Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
yumiko's BIO I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
yumiko's BIO I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
yumiko's BIO I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
yumiko's BIO I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
yumiko's BIO I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
yumiko's BIO I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
yumiko's BIO I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
yumiko's BIO I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
yumiko's BIO I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

yumiko's BIO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yumiko
Genin
Genin
yumiko

Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2008-07-17

yumiko's BIO Empty
PostSubject: yumiko's BIO   yumiko's BIO I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:27 pm

I am the Princess Of Fire I come from a world where every person lives for its own fate once your fate is reveled you must die no one lives together family you have none once your born your on your own and theres no one there to help you I bet your wondering how I became Princess Of Fire my father was the king and when he died it left the throne open and anyone who could have stolen it but since the town knew I was his child it gave me the opportunity to take my fathers job as princess and my mother thats a different story I dont know what happened to my mother but if i was to guess I think shes dead but I choose not to keep my mind in that situation of how my mother died but I run this world I call home the HELL which no one breaks free maybe if I took you to my world you would understand in this world you fight for what you want and what you need I have to fight everyday just to remain princess of this fucking world that i use to call home but once I can find a way to escape this devilish hold upon my mind, body ,and soul i will soon be able to tell the world of this HEARTLESS MUTHAFUCKIN world that people die by the flick of one wrist set people screaming in pain of the flames slowly burning off their skin soon these BITCH LESS ASS HOLES will soon have the proof that they need to become more of believers than clues FUCKS that they have been I've grown tried of the constant bickering an bitching of why my world is the way it is they said once this world could control their fire I wonder what happened and why is it that this world can't even control their tongues now its really becoming a constant thought in the back of my mind as to why this world has become the way it has I would ask my father why but I can't turn ma head to even become the way it is from the stories I've heard when i was born my father was forced to give me up because the world was turned to straight hell and it was because of a war that was once started over the power of fire an ice and it came out to be that ice won the war and the consequence of the war was that they had to give me up i was born around ice and i grew thinking i was an ice warrior but the day i discovered my fire power the dropped me off in the shit hole of a place and i grew up around the fighting and yelling so i adapted to the life style of what it was and my first fight was over food dats when i realized that my powers were stronger than the rest and that when the village acknowledged me as the kings daughter and i've heard many stories of my fathers path and life style how he meet my mother and the things they conquered together and how my father's brother the king of ice came to fight for what was his which was my mother my uncle yuki wanted her back because she was once his queen and they say my mother left my uncle for my father and thats how this whole war started to be quite honest i think my mother is with my uncle and just not telling anyone but to my surprise i actually want to go an ask my mother what really happened and why did it happen and why is it that my father died and she is still living if they ran the kingdom/village together why is it that her life was spared and my fathers was takin can she answer that question!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

yumiko's BIO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Azure flame :: ANOUNCEMENTS :: Character Descriptions/ Bloodline Limit Abilities :: Descriptions Here-
Jump to: