Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

FUCK YO ARMORY!

Go down 
+3
mahk-x
Zeik hellgate
ZeroVenkage
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-07-11

FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:30 am

*i finish eating whats left of the smores*

of course... can we shitstorm the village now?
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:36 am

I'm still not sure... Let's go camping first. Then we could ransack the villagers themselves in their tents.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:51 am

good idea...
*i stand up and toss the garbage inthe flames*

you know when zaito gets on hes going to pull some shaman stuff
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:02 pm

You wanna know who gives a damn? Not me. If he tries anything... I'll just do what my mind tells me.
Back to top Go down
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:15 pm

*Walks in and Smells his armory* *Sighs* Fire spirit *Fire spirit snuffs out the flames* Ok lets see how i can clean this up *Takes out tome of nostradamus* Here it is ok *Begins to read aloud* Pau, Veronne , Vincence, Saragousse, De Glavies atteints terriors de sang humides ; pest si grande viendra a la grande gousse *The shit begins to shift into a whirling cyclone and slowly begins to form into a demon * Armory begins to sparkle with cleanlyness* Ok now that thats over with u can stay here and protect the armory * Monster grunts and goes into outhouse*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:27 pm

Ugh... I hate sparkliness...

*i warp the whole armory and outhouse to pluto turning it to ice ad shattering it across the cosmos. i warp back to earth*

I'm done here.

*i disappear into the wind*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:30 pm

*watches as zero's leaves, as i do random handsigns as a shop apear's* Now Abari's armory is offically open!!! *walks in shop*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:56 pm

i abruptly turn around and look at the armory and it explodes

sorry kid when we said fuck yo armory we meant all armories...
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:07 pm

*sniffs* NOOOOOOOO my dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:38 pm

U must have forgotten decay and fecal matter exist literally everywhere*Demon reforms* y do you have copy off of me abari Metal summoner *Claps hands toghether and rebuilds the armory* i should have done this before *Opens tome* Le subleve ne cognoistra son sceptre *Warps Kham and Zero away and leaves abari himself and the armory* Now the armory exist outside the living world and can only be accessed by those of the Azure flame.
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:55 pm

actually i had this idea wayyyy before but when i was about to ask, your armory came already, so i was pissed
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:22 pm

BITCH DON'T WARP ME AWAY!

*i warp back and kick you in the nuts so hard they fly into your mouth AGAIN*

Moving at lightspeed allows me to transcend all limitations and as long as there is energy I can pinpoint it and get there... Not saying I'm all powerful, but there really is nothing you could do to to stop me. FACE!

*i warp the armory back to the real world and put the dodecagram below it so that it is now divine land of the sky and unless you want to have various problems, it stays there until i remove the seal*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:23 pm

*i poof in and pick up your nuts with a diamond hand and feed them too you*

sorry i had to seize the opprotunity...

*i poof away*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:26 pm

Alright Abari, you now have your armory. I leave the rest to you. Hit me up if any more pests pop up.

*i warp away*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:32 pm

thnak's i hope you accept this for payment FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 Ancient_by_suburbbum
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:47 pm

Oh shit awesome sword alert!

*i warp back and take the blade and hold it over my head while the Zelda: Got an Item, doo doo doo doo plays in the background*

Thanks a lot Abari. I'm gonna go try it out now...

*i warp away with the sword*

Good looking out.

Last edited by ZeroVenkage on Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:49 pm

np, i got on for kham 2
Back to top Go down
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:12 pm

U cant warp back once again you godhack the only way you would be able to warp back is if u had the same powers as me u dick/= so once again a big fuck you To you Chris!!!! Chris!!! Chris!!! Il use your fucking name in the forum as much as i fucking feel like it im not going to argue with u online though like a little boy
Back to top Go down
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:12 am

Iight. Look here. See, you take yourself too seriously. On-site we have usernames for a reason MILTON. If i anted to use my real name I would have been using it. It's petty, childish, and an invasion of privacy for you to do some dumb shit like that over you losing a punkass armory that you're never in and sucks as a place anyway. You need to grow the fuck up before you try some dumb shit like that. You know why? Because on-site and off, I'm just plain fucking better. So you can take your high and mighty fucking attitude and fornicate yourself with it. You can also drown in your own despair while choking on the sea of your pitiful life. Your existence is useless and you would be doing the whole human race a favor by ending your life here and now as you are reading this. Since you won't I'll just say this. DON'T EVER PULL SOME DUMB SHIT LIKE THIS AGAIN!!!

P.S. Your party fuckin sucked.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:24 am

dude real talk... i mean if your gonna gte pissed off because of soemthign that ISINT EVEN REAL.... then you are more immature than anything. I mean its fucking fake, You didnt sit there and spend your whole life putting this shit together. And using real names over the interenet is nowhere near cool. In fact thats a fucking bitch ass move because its called privacy dude. I'm not picking sides im just saying common sense, if you're gonna get pissed off at something that isin't real in any way shape or form... Then don't get on this site dude... Honestly.. i think yall both need ta calm the fuck down, more towards you Zaito..... but hey thats jus me. That is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:55 am

1. The whole armory thing wasnt a big deal what pissed me off is Chris wont let other people have fun because he wants 2 be all powerful or some shit.
2. I used his name because i wanted him to know im talking 2 him as a person and not the character.
3.Im always the person saying its just a game be Zero or whatever the fuck wants make it a federal case everything someone steps on his toes u see what i had to do to make another character just so i could participate.
Zero u always say someones acting all high and mighty or whatever anime shit just because they identify a fault in u u need to get over that shit see u saying all that shit about me just confirms how weak of a person u r. I cant believe u tried make me feel bad over the internet u almost grown dude grow the fuck up so i know u will probly delete this before any sees this but im saying I feel great about myself now matter what u say about me and u say your better than me prove it stop whining about how pitiful your life is and talking behind my back go out and do something basically get a life thats all im saying but im done change my name if u want to do whatever u want i m just saying u dont affect people as much as u think u do.
P.s. Everyone had fun at my party except u just so ull know
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:10 am

I'm talking right to your face right now. You can try to point out all the faults you want, ut you say taht like I don't know that about myself. And I don't have shit to prove to childish little kid like you. It's your high and mighty attitude that pisses me off in general. It's always "I" "I" "I" with you like a litle baby going through its Mine Phase like you just never outgrew it. It's not my fault you can't have fun on here without calling people out like you're worth something. Anything that doesn't go exactly your way is godhack You can't stand the point that it's legit and you can't get around it. You go and make everything personal. I bet you still hold that "i killed Abari first" thing like a badge of honor. Nobody cares, yet whenever he comes up in conversation you just bring that up. You were weak then and you're weak now. Bet money he could take you any day now anyway. In addition, you try to tell people how their powers work and that's not cool. It's an RP and they know best how they work. Cut the crap.

Those were the problems with Zaito, here's my problem with Milton:

Ok, I get you're angry about your little Armory, but you're the only person to take it to this extent. Abari took his shitstorming like a man, as did Ace, as well as the both of them take the relentless badgering. You seem to be the only one on the site that's immature enough to be personally offended by it even though it's all just zeros and ones in essence. Really, take a step back and ask yourself, "Does anybody really like me here?" If you can't think of an answer then this might not be the place for you. I highly doubt it is and I solemnly regret ever meeting you at this point and you could drop dead on a pike. Please die or at least refrain from making me aware of your existence. You've crossed the line with me and you're not worth me keeping around.

I will now continue to not give a shit about this anymore since I've just stopped caring about you as a character and a person. Reply if you like, but I certainly won't read it. You've ruined enough of my day and I have more imprtant things to think about than a little kid like you. Bowing out here and now,

Sincerely,

Zero Venkage: Negro the Hedgehog: Christopher Hal
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:22 am

* i poof in* ok the both of you cut the act. zero stop randomly fucking ppl's shit up and death walker stop using off site names. there this is over.
Back to top Go down
https://bluefire.forummotion.com
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:33 pm

Oh and the prodigal soon returns to stir the pot after the food is done. Smooth move Ace. You've really asserted your authority.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:34 pm

the arguments been over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUCK YO ARMORY!   FUCK YO ARMORY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUCK YO ARMORY!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next