Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Hosakis Nightmear sand ninja of the abyss I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Hosakis Nightmear sand ninja of the abyss I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Hosakis Nightmear sand ninja of the abyss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Hosakis Nightmear sand ninja of the abyss I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Hosakis Nightmear sand ninja of the abyss I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Hosakis Nightmear sand ninja of the abyss I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Hosakis Nightmear sand ninja of the abyss I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Hosakis Nightmear sand ninja of the abyss I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Hosakis Nightmear sand ninja of the abyss I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hosakis Nightmear sand ninja of the abyss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

Number of posts : 1089
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Hosakis Nightmear sand ninja of the abyss Empty
PostSubject: Hosakis Nightmear sand ninja of the abyss   Hosakis Nightmear sand ninja of the abyss I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:53 am

my real name is hosaki namanoichi but people just call me ninja for as long as i can remmember iv had a strange force protecting me. its a sand like force, when somthing comes to attack me it blocks it im just beggining to learn how to controll this sand jutsu i fight for great reasons the one the only one i loved my sister was murderd when i was young on the streets by bandits she was part of a sosity of crime fighting ninjas i want to avenge her in any way i that i can i am hosaki and this is my story
Back to top Go down

Hosakis Nightmear sand ninja of the abyss
Page 1 of 1