Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Death of a man birth of a legend I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Death of a man birth of a legend I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Death of a man birth of a legend I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Death of a man birth of a legend I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Death of a man birth of a legend I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Death of a man birth of a legend I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Death of a man birth of a legend I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Death of a man birth of a legend I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Death of a man birth of a legend I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Death of a man birth of a legend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Death of a man birth of a legend Empty
PostSubject: Death of a man birth of a legend   Death of a man birth of a legend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:51 am

Name : Zaitoichi Bankai a.k.a. Spade
Title: Death Walker
Height : 6'2
Weight : 185
Clan :Bankai
Bio:
Those who knew me before knew me as Zaito the Blind swordsmith until my untimely death by the divine sky. Unluckily for me i was killed in purgatory so i could neither cross over or exist in the current plane. So i went somewhere much deeper darker somewhere darker than my life in blindness. During my time in this new realm i went crazy time seemed to pass much faster in there. After awhile i got bored with being crazy and went sane and decided my main focus was to get back to the world of the living to have my revenge on the ones who wronged me. I used the forever bound to me Tome of nostradamus to summon death itself to aid me. Death came to my side and told me to bring damn souls to him to be dealt with personally and in exchange he would let me exist in the living world outside of space energy etc. I would be the errand boy of oblivion the death walker. He quadrupled my charka and spirit energy and gave me control of 3 new element spirits Hellfire,Demonic Darkness,and Angelic light.

Special powers :
Spirit control : Ablity to control the souls of the dead and the entities of nature.
Hypersenses : 4 senses are magnified so i have 0 blind spots.
Realm jumping: I can move between the realms of the dead,living and the third realm without any restrictions
Mastery of two swords style
Chakra manipulation : I am able to see chakra and bend it to fit my needs.
Back to top Go down

Death of a man birth of a legend
Page 1 of 1