Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-30

The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone) Empty
PostSubject: The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone)   The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:51 pm

*i stand at the grave site of my fallen comrades and loved ones but i look, through all the names there nd i spot ine name in particular, as i say in a depressed voice* Mizuku........
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone)   The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:57 pm

*i look thorugh mypocket's a little heart shaped necklace is in my hand and i opened it up i see the love of my life
The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone) Girl1-21

i still remember that fateful day when i first met you
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone)   The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:22 pm

*i lay on the ground by the list of names as i start to remember the past, the area goes back to the land of snow,the year is 2003,where it's is bright and sunny but still cold this is before i left the village to presue being a great ninja, im 10 years old playng out side wit friends*

Yoshi: hey abari when are you gonna come out from that tree and play with us

Me: looks down at all the other kids having fun* naw you guy's play i'll be fine

Yoshi: fine then suit your self *the other kids leave while i stay in the tree*

Mother:comes from the hous and yells*ABARI COULD YOU RUN TOTHE STORE FOR ME!!!*

Me: *i yell back* SURE THING!!!!! *get's down from the tree and heads for the market, while heading down into the market i take the usaul shortcut down through the hills o get there, its no really a shortcut but he always go through there* man i love this plac *here's argueing from the otherside of the hill as i go to investigate*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone)   The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aganizing Pain i go through (wish to be left alone)
Page 1 of 1