Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN

Go down 
+7
Kero
Zeik hellgate
Tazzy
Kira U.
hosaki namanoichi
Xane Miyama
Abari Uchiha
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2008-06-30

QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:36 pm

okay...im sorry.......................sorry this whole village has to burn
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

Number of posts : 1089

QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:36 pm

*laphs* sorry thats not ganna cut it you kno i have a soft spot for this place!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 pm

soft spots are the weakest part of the body
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:40 pm

yet mine seems to be rock hard....cut the crap xane
Back to top Go down
Kira U.
Genin
Genin
Kira U.

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:41 pm

*Walks over to Taz* It's ok Taz!
*To Xane* SO YOU JUST JUST ABANDON EVERYTHING: YOUR POWERS, OUR CLAN, THE VILLAGE, FRIENDSHIPS, AND EVEN TAZ. AND FOR WHAT?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phonixforce
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:42 pm

who caes at this point hes chosen his path....abari's ganna have to take over *hair still shadowing eyes i say with a smirk* this is the end for xane uchia
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:43 pm

that is none of your concern! youre all prying to deep into matters i cant explain for you all to understand. now, again i say, step aside unless you have a death wish
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:43 pm

*i smirk*
i'll never be just a memory
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:45 pm

jesus drama much xane wat is it that you realy wish to do burn the villiage to the ground and end up dead yourself...your just going to end up dead with everyone you ever knew dead too the future is looking bad for you and i think everyone of us is ganna try our hardest to bring you back usless or not *eys get a glare in them and i give a thumbs up* and im not going to stop till your back!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

Number of posts : 1205
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:46 pm

if your so willing to throw everythig away...so willing to throw awya everythig i ever felt about you.
THEN YOUR DEAD TO ME.
youve stepped beyond the boundries that i can control. i cant feel anything right now...my fingers are going numb. and its rapidly spreading...

and i have to let go...thats the only choice you leave me with. let go of everything you ever ment to me. utterly everything. GONE DEAD.

i have nothing left now. nothing. be gone. i dont even want to be here anymore.

youve left me a fucking pile of shards that i dont know where they came from or how to put them back together. and im buring the ones that ever had you on them.

i hope your happy. because im not. i dont even know what to do....nothing...empty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/naruto4lyf
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:50 pm

*laphs* pittyful how we want him back so bad if this is him if this is realy him who needs him but i guss we must try its the right thing to do
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

Number of posts : 1205
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:52 pm

as i try and regain control of myself...

if your not willing to talk to me. about anything. anything at all. then why shoould i confide in you? why should i let you protect me when my greatest threat is you?? i cant protect myself anymore. i tried to protect you. but it was all worthless. all of it.

i dont want to leave you like this. i dont. but for me to hold on...right now...is tearing me up more than to just let go.

when you want to talk, hope ill listen. but you wont know unless you try. i hope to hell you try.
because unless you talk to me about it, theres nothing more i can do for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/naruto4lyf
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:52 pm

*to saki* i have no intentions on dying here...and even if i do: 1) after the destruction im not yet finshed causing, everybody will be trying to kill me, possibly eve the nightmare, so nobody would care; 2)i plan on leaving nobody live to ATTEMPT to bring me back
*looks at taz* im glad those words came from your mouth, cause it makes you a hell of a lot easier to kill now

Last edited by Xane_Uchiha on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira U.
Genin
Genin
Kira U.

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:53 pm

WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS XANE? SAYING WHAT YOU JUST SAID THAT IS NO WAY THAT IS THE XANE I KNOW.
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:56 pm

*mockingly* the xane i know, the xane he knows, the xane she knows...FUCK THAT! thats the beauty of things: no matter how much you think you know a person.............YOU DONT KNOW THAT PERSON!
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:57 pm

meh iv had enough you may get through us lowers not so sure youll deafeat aeon like in the past wen you lost or kham or even zero or ace eaither way the end is near *jumps in tree and eats a apple*
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:59 pm

*jumps and kicks saki out the tree*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:00 pm

*disapears into sand and recovers on ground* hahahaha *apears in front of xane and punches him in the stomec* this is ganna be fun give me a fair fight no auto killing i wanna remmember this weather i die or live!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:01 pm

*jumps, and spinning heel drops saki*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:03 pm

well who woulda thought this is how it would end us figting to the death *shoots thosands of sand needles at you while making tunamis of sand flying at you* IM GOING ALL OUT ON THIS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kero
Outsiders
Outsiders
Kero

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:11 pm

ITS A PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*i poof in and stomp the fuck out of hosaki and breathe on abari causing him to burn alive*

WOOOO PAAAAA TAY!!!
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:12 pm

*gets up outa breath* for some reason....i expexted that
Back to top Go down
Kero
Outsiders
Outsiders
Kero

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:14 pm

*i snap my fingers and i strike hosaki with lightning turning him into glass*

BIIIITCH!!!!!

*i think drink mountain dew out of the new hosaki glass*
Back to top Go down
Kira U.
Genin
Genin
Kira U.

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:14 pm

No Kero! it's not a party! Xane is very, very, very pissed right now... Just stay back.
Back to top Go down
Kero
Outsiders
Outsiders
Kero

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:15 pm

AWAY WITH YOU!!!!

*i turn aroud and breathe on you and you fly the fuck back and i do the happy dance*

this is fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Azure flame :: Fighting and Rivalries :: BATTLE GROUND-
Jump to: