Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Shiro's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Shiro's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Shiro's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Shiro's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Shiro's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Shiro's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Shiro's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Shiro's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Shiro's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Shiro's Arsenal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Shiro's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Shiro's Arsenal   Shiro's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:19 pm

Kekkei Genkai: 1st Step: Summoner’s Call- All members of the Kazuma family have the ability to call upon a weapon's hidden element. (Give more info on thart later).

Kekkei Genkai- 2nd Step: Summoner's Spirit- Allows a Kazuma to control the elements. There is an eye for each element: Fire, Water, Wind, Lightening, Earth, and the hidden elements Energy, Light, and Dark. The user must unlock each elemental spirit to obtain the Eye of the element. When using the elemental spirit, the user's eyes will cahnge color depneding on the spirit. In this state, the user is able to control the element at will.

Spirirts unlocked:

Earth
Fire

Techniques:

Silent Blade- A blade of chakra on teh blunt side of a sword which strikes an oppenent with no sound. The oppenent is left unaware of the attack until a paralysis kick in (paralysis is no longer then one min.)

Fire Element: Fiery Blaze- Combined with Tiajustu making hands and feet covered in small flames.

Fire Element: Dragon Breath- A burst of fire emits from the user’s mouth.

Earth Element: Earth Shock- Creates a powerful shockwave when the ground is struck

Earth Element: Rapid Spin- Spins rapidly (plainly put..)

Sword Art: Dragon Howl Strike- Sword is drawn from the sheath and creates a sonic boom that can temporarily impair an opponent’s hearing and focus.

Sword Art: Nine-headed Dragon Strike-User's blade glow with a dim white light. Then the user simultaneously deals nine strikes to the most fundamental channels of chakra disrupting the chakra flow through the body and disabling it for a short period of time, also temporarily making guarding and dodging virtually impossible.

Lightening Element: Shooting Stars - TBA

Fire Element: Sacred Flame - Surrounds an object with a shining red flame that is considered to come from the flames of Ifirit.

Air Element: Sweeping Winds - Using a blade, creates strong winds that slice through the air with a vacum effect.

Earth Element: Stone Blade - Creates a black stone replica of the users blade.

Ninja Art: Thousand Blades - Basic Cloning Jutsu

Water Element: Ice Rain - Rains a freezing rain that turns what it touches to ice.

Air Element: Breath of Knives - User throws slices of air through an oppenent as if throwing piercing daggers.

Earth Element: Stone Glaive - User strikes the ground making stone spikes rise from the ground.

Fire Element: Flaming Soul - User dramatically increases their body temp. Depending on user's experience witht he jutsu, the user can be able to rise their body temp high enough to surround their body in flames.

Seal of Time- User needs 7 bodies to complete this ritual. A seal appears on the ground and uses a huge amount of chakra to paralyze all that is within the seal as if freezing them in time. Amount of time that the paralysis lasts increases based on the user's experience.

Water Style: Frozen Wind- Using water in the air, the user creates a frozen wave of ice.

Water Style: Rain Dance- The user moves their hands or weapon with speed in a graceful motion using the water surrounding them as small needles and springing them in all directions.

Water Element: Diamond Dust- Using moisture in the area or water around them, the user cna create a shower of ice crystals.

Sword Art: Sword Boomerang- The user tosses thier blade and it flys as if its a boomerang returning to its owner.

Dragon Dive: Using a weapon or their own hands, teh user jumps high in the air, then surrounding theirself in flames, aiming down at their target becomes a flaming bullet, at impact creating a ball of fire.

Earth Rave: Creates a wave of earth by making a shockwave in teh ground rising the rock from the ground and rolling towards an oppenent.

Energy Rain: Creates a massive source of eletric energy in the hand of the user, then releasing it in a showering rain falling to the ground and on impact creating small blasts.

Rose Storm- Conjures a storm of rose pedals razor sharp like steel sending it towards an oppenent.

Banishing Blade- Cloaks the user making them seem invisble and using incredible speed, strikes a compenent with 3 quick strikes, the 3rd being the strongest.

Gaia's Fury- Vines rise from the ground grabbing hold of an oppenent taking his mobility, then the user strikes with a serious of kicks and punches. Hands glow with a green chakra as the user strikes the ground making a giant fist of rock send the constricted oppenent into the air.

Flames of Hell- The user emits two flames from each of his hands at and oppenent both in the form of Ifrit, exploding into blast of flames on impact.

Shiro's Arsenal 10-ifrit-a
This is the shape of the flame takes.

Elemental Golem: Creates a copy of Shiro with an element. Must be using Elemental Spirit to use this.

here are some others but ill give descriptions later.

Lightening Element: Sonic Blade

Lightening Element: Trinity Limit

Fire Element: Dragon Crest

Fire Element: Tidal Flame

Last edited by Shiro Kazuma on Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Arsenal   Shiro's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:28 am

New moves...

Fire Style: Running Fire- Using fire chakra, the user generates jets of fire that race towards thier oppenent and surround them. The flames can be made stronger witht eh effect of wind elemental attacks.

Earth Style: Mausoleum Earth Dumpling- The user strikes the ground overturning the earth into a large dumpling shape chunk of earth the size of a mausoleum. Either using a mass amount of chakra of brute strength, the user can lift the large rock and hurl it at their oppenents.

Earth Style: Mud Slide- The user transforms the ground where their opponent stands into a powerful flowing river.

Earth Style: Earth Dome Prison- The user can create a dome of rock surrounding their oppenent, then placing their hands against the dome is able to suck the chakra from whom ever is trapped inside bringing it to tehmself. Also using their own chakra, the user is able to repair any damage done from within by their oppenents. This requires a mass amount of chakra, therefor the user cannot repair the damages forever.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Arsenal   Shiro's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:55 pm

Ok ppl..
Here are soem new moves.. put descriptions on em later.... but if you know the games you'll have an idea.

Lightning Element- Hadoken

Fire Element- Shoryu Reppa

Fire Element- Buster Wolf: The fist is covered in an intense blue flame then striking an opponent can burn the flesh leaving an intense wound, with a flame hot enough to melt through steel. (for those ppl who dont know their science, a blue colered flame is the hottest.)

Lightning Element- Power Geyser

Fire Element- Volcanic Viper: A weapon covered in flames, the user basically plows through the ground striking an oppenent, then shooting both the user adn teh oppenent in the air both covered in flames. (This is a move from Sol Badguy for all Guilty Gear Fans.)

Fire Element- Gun Flame: Strikes the ground creating bursts of flames all making teh sounds of gunshots. (This is a move from Sol Badguy for all Guilty Gear Fans.)

Fire Element- Dragon Install: This is a transformation that can be used when Shiro's fire sprirt is released. There ar three steps.. First Flame., Second Flame. and Final Flame aka Dragon Install. Each step is a small install ment of a Dragon's spirit, increasing Shiro's Fire Element at teh final step 10x. This transformation also dramtically increases his speed and strength. More info TBA.

Fire Element- Tyrant Wave: A more intense version of Volcanic viper. Shiro mainly uses this technique in his Dragon Install transformation. (This is a move from Sol Badguy for all Guilty Gear Fans.)

Lightning Element- Crescent Slash

Lightning Element- Raging Force

Lightning Element- Ride The Lightning

Last edited by Shiro Kazuma on Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Arsenal   Shiro's Arsenal I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:06 pm

New Spirits unlocked:

Water
Lightning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shiro's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiro's Arsenal   Shiro's Arsenal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiro's Arsenal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Azure flame :: ANOUNCEMENTS :: Character Descriptions/ Bloodline Limit Abilities :: Descriptions Here :: Jutsu-
Jump to: