Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Sanosuke's jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Sanosuke's jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Sanosuke's jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Sanosuke's jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Sanosuke's jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Sanosuke's jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Sanosuke's jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Sanosuke's jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Sanosuke's jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sanosuke's jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanosuke Sagara
Outsiders
Outsiders
Sanosuke Sagara

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Sanosuke's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Sanosuke's jutsu   Sanosuke's jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:57 pm

Sanosuke's jutsu Zonza10

Rasengan-attack that rotates and grinds

Clay clone jutsu- create a clone from clay that can harden it self

Mud Spire-I punch the ground and mud spike comes from the air to hit the opponent

Last edited by Sanosuke Sagara on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke Sagara
Outsiders
Outsiders
Sanosuke Sagara

Sanosuke's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanosuke's jutsu   Sanosuke's jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:53 pm

Quake- stomps the ground to attack with a powerful quake to knock off balance

Earth quake- ponds the ground to attack opponent with a mighty tremor

Quake sphere- sends a earth sphere at opponent that e burst on impact

Clay cocoon- I do a hand sign and cover my self in hard clay

Clay spire-I punch the ground and multiple clay spikes come from the ground to impale my opponent

Stone spire- I punch the ground and stone spikes come from be hind my opponent to Impale them

Terra- multiple rocka and boulders slam the opponent around

Mother Terra- I in case my hands and feet in hard spiked clay and rush my opponent with punches and kicks

Grand Terra- Combination of terra and mother terra

Earth Release Rasengan-A stronger rasen gan that can graind or tear through just about anything
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke Sagara
Outsiders
Outsiders
Sanosuke Sagara

Sanosuke's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanosuke's jutsu   Sanosuke's jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:05 pm

Earth Tomb-I slam my hands on the ground and some clay engulfs the opponent's body and hardens then I tighten or loosen it at will

Spire Strom- Clay stone and mud spires attack the opponent from every direation
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke Sagara
Outsiders
Outsiders
Sanosuke Sagara

Sanosuke's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanosuke's jutsu   Sanosuke's jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:50 pm

Earth Barrier Prison-A skill which the user users the surrounding earth in order to capture them within a prison. The prison is infused with chakra, so that when it it attacked the chakra instantly begins to repair the earth through materialization. Within the dome, all chakra used becomes unfocused. Making pure chakra techniques, and the ability to create other elements useless. However, techniques where chakra is charged internally can be used

Dwelling Destruction- A technique where the user gatherign their chakra into a nearby source of rocks, such a large boulders, hanging masses of rock, or even a cave. In which, causing it to break apart falling down to collapse upon the opponent. This jutsu if hitting the opponent, has the absolute potential to crush a limb rendering it useless for the rest of the battle

Earth Grip Skill- A technique where the user gathers chakra into the ground, causing a hand to arise and grip at the opponent. The arms can go out normally approximately two feet. Once grapping onto the opponent the arm stiffens to immobilize the opponent.

Spike Burst - A technique where the user channels their chakra into the ground they are standing upon, tempting the opponent to attack. If taking the bait the user jumps back and as the opponent steps onto that spot the opponent is greeted with a burst of spikes emerging from the ground. Criss crossing in various directions, to immobilize the opponent while inflicting damage

Mud Bubble- A technique where the user brings up a sphere shaped prison around their opponent, encasing them within a prison of mud. The mud being so thick the opponent cannot even see through it. If left in there long enough, one could end up suffocating with the lack of oxygen. This prison must be contained with hand contact on the bubble, and once the hand is removed from the bubble the jutsu can be instantly broken free

Underworld Swamp- A technique where the user channels their chakra into the ground, changing the state of the ground from a normal earth to a swampy area. This happening all simultaneously as the chakra is difused and breaks apart the ground into its new swamp form. In this form, the swamp if very sticky and slipper, and can trap an opponent very easily and can cause an opponent to sink down into the ground and drown in the swamp if not careful

Stone Avalanche- A technique often used by one whom is rushing up the side of an earth wall. Their chakra breaking up the earth as they run up, finally activating the jutsu causing it to be released as a burst of rock crashing down towards the ground. This technique has the power to burry an opponent under rocks, but does not boast alot of crushing power

Graveyard Soil- A technique considered the beefed up version of the Earth Grip Skill. Grabbing at the opponent and bringing them down and pinning them to the ground. These hands can extend very far, and entirely made of clay The strength of the hands is equal to one fourth of my total strength, with each additional hand that amount goes up and makes the force to break free greater.

Earth Barrier Raging Wave- A technique used where I generates a good wealth of chakra into the ground. This chakra flowing through and weakening the ground under the opponent. Upon attacking the opponent and releasing this jutsu, this wave is what is carried over towards them in the wake of the attack. Pelting them with debris, rock, and sand

Mud Rush Wave- A technique where I gathers an incredible amount of chakra within my chest, expanding out the chest far out then it normally can be expanded. Then I opens up my mouth and releases a rushing wave of Mud from my mouths. This incredible mass of mud is devastatingly powerful and can merely push over many individuals and drown them in mud. After the jutsu is used, the mud hardens to trap anything within it.
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke Sagara
Outsiders
Outsiders
Sanosuke Sagara

Sanosuke's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanosuke's jutsu   Sanosuke's jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:25 pm

diamond beserker-when my diamond buster is touched by someone else it firea razor sharp diamond at them until they let it go
Back to top Go down
Princess Masaye
Genin
Genin
Princess Masaye

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Sanosuke's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanosuke's jutsu   Sanosuke's jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:12 pm

I heard Sanosuke and I just came running. I'm a big RuroKen fan.
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke Sagara
Outsiders
Outsiders
Sanosuke Sagara

Sanosuke's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanosuke's jutsu   Sanosuke's jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:56 pm

Sanosuke Sagara's from Rurouni Kenshin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sanosuke's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanosuke's jutsu   Sanosuke's jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanosuke's jutsu
Page 1 of 1