Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami
Kage
Kage
Akarui Yami

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos   Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:00 pm

*I am transported inside of a void, half of the area is black, while the other half is darkness, as two forms appear in front of me

Zangetsu:Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos Anime-1-1 well then Akarui, it's time to tell you why you’re in here. Well you do realize you died when you were fighting in the nightmare village. In order to save you i had to split my self into to in order for you to continue living.

Me: So wait if your Zangetsu then where is your other half is?

Sadoichi:Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos Anime-1-1-1
Well I am right here Sadoichi here the dark side of zangetsu. Which means i have complete control over darkness?

Zangetsu: as I over light

Me: so I now only have two elements then?

Zangetsu: well know we got rid of the ones that wasn’t really apart of you, me personally I grown a liking to your ice power.

Sadoichi: as I you lightning, so now you may be able to combine the two elements so you can uses Dark lightning attacks

Zangetsu:as well as Angelic ice attacks

Me but what about my natural element fire

Both: well that’s the beauty about this, we two can combine to form one so you can use the power known as chaos flame.

Me: cool when do we start our new life then

Zangetsu: right

Sadoichi: about

Both: Now!! *he void disappears as i am reformed as a new person,as I start my adventure as...*

I am AKARUI YAMI!!!!
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Kage
Kage
Akarui Yami

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos   Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:20 pm

*I walk out into a field full of trees and meditates hoping to tap into Zangetsu's power but Sadoichi appears*

Sadoichi: ok Akarui, you see here me and Zangetsu’s have made an agreement, we decided that randomly you can tap into the power that’s best suited for the job. So it's time to test out the power of complete darkness...*he absorbs back inside me as darkness consumes me turning my body into a distorted vision as a black slash goes through the field as I appear Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos E39

Sadoichi: Do you feel the power we can posses together,

Me: yes I do *I power down as Zangetsu comes out now*

Zangetsu: Now wittiness the power of light! **light surrounds me as I am engulfed in light as a white light shines the field, as I appear in this form*
Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos Character_design__ash_by_jiuge

Wow this incredible, but what about my chaos form. Don’t I have one of those?

*I power down as the both come out of me and speaks together*

Both: um I don’t know let's find out *they both reabsorbs into me as my eyes goes into the back of my head as light and dark energy flows threw my veins , and pours out of my body. Wings begin to sprout up as armor comes forms around me as well* Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos AWTFkindawarrior-2 ((edited image)) Hmm I like this power as well I can’t wait to test in battle *power downs and disappears*
Back to top Go down

Akarui Yami, The Power of Chaos
Page 1 of 1