

this is pointless. he is just going to phase though every thing you. do. this guy is annoying
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:58 pm

impressive....but its still NOT ENOUGH!!!
*i shove my hand through a portal behind me and it appears behind you with the cross like weapon stabbing you inthe abdomen*

ha....
*i continue to repeat the action*

(i dont spam the phasing alot... if you see the battle)
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:01 pm

yeah you do..when ever some one gets close to hitting you you.just phase. it's on the same line as xane ghost boy shit....i dont care makes no difference to me. kira will finish you of...but i cant help wondering why i give a fuck either way..damn ace wearing off on me
Back to top Go down
Kira U.
Genin
Genin
Kira U.

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:04 pm

*Coughs* *Looks at Tyki* *Eyes glow bright gold* You don't know what happens when I become 10x angreier than normal anger level do you? *Eyes are still glowing bright gold*
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:11 pm

do you turn green?
*i do hand signs and the tease golems begin to multiply inside of you gnawing at your flesh from the inside*

tell me before you die....
*the cross weapons return to my side and they begin to rotate around me*
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:12 pm

kokuhyou analyze those tease golems for me
Back to top Go down
Kira U.
Genin
Genin
Kira U.

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:23 pm

I'll be glad to! *Eyes glow even a brighter shade of gold* *Distructs the golums in side my skull* Let's go, Keahilani! *I jump off Keahilani and land on a rock* *Something simalar to sasuke's curse marks appear on my skin, Eyes still glowing* *Wind picks up* *I start distructing EVERYTHING telekineticly* *Hand Signs* FIRE STYLE: FIREBALL JUTSU! *The flames are stronger than normal and they make a ring of fire around the battle field. *Jumps in the air and punchs Tyki A LOT harder than normal*
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:32 pm

*gets knocked back far into accouple trees and eventually hits a mountian*

wow... that was quite a hit...i didnt see that one coming but i have to apologize

*i wearily stick my hand in a portal and it appears infront of you*

but the tease golems can not be destroyed.... all the effortless destroying inside your mind that you have just done just make your body a breeding ground for the tease but i will not use that instead...

*i clench my fist and you begin to throwup thousands of tease golems*

i think they like my body as a host better... nice fight

*i turn the tease golems into a baton again and i stab you in the throat with the baton and i begin to disentigrate your spine from the inside leaving you a pile of mush*
Back to top Go down
Kira U.
Genin
Genin
Kira U.

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:37 pm

*Eyes still glowing* Sends chakra to spine* *I heal my spine and I stand up* You think you can rid of my that easliy. *Punches Tyki again really hard*
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:42 pm

actually yeah...

*with the tease baton still implanted in your throat the rest of me matierializes out of the portal*

or else i wouldnt have done it....
*i take my left hand and phase it through your chest and i squeeze your heart ceasing your life*

well...its been fun
*my hand is still on your heart*
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:45 pm

use telekinesis and it sends you flying* thats enough....why the hell am i here
Back to top Go down
Kira U.
Genin
Genin
Kira U.

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:47 pm

*Coughs* Hey Zuki!
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:47 pm

*since zuki sent me flying i rip out kiras heart*

he made me do it...
*i slide to a stop with your heart in my hands*
Back to top Go down
Kira U.
Genin
Genin
Kira U.

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:50 pm

*Coughs* *Faints* I'm still not dead yet! *Closes eyes (Sleeps)*
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:03 pm

wrong..i fly in and pick up kira* i turn to tyki*..this wasn't a grudge so your lucky..*flies out*
Back to top Go down
https://bluefire.forummotion.com
Tyki
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:03 pm

well im not going to ask how....
*i walk up to your body and eat your heart and birth a kira golem*

well... i like the new development
*i mess around with the kira golem and begin to think about how a girl with no heart can still live*

this is interesting

*i wave to ace*
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:08 pm

only in grudge matches are effects like that permanent..you really shouldn't had posted something like that but i dont have time to deal with scum like you *kokuhyou and i turn and walk away*
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:09 pm

*i stop* your no longer welcome here leave the azure now. *continues to walk away*
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:11 pm

wow.... all because i won a fight and you made me rip out someones heart....
*i step in a portal and return to the nightmare*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait   Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kira Uchiha....come now dont make me wait
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2