Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Weapons of Mass Reaping I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Weapons of Mass Reaping I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Weapons of Mass Reaping I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Weapons of Mass Reaping I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Weapons of Mass Reaping I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Weapons of Mass Reaping I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Weapons of Mass Reaping I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Weapons of Mass Reaping I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Weapons of Mass Reaping I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Weapons of Mass Reaping

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Weapons of Mass Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Weapons of Mass Reaping   Weapons of Mass Reaping I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:23 pm

6000 x.
Jutsu :
Basic Techniques :
Emp barrier: Stop any lighting chakra from getting through
Shadow Arch genjutsu : Traps opponent in genjustsu were it make them think the themselves is the opponent and any damage done to fake opponent is transfered to real opponent
Chakra Absorption Jutsu : Absorbs chakra
Achilles Heel : Spinning leg drop
Light wave : Burst of light chakra is blasted toward opponent
Darkness Wave : Burst of darkness chakra is lasted at opponent
Shadow gun : Dark chakra is concentrated into tip of finger and is blasted at opponent.
Earth Release Wall Jutsu : Brings a earth wall around to protect
Gaia's Kiss : 12 swords rise from ground each laced with different chakra and made from different metals
Twin Dragon Flame . Swords turn into fire dragons one black one white and burn everything in a circle.
Quicksand Waterfall Jutsu : Raises land 200 feet and turns falling earth
Black Rain Jutsu : Obsidian rain falls over battle field weighting opponent down as they get wet.
Hades Salvation : Shadow clones surround opponent in five directions and from a pentagram of fire. The fire seals off any Bloodline Limit for a period of six days.
Chakra movement Jutsu : Can move all of opponents chakra to on part of body increasing techniques 200 fold but charka is used at an alarming rate
Poseidon's Fantasia: Gysers of water come from underground at high pressure ans spin until hurricane forms.
Fallen Zeus spears Jutsu : Comes flying at opponent twisting and gathering black lightning chakra into ball.
Titan Inprisonment: Removes spirits from body
Metal summoner: Mastery of all metal
Embrace of death : Anything i touch turns to ice
Hell hounds : Summons 666 wolves to do my bidding
Blind mans bluff : Spins in air and creates a beam lightning that spreads 300 feet
Getsuga Tenshou : Black cresent shaped blade flies at opponent
Koiton Blade:Blade of dark energy.
Shining Rasengan: A ball of light and wind chakra moving at mach 12 speed.
Phoenix rising: Genjutsu were opponent thinsk hes being engulfed in flames.
Purification (Used with Arcceus Angleous) : Hallows the battle field and doubles the power of of angels uses up a alot of chakra.
Sanctified (Used with Arcceus Angleous) : 1080 beads at end of sword ensnare opponent and lightning chakra electrocutes them 1080 times.
Damnantion (Used with Arcceus Angleous) : 1080 beads load into the groove of the sword the beads release 1080 damned souls intothe sword hellfire is released from the tip of the blade in a spiral.
Two stirke rakiri: Charging two lightning blade charged one in each fist can cut through anything.
Draco cannon : Flying chidori/Grandfireball jutsHe
Hera's Embrace :Angelic light creates lightweight armor that covers my body from head to toe.
Hark the Herald : Chains expel from my body and tie themselves to enemy. I begin to rotate in a circle mid air with enemy in tow *Think of a swing going over the top bar* Throw to swords at them and finish with a downward kick to the face.
Special moves:
Jack of Spades: Uses Amaterasu to to expel Shadow Chakra around battlefield 6 mile blast radius.
Queen of Spades: Uses Ars Nova to boost speed to High level
King of Spades : Uses Hera and Aphrodite to unlock Hepheatus Katana
Balance Dance of the Twin Dragons : (Used with god swords)
Genjutsu opponent falls into a pit of darkness and is struck repeatedly with with light dragon
Blade rain Jutsu: (Used with Black Rain Jutsu) Rain drops turn into infinite small and sharp blade cutting opponent into pieces.
Finishers:
Andromeda Rasengan : (Used with Hepheatus Katana) Heapheatus Katana spins in users hands as lighting in flown throughout the blade. User runs at high speed and stabs opponent.
Ace of Spade : 4 blades surround Heapheatus drawing power for all and expels sonic boom, emp,firestorm,tsunami,and rockslide from 5 different directions.
Bankai :
Grand Spirit control : The six spirits of the earth oversoul inside of me and create the grand spirit.
The grand spirit Weapons of Mass Reaping Archangel_20Michael
Back to top Go down

Weapons of Mass Reaping
Page 1 of 1