Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

Number of posts : 1205
Registration date : 2008-07-08

The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:30 pm

*as zero says this she looks at him, them back at firefox who is approching rapidly*
*she then begins to plummet to the ground below*
CRAPPPPPPPPPP *shes trying to climb back upwords on air but it isnt working* *extended falling sounds*
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/naruto4lyf
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:39 pm

Looks like she's at her limit.

*i jump at you and catch you before you hit the ground and firefox lands on my shoulder as i slide to a stop*

Was that it for you or shall you continue?
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:50 pm

*caught by zero, is a tad shocked but should have expected it*
*recovering from shock of falling and being caught*
the point of training is to go beyond your limit to get stronger. otherwise youd never learn anything. so id like to continue if possible.
*passes out*
*wakes up again a few minutes later*
wouh...
alright whatever lets continue training. i think im fine.
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:54 pm

Alright, last round with firefox though, then we go to jutsu.

*i toss you forward to land on your feet and firefox leaps at you again*
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:20 pm

*watches as firefox approches her and trys to figure out how to dodge a firefox....*
*ducks and lets firefox go over her* *firefox turns around and comes at me again*
*this time i jump and kinda float in midair* this is gunna get old.... *lrolls sideways to dodge firefox again*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:23 pm

*While sitting in a tree in the part of the forest Tazuki DIDN'T destroy. I look at the training* Hmm most intense huh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:30 pm

It really won't. Firefox has a short temper.

*firefox roars and the flames around its feet intensify. it zigzags, leaving 5 foxes of pure flame after its finished. the original firefox leaps at you and the others begin running circles around you*
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:55 pm

*rolls eyes as more firefoxes appear*
urgh this is getting annoying.
*jumps back to the ground to avoid onslaught of origional firefox and escape lil clones of fire*
*looks up at them as they start t come down to me* time to run *bolts away from them*
*multiple clones of firefox chase after me* *i jump up a tree and bolt the other way* *one of the fire clones hits the tree* one down four to go *flying away from tree and faceplants into another*
*second firefox clone crashes behind me into a tree* two. didnt expect that one.
*gets up and runs from the rest of them*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:04 pm

Different, but effective.

*the other flame foxes begin bounding through trees and they all jump at you from the front, back, and both sides*

Wow firefox, you've gotten better.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:37 pm

*jumps up then down quickly* *this causes all the firefox clones to hit each other, disapating*
*she is let facing only the origional firefox*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:43 pm

*firefox turns around and rushe at you faster than before and goes into the ground leaving a glow heading straight towards you*

Oh damn, I think I'm gonna end this soon.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:44 pm

*Walking up to teh scene, Shiro spots Tazuki ans Zero along with the Firefox disapearing in front of Taz.*
Uhmm, am I interupting?
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:51 pm

ok then zero. you said no jutsu and no weapons, but this is neither of them!
*pounds fist into ground as firefox gets up to her* direct hit!
superhuman strengh is neither of those things!
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:04 am

*i cringe at the force of the strike and the glow in the ground fades*

Damn... That was fucked up Taz... Firefox is gonna be piiiised... But, game over. You win.

*i walk over in front of you and de summon Firefox*

Now that you've got the hang of the speed, you're gonna learn some of my special secrets.

*i call the dodecagram below us at a wide radius so nobody can get in or see what we're doing*

Now that we've got the privacy we can begin. How are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:14 am

sorry about firefox loopholes are my friends.
im excited to see what you will teach me, i know theres alot i dont know. but im also a bit freaked out by this thing *points to dodecagram*
but whatever. can we begin?
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:23 am

Impatient are we? Good. You have experience with gathering chakra to your hands, don't you? Medical ninjutsu and whatnot? Lemme see.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:37 am

*holds out hand and chakra forms into a ball*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:01 am

Question, hold that for me though, when you finish, do you reabsorb the unused chakra or release it? That's quite crucial for this next thing I'm gonna show you.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:31 am

honestly ive never thought about that. i guess it just disapates. but it would be useful if it was reabsorbed.
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:46 am

That it would. Well, you can use your chakra as a magnet to other chakra. Draw it in and hold it there.

*i hold my hand out and charge a little chakra in my hand and begin to draw from the surrounding area*

As long as there's matter around you you can draw chakra from it. The spirit of the sky and the earth are always there and your usage of opposing chakras only helps you more.

*the chakra is drawn into a big ball in front of you*
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:05 am

*looks at ball of chakra in front of her and at the ball of chakra in her hand*
*slowly attemptes to push ball of chakra in her hand into ball in front of her*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:19 am

This part can be better experienced than demonstraed.

*i walk behind you and place my hand on the arm you have your ball of chakra in and use my other to place your other hand on the ball of chakra in front of us while speaking directly into your ear*

I can't assure you that this will feel completely normal, but it will once you get the hang of it.

*i begin drawing the chakra into your body through your hands using my hands as siphons for the flow to begin*

You feeling it?
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:05 am

*she looks at zero as he channels chakra into her body and blushes slightly* *the chakra flows into her body and it feels smooth but forceful* *shes really not sure if shes supposed to be feeling the chakra or her face turning red...*
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:21 am

I'll take that as a yes.

*i watch as the last of the chakra enters your body and i feel ot flowing through you. i let out a slight chuckle*

Now for the final phase of the training...

*i move from behind you to stand right nect to you*

The wind is one of the most volatile and destructive chakra natures around.

*i charge my hand with a little more chakra and begin to draw wind and swirl around my fingertip*

With a single skilled stroke you can kill almost anything... You already have one devastating wind jutsu in your repertoire, but this will give you an endless canvas to make the art of destruction upon.

*i release the chakra and the wind causes a terriible gust*
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:38 am

*does what you do and focues chakra to my fingers*
control of your own mini hurricane, huh? or something like that at least.
*releases chakra from finger and it creates a wave of wind*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2   The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most Intense Training Session Ever PT2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next