Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki Empty
PostSubject: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:43 am

*Sits on a rock and waits for Hosaki *
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

Number of posts : 1089
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:44 am

*i poof in with a friendly smile and a wave* well well a sparing match is what you want Razz well i second that thought shall we begin
Back to top Go down
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:48 am

*Draws amaterasu* Lets go *Rushes toward hosaki*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:51 am

this should be fun *stands still makes sand needles come up from the eart underneath you*
Back to top Go down
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:54 am

*Flips up into air and touches air molecules with hand* Deaths Embrace *Creates ice spear and throws it at Hosaki* (Srry miss typed the first time)

Last edited by DeathWalkerSpade on Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:56 am

((you threw a ice spear at zuki?!?!?!))

*stares confused watching the ice spear fly over his head heading towards zukis house* wow you do kno me and you are fighting
Back to top Go down
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:02 am

Damn my aim sucks this one wont miss though *Waves hand through the air and grabs another ice spear and throws it at hosaki again*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:06 am

*it hits my sand and stays sturdy inches away from my face its stoped* wow im underestimating you time to armor up a bit *sand covers my whole body in a armor like form i grab the ice spear* cold cold!! *i drop it* alright ENTER THE GO GO BABY! *i shoot sand out in the air and heat it up into a glass ball then i fill the ball with chakara and send it flying your way* come on walker hit it if hit it will explode eaither way this move will work
Back to top Go down
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:11 am

*Drops out of sky and dive bombs toward hosaki and starts to spin sideways * Getsuga tenshou *Two cresent shaped blades are fire at hosaki*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:52 am

*one cuts me in the leg the other is stoped by my sand* well then this will be intresting *shoots thousands of sand neeldes in everydircetion of you leaving no space for you to run filing them with charaka so on impact they explode*
Back to top Go down
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:08 am

*Explosion knocks me back 10ft* Looks like your pretty deadly at close range i better keep my distance *Makes hand sign and earth begins to rise in front of hosaki * I think ill take a page out of your book Quicksand water fall *Quicksand begins to roll of top of risen earth * Grand fireball jutsu *Super heated quicksand turns into big shards of glass
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:12 am

well thats just not fair *i creat a giant sand buble around myself waiting for all the glass to end i pop outa my buble * well lets start things up *i make my chakara take the form of a bow and i shoot chakara arrows in your direction*
Back to top Go down
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:22 am

*Laughs and focuses his mind on the chakra arrows and uses chakra manipulation to stop the flow of chakra so they dont explode one cuts my shoulder* Since your using earth i think ill use water Oversoul great water spirit * Blue chakra engulfs my left arm with an overcoat of water*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:32 am

hmm intresting *i focus my chakara in to 100 orang horses and make them ride straight at you with me jumping from back to back of them shooting arrows* YA!!!
Back to top Go down
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:25 pm

*Focuses chakra on fixed point and uses the moisture in the soil to turn ground in front of horses into a trench of mud* Come on u can do better hosaki focus
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:03 pm

hmm if you say so *i focus it into a gun and then shoot off thousands of chakara bullets*
Back to top Go down
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:49 pm

Nice *I creates a wave of water from the moisture in air position position it in front of myself and freeze it rock solid with deaths embrace blocking the bullets* My turn time to take it up a notch *Breaks spirit control and makes hand signs Glowing ball of light froms in my hand as wind chakra begins to spin violently around the ball* I pull out ars nova Queen of spades *My speed quadruples* *i run towards you at blinding speed and cock back with ball of light* Shining Rasengan
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:51 pm

rasengan just like that boy * jump up and down and in every direction hoping to doge your attack *
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:51 pm

The member 'hosaki namanoichi' has done the following action : jutsu & weapon clash

'dodge' : 3, 6, 2
Back to top Go down
https://bluefire.forummotion.com
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:20 pm

*I keep going and crash into a tree* Shit that was fast
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:42 pm

((you could have rolled and hit me but ok Razz)) * get up from doging around* my turn *i focus chakara into spike forms and shoot thousands of them at you* haha!
Back to top Go down
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:22 pm

*Handsprings upward in effort to dodge it*
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:22 pm

The member 'DeathWalkerSpade' has done the following action : jutsu & weapon clash

'dodge' : 3, 6, 5
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:42 am

*watches atack fly your way* no use Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:42 am

The member 'hosaki namanoichi' has done the following action : jutsu & weapon clash

'jutsu ' : 5, 2, 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki   Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working out the Kinks Lets go Hosaki
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next