Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
zuki "one with the azure" I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
zuki "one with the azure" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
zuki "one with the azure" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
zuki "one with the azure" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
zuki "one with the azure" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
zuki "one with the azure" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
zuki "one with the azure" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
zuki "one with the azure" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
zuki "one with the azure" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

zuki "one with the azure"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-06-30

zuki "one with the azure" Empty
PostSubject: zuki "one with the azure"   zuki "one with the azure" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:41 am

in the past year i have spent time with ace so that we may master the azure fires power. this is what i've obtained

azure eye- my entire eye begins to glow blue. once this is active i am able to use the jutsu azure wrath and my kinesis powers are increased ten fold

telekinesis- using the power i obtained from yuki i can freely control objects with my my. all though i may only use this for a short while,i use for more defense then offense

gyrokinesis- using the power i obtained from yuki i can freely manipulate the earths gravitationly fields

chrono kinesis-using this i can manipulate time,but only for a short time i can slow my enemy down od speed myself up. eithe way i only can use this for about 5 mins without azure eye

vitalkinesis- this is a form of medical jutsu.

magnokenisis- using this i can freely manipulate the earths magnatic fields aloow me to fly and control metal objects

magnaga shot- using the power of gyrokinesis i can fire a charge magetic beam that fires much like a rail gun seems as it peirces though most objects.

magnaga ball- i make a ball of magnetic buil-up and hurl it at my enemy,this is a most devastating move

i all so have a number of normal moves in which i learned from ace,most of which are elemental moves and basic combat skills with a scythe
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-06-30

zuki "one with the azure" Empty
PostSubject: Re: zuki "one with the azure"   zuki "one with the azure" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:57 pm

ENDGAME!- i make kokuhyou slice at you hundreds of times then i use chronokinesis to speed up his move thus making this patter on you

zuki "one with the azure" 3d_logo_pentagram_darkstar

dark wave-kokuhyou fires slicing waves of darkness

reapers wrath-kokuhyou curls up and begins bouncing around the area tearing anything to shreds

DARKNESS FINGER-a punch laced with loads of dark energy

dark beam-a beam of concetrated dark energy
Back to top Go down

zuki "one with the azure"
Page 1 of 1