Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Terror of the Night Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Terror of the Night Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Terror of the Night Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Terror of the Night Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Terror of the Night Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Terror of the Night Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Terror of the Night Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Terror of the Night Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Terror of the Night Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Terror of the Night Sky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Terror of the Night Sky Empty
PostSubject: Terror of the Night Sky   Terror of the Night Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:31 am

The techniques of my bloodline are very many and very powerful. But the basis of this is the fact that my control over the elements isn't held in any weapons. It is buried in my soul and can be crafted into any shape. Blades, shields, armor, anything. Up until now they have been swords but that will change in all due time.

Phoenix Rain: A rain of flame needles is unleashed on the opponent
Unicorn Crush: Luna is combined with one of my limbs and its power is turned into a long spike. A crushing blow is thrown.
Kraken Gore: Aqua is pushed into the ground and geysers begin to blow out of the ground
Phoenix Burst: Solara charges and shoots a phoenix towards the opponent. Can be used in a stabbing motion to increase the power.
Lightning Pass: Elektra is used to send blasts and bolts of lightning across the ground
Aeroblast: Aera is used to whip up a raging circle of wind. The wind is then thrown at the opponent, ravaging their bodies.
Dark Pulse: Oblivion is spun at a high speed sucking everything towards it.
Dragon Spew: Solara is struck into the ground and the earth erupts with fire
Dragon Rush: I fly at my opponent spinning head over heels, my body engilfed in any element i choose, weapon in hand. The energy creates the form of a gaping dragon mouth around my spinning body and when i strike my opponent, it crushes down on them.
Dragon Raid: Same thing as Dragon Rush only with my weapons being thrown.

Draco Herald: My body is fully or partially transformed into that of The White Dragon: Hyozanryu. This goes far beyond transformation jutsu. Strengthens my other Bloodline Jutsu. Allows the use of some Dragon only jutsu.
Ancient Dragon Strike: Hyozanryu's fist is thrust into the body of the opponent after Dragon Raid sending a blast of chakra through them.
Starshine Meteor Shower: The opponent is skewered by the five claws on each of Hyozanryu's hands millions of times per second.
Dragon Claw: Hyozanryu's claws glow with one of the six Kamisora Chakras and the opponent is slashed with them. Different names for each...

Pentagram: Allows the use of the six forbidden jutsu of the Venkage clan. Lays divinity on the battlefield and any summon or jutsu that requires the help of another entity can be canceled when I see fit.

Next Level: Dodecagram: Allows me complete control of what happens inside it. It is the home of Hyozanryu of the Silver Sky. It can summon him forth as my avatar and I will control him until the enemy is defeated. It also allown me access to more secret forbidden jutsu of my clan. Terror of the Night Sky Magic_Circle_by_Bluecitrus

First Forbidden Jutsu: Moonshine
Second Forbidden Jutsu: Chaos Spear
Third Forbidden Jutsu: Summoning - Tides of Ruin
Fourth Forbidden Jutsu: Tempest Blades
Fifth Forbidden Jutsu: Neo Raging Storm
Sixth Forbidden Jutsu: Showtime
Seventh Forbidden Jutsu: Endgame
Eighth Forbidden Jutsu: XIII Blades
Final Forbidden Jutsu: Not revealed

The newest jutsu in my arsenal... Still devastating.

My new summons call fourth the bonds of my mind and the things I love the most to my aid. They protect me and help me defeat my enemies.

TB Soundbreaker - Summon: An unbreakable guitar used for both sound based jutsu and special types of elemental jutsu. I can channel my chakra either into the guitar or around it and strum to fire chakra bulleta or activate area efefcts similar to genjutsu. The guitar is also usable devastating physical strikes.

Buster Cannon - Summon: Long range high power chakra rifle. Along with the rifle I summon a scouter type targeting system to my right eye that locks on to chakra flows. Its shot is accurate to 100th of a unit so this shot will not miss no matter how near miss a dodge is.

Firefox - Summon: A large fox that has control over fire. Can fly using flames on its paws.

The next summoning jutsu I call forth from my bloodline to my aid. I can combine with them and use their power.

Luna the Divine Light - Summon: This summons Luna from my mind to my aid. She comes to my side with lance in hand to defend me although I could not defend her. She turns the field into pure light that purifies the soul and no darkness can pierce it except the darkness I control. Luna can also heal me while fighting alongside me.

Solara the Blazing Sky - Summon: This summons calls the guardian of fire of my clan, Solara to the field. She uses a Guan Do and has absolute control of fire. Her beast s the phoenix and she transforms ino it freel. Her beast overlay gives me talons for hands and a flaming beak and pair of wings. She can turn the field completely to an endless expanse f flames so hot they burn the soul.Her destructive spirit only intensifies the damage.

Aqua the Cleansing Tides - Summon: This summons the beast of the water chakra of my clan the kraken. This vicious beast has shed its human coil and become pure rage and a vengeful spirit against anything but me. It can call forth a rainfall that accumulates so much water that covers the earth in hundreds of miles of water. Our beast overlay allows me to ride its back, underwater breathing, and complete control of the water. Terror of the Night Sky The_Kraken_by_Ancient_001

Aera the Four Winds - Summon: This summons.the guardian of wind of my clan, Aera from my mind. She has complete and absolute control over the wind and can send it through objects to cause damage without breaking the surface like gentle fist only not as gentle. The punches that she throws are made millions of times stronger by adamantium fist braces. Our human overlay gives me pegasus armor and the fist gauntlets. Her beast is the pegasus and she can fly as fast as the wind. Our beast overlay Gives me the Wings of the North and South, Movement of the West, and Renewal of the East. The wings allow me flight without chakra, the movement allows em to move as fast as I need to, and the Renewal of the East uses the wind to heal my wounds. The healing also grants me more strength as it heals so the greater the wounds, the more my power increases.

Elektra the Fearless Strike - Summon: This summons the beast of the electrical guardians of my clan, the Hydra. It shoots electricity from its six heads and has electrical bites. It can also turn the whole field into an electrical minefield. Anybody that touches it is instantly blasted by a 1,000,000,000 bolt of electricity. If you're not me then you're either dead or the loser of this match. Our overlay turns my arms into hydra heads and four others come out of my back.

Oblivion the Endless Abyss - Summon: This technique turns the entire field to complete and utter darkness from which no light can escape. The only light that can be seen is Luna and that is only for a short distance even at her strongest shine. This summon is the chimera form of the darkness branch of my clan. The chimera has two heads, one of a sleeping child and the other of a sleeping woman. A third head comes from between in the visage of my father ans spits black flames from its mouth. It has a scythe for its left arm and it moves as fast as the speed of light without actually moving.. It just moves. Our overlay I call The Great Destroyer. It gives me black wings, forearm blades, and the protection of death. Apart from each other, although sleeping, it attacks relentlessly anything other than me. Iit is especially deadly in the darkness. Terror of the Night Sky Chimera_by_Zeakari(kinda like this with the proper mods)

Rasengan Infinity - Ninjutsu: An attack of sky chakras that begins with Rasengan. My rasengan is special because my body is filled with six different chakras and therefore, my rasengan has six different swirls inside of it. The Rasengan Infinity takes that Rssengan and first lights a flame inside of it. Then it pours steam from it, clouding me from sight. Following that lightning crackles from within the orb and wind slices all around it. Finally, it gives off a shining light and everything turns black and I strike from the steam.

Infinity Burst - Follow Up: I add my other hand to the Rasengan Infinity and expand it to epic proportions and explode it sending a blast of sky chakras. (Think Kamehameha)

Chidori Release - Ninjutsu: I begin with Chidori and feed it more chakra and simultaneously release control of the lightning letting it lash out and strike all around you while still holding the core.

Chidori Broken – Follow Up: I crush the core of the Chidori causing a shockwave of electricity that throughout the field. I feed it more chakra to make the wave bigger.

Shining Finger – Ninjutsu: I grab the face of the opponent and force out a blast of light that blinds the opponent.

Raging Storm – Ninjutsu: I gather chakra in the form of a flame in both palms and force them into the ground raising earth and chakra bursts and waves all around me.

Machine Gun Punch – Taijutsu: I punch as fast as the speed of light directly at the opponent’s body.

Sky Stomp – Taijutsu: I backflip kick the opponent into the air and jump up and begin to stomp them repeatedly back into the ground.

Sky Uppercut – Taijutsu: I send three punches, one to the abdomen, one to the chin, and the last to the face sending you flying high into the air.

Meteor Smash – Follow Up: I send a spinning elbow to the flying opponent and follow it with a screaming punch that sends them crashing back into the ground.

Other techniques from a time long past...

Body Element Fusion: It turns my body completely to any element I choose.

Rapid Spin: I spin my body at a high speed either like a top or head over heels.

Shuriken Clone Jutsu: I create shadow clones of shurikens increasing their numbers exponentially.

Combinations...

Shuriken Hurricane: Rapid Spin combined with the Shuriken Clone sends endless shuriken in every direction.

Firey Tempest: Body Element Fusion as fire combined with Rapid Spin causes a whirling storm of fire.

Other moves are improvised.
Back to top Go down

Terror of the Night Sky
Page 1 of 1