Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)

Go down 
+8
Aeon
hosaki namanoichi
Abari Uchiha
KAZENEKU
Sanosuke Sagara
Tazzy
Kira U.
Zeik hellgate
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-06-04

TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) Empty
PostSubject: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:24 am

*I SIT AND AWAIT EVERY NINJA OF BOTH VILLAGES*
Back to top Go down
https://bluefire.forummotion.com
Kira U.
Genin
Genin
Kira U.

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:55 am

Hey Ace!... You wanted to see me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phonixforce
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:55 am

yes i did i wanted to see you and the rest of the village,but i will start with you. this village is begins to spiral down the drain,and i plain dont like it. so the nightmare and i shall work with you all to help get it back on your feet. there will be a lot of changes. i should warn you all that i do not tolerate failure.

1-this obsessive talking stops now. you should be training and fighting and doing missions not fucking socializing. failure to comply to this will result in an ass whoopin by me personally.

2-ALL jutsu need to be re did. this means if you creted new moves then you need to post them. now.

3- i will be going though every ninja below the rank of sannin jutsu list and deciding if your jutsu is either a god-hack or to out of your character. this mean if your a huuga i dont wanna see a shit load of dark jutsu and shit.

4-battles will be monitered. some of you have it in your head that i'm too fucking cool to lose.then dont fight and dont come back. i'm restoring order to this village.

5-all new jutsu from here on out must be approved. if some one tells me that you used a jutsu that wasn't approved or on your jutsu list...your post will be deleted and you will forfeit the match.

6-also understand that we all have limits just because the move your opponent used would fuck you up..dont just make up some dumb ass line and ignore his/her move.this is not cool

7-also all jutsu from here on out must have a class..you may give your jutsu there class but i must approve it first.

8-also stop auto dodging respect your fellow opponent if he moves at mach one don't just say i dodge out of the way..your going to get hit..if you create an interesting and understandable way to dodge a move then ok..but to say i dodged it..is not ok..just look at vash and i battle . that is called respect.learn it.

9-speed. absolutely no one on this sight can do anything at light speed except zk..so dont just post i fire a chakra bullet at light speed. as for mach's this you must train for with either me or zk..since we do alot of stuff at that speed. if we say no then you cant do anything at mach speed ok

10-also knowing when to say i lose..or i can no longer fight. is very important if you lose you lose ok but getting up from stuff you should is not cool

that is not all and there is more to come..but first i need to bring back my friend.

so every ones first mission is to check there jutsu*especially you hosaki* as a matter of fact ..you have two days to fix that thing you call a jutsu list or i will delete it. plan and simple.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

Number of posts : 1205
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:15 pm

ace...restoring order.....no offense but i wonder how long this will last.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/naruto4lyf
Sanosuke Sagara
Outsiders
Outsiders
Sanosuke Sagara

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:16 pm

I don't mean to be rude but why is everyone leaving
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:17 pm

that type of atitude is why we are in this runt now. so you need to chill and help abari and me
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:18 pm

wow the new kid...ok it's a long story but not too worry they be back i'm working on that now
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke Sagara
Outsiders
Outsiders
Sanosuke Sagara

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:19 pm

I mean kazeneku leaving was weird he seemed happy when ever I saw him except that one time never mind
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:20 pm

im chill. i knew this was comin. ill do what i can to help, but as your fav noob you may have to kick me in the right direction every now and then.
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:30 pm

for your information sanosuke I left to discover my limits in battle you could be somthing great one day man we should batttle one day soon*I poof out*
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:48 pm

ok i mean nothing by this other than im trying to realistically figure out how this is going to work. i know it will and i know it will be done but im just trying to figure out what i did wrong so i can help fix it.

i know for me at least i talk alot because everyones to lazy to get off their ass and actually train me. and those who do we never really seem to finish our training. plus there arent too many people around anymore to actually train with. and fighting...i dont fight that often because hello genin. the only people that actually ask for fights are abari you xane or something who lil ol genin has no chance of even trying to do something to. it wouldnt be a very fair battle. and fighting kiras no fun because it would never end.

also jutsu stuff. i dont know if it doesnt fit unless you tell me it doesnt. whatever skills i have other than what i started with were from training. so i dont really know how thats going to fit in the whole "your a genin" power thing. because im willing to bet a good portion of that stuff ive learned isnt genin level. and what do you mean by jutsu class?
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:52 pm

neku wait *turns in the direction that neku left in* shit i missed him ok taz..you dont need to train with others and if you ask for a fight you will get one. but you wont even reply to them..like when i was training you. you never even replied to the match. your jutsu are fine i think and your character is fine..your just too damn lazy and unmotivated
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:53 pm

as for jutsu fitting look if i'm a shinobi..i should be using alchemy
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:06 pm

i am rather lazy and unmotivated, so think of a good way to motivate me. you can do it without coming up with something annoying. and screw whatever i was planning to do to that hellfire because i forgot what it was and itd take me too long to figure it out anyways. oh and i actually think its probably your turn to post on that battle.....
and i dont ask for fightes because i need to train more. i know i need to fight more but id like to train a bit before i just kinda launch right into a fight. but whatever that likely wont happen.
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:22 pm

wats up ace I heard you call man
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:32 pm

dude you and aeon left..i know you have your reason but i'm going to need you and aeon's help on this thing...if your willing to help me. if not it's cool,but pass it the word on to aeon for me and xeos
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:58 pm

I will see wat I can do
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:23 pm

Ok then, but how are we gonna get everybody back here
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

Number of posts : 1089

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:41 pm

meh im out to much work to redo my whole jutsu list dont got time Razz...XD dont bother deleting it ill do it for ya lol
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:42 pm

well then you goint to be the only special jonin i kno with no jutsu then
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:44 pm

...uhh i meant like if i dont have any jutsus then i cant play Razz so im basicaly ganna quite lol i guss
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:46 pm

so your going to quit this site,over not re doing you jutsu's?
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:48 pm

lol i guss its a stupid reason but i dont got time to redo it i got school and shit now and i only have time to get on and post a bit i dont got time to do wat ace wants me to do wich is redo that shitty thing giant jumble of words i never got to seperating Razz
Back to top Go down
Kira U.
Genin
Genin
Kira U.

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:51 pm

Maldito, voy sólo a hablar en para español que éste fija..... Hola Kira está aquí también y Estoy listo a ayudar devuelva el pueblo hasta los días de gloria! Smile

Last edited by Kira U. on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phonixforce
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:00 pm

ENGLISH PLEASE by the way those new rules are a bit harsh in my opion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)   TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIME FOR CHANGE(NO OBAMA JOKES PLEASE)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next