Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Mikaeda Aori...... Leader of the Black Hand I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Mikaeda Aori...... Leader of the Black Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Mikaeda Aori...... Leader of the Black Hand I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Mikaeda Aori...... Leader of the Black Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Mikaeda Aori...... Leader of the Black Hand I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Mikaeda Aori...... Leader of the Black Hand I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Mikaeda Aori...... Leader of the Black Hand I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Mikaeda Aori...... Leader of the Black Hand I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Mikaeda Aori...... Leader of the Black Hand I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Mikaeda Aori...... Leader of the Black Hand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Kaze
Outsiders
Outsiders
King Kaze

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Mikaeda Aori...... Leader of the Black Hand Empty
PostSubject: Mikaeda Aori...... Leader of the Black Hand   Mikaeda Aori...... Leader of the Black Hand I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:47 am

It's been over 2 years since Mikaeda has joined the abyss village,

Mikaeda was an ANBU Spec OPS shinobi for the village of mist back in his living days. One day the kage of the village had sent him and his closest friend, Anko, on a mission to retrieve a special scroll from a temple. hidden in the country of waves

Mikaeda and Anko effortlessly defeated and overcame all obstacles within the temple and reached the scroll, there they discovered a disturbing secret.

The scroll was as they expected no ordinary scroll, but bound to it was the God that commands all darkness and evil in peoples hearts, he told them " Defeat me, and gain my power" HIs power, the power of infinite darkness and control of it.

The 2 battled the demon for 5 hours straight, in the end it was Mikaeda that struck the final blow. Gaining the darkest powers of the monster's black soul.

Anko was jealous, he felt that he deserved it more than Mikaeda, so he challenged him there for those powers, on the spot.

The 2 dueled again without resting from their previous fight, Anko, sensing a loss coming on used a forbidden technique that binds the enemies body and devours them whole, body and soul.

But the power that had been bestowed upon him remained with him for a small portion of him remained alive

Mikaeda spent thousands of millenia in the hell that Anko had created for him, training his newly found power to its peak and beyond. Fueling his hate for Anko, his former friend he eventually found a way to escape from the place in which he was damned to and wandered the land in search of his killer

On his travels he came across another dark artifact, the Soul Reaver, this blade had the ability to consume and hold the soul of whomever was struck down by it, showing them a worse fate than death

When Mikaeda found Anko residing in the village of Konoha he was shocked, Anko did not know what to say to his best friend after what he had done to him, he was drunk with envy and a desire for power and that is why he challenged Mikaeda.

Mikaeda could not forgive him, Anko could see that clearly and he made him a proprosal

"Battle with me in the place where it all began. Kill me and I will be redeemed"

The 2 of them agreed on that condition. Two days later they met in that same room of the temple in which all of that took place

The battle raged on for one entire week nonstop, in the end Anko was struck down to his knees, bleeding, burning and suffering.

Mikaeda infused a large amount of his dark energy into the Soul Reaver and used it, combined with the darkness in his friends soul to create the ultimate ethereal blade when he struck him down and sucked out his soul.

The blade was no longer the Soul Reaver, It was Anko, after his former friend, whom had redeemed himself. As it was in the beginning, Mikaeda led, and Anko. His loyal servant followed.........

Mikaeda has been resting in darkness one year since the betrayal by Divine Sky and Kham led to his death with the majority of the Abyss Village. His body and soul finally rebuilt in the underworld he wandered once again in search of Ace, he found him and this new, intruiging village where he will take as his home.

But Mikaeda has grown stronger in that year, his soul in darkness. With many more techiniques and surprises than before.

Anko resonated with his first heartbeat as he was brought back into the world of the livng

" I have grown stronger.... My friend...Call my name when in dire need of me" Anko whispered to him

And so Mikaeda resides in the village created by the power of the Azure, awaiting what new challenges and trials may present themselves.
Back to top Go down

Mikaeda Aori...... Leader of the Black Hand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Azure flame :: ANOUNCEMENTS :: Character Descriptions/ Bloodline Limit Abilities :: Descriptions Here-
Jump to: