Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
kibas crazy dog attacks I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
kibas crazy dog attacks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
kibas crazy dog attacks I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
kibas crazy dog attacks I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
kibas crazy dog attacks I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
kibas crazy dog attacks I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
kibas crazy dog attacks I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
kibas crazy dog attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
kibas crazy dog attacks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

kibas crazy dog attacks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akamaru
Outsiders
Outsiders
Akamaru

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-08-16

kibas crazy dog attacks Empty
PostSubject: kibas crazy dog attacks   kibas crazy dog attacks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:14 am

Dual Wolf Fang:After Akamaru uses Dynamic Marking to mark a target, both he and Kiba use Man Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf to become a large, two-headed wolf. The two then perform a much more powerful Double Piercing Fang attack. Like the lesser version, they spin rapidly to attack their target. Unlike the previous version, however, they move so rapidly that they can't see where they're going, hence the reason for the earlier Dynamic Marking, which allows them to track their opponents via the distinctive scent. This attack is powerful enough to cut a person in two, and even dent a Rashomon gate. Even if the attack misses, its speed is so great that the surrounding air can slice like a blade.

Such power is not without its drawbacks, however. Not only as does this attack effectively blind both Kiba and Akamaru for its duration, but it tires them such that they can only perform it twice before requiring rest.

Piercing Fang: The user spins at a ferocious speed and delivers many powerful beastlike attacks when contact is made with the target. This attack can be done with a partner, making it more effective.

Dual Piercing Fang:The user and his partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone, although it is less effective

Dynamic Marking (Akamaru) :This jutsu involves Akamaru urinating on a target, allowing both him and Inuzuka Kiba to track it by scent. The two practice this in the forest, and Akamaru is accurate enough to hit multiple targets in rapid succession. This is a prerequisite for using Double Wolf Fang, since the speed of the technique makes it impossible for the user to see while using it. Akamaru's urine is apparently caustic, given Sakon's comment that it burned when Akamaru urinated in his eyes.

Man Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf :Using a modified form of a Combination Transformation, Kiba and Akamaru transform themselves into a large, two-headed wolf, with great ressembling to Akamaru. It would seem that in this form, can Kiba and/or Akamaru drool a verry slippery substance

Wolf River :After performing transforming in a two headed wolf, Kiba and Akamaru leap foward and bite the enemy with both wolf heads.

Double Wolf Fang: After Akamaru uses Dynamic Marking to mark a target, both he and Kiba use Man Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf to become a large, two-headed wolf. The two then perform a much more powerful Double Piercing Fang attack. Like the lesser version, they spin rapidly to attack their target. Unlike the previous version, they move so rapidly that they can't see where they're going, hence the reason for the earlier Dynamic Marking. This move is powerful enough to sever a person in two and even dent a Rashomon gate. Even if they miss, the speed is so great that the air around them can actually cut their opponents.

Such power is not without its drawbacks, however. The strain of spinning at such a speed makes using the attack more than twice impossible. After the second use, both Kiba and Akamaru are practically incapable of fighting

Fang Violent Fang: kamaru uses man beast clone an then this Taijutsu activates and both users spin rapidly and hit the target multiple tims

Transmission Fang: Kiba and Akamaru jump into the air where they come into contact while performing Double Piercing Fang, forming a giant Piercing Fang that tunnel far into the ground, carrying the enemy.

Double Piercing Fang:The user and his partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone, albeit is less effective

Double Impact Wolf Fang:Kiba and Akamaru rapidly bolt around and slash the enemy before leaping foward from opposite sides for a crossing pass slash/bite.

Beast Human Clone:A modified version of a transformation technique, this jutsu allows a user to transform their animal companion into a perfect copy of themselves. When combined with the Four Legs Technique, the user and the animal become virtually impossible to tell apart, since both act equally animalistic. Like any transformation, the jutsu can be broken by identifying and attacking the animal, thus dispelling the transformation. This jutsu is often followed by the Double Piercing Fang

Beast Man Clone Combo:In this jutsu, Kiba first uses Beast Human Clone to transform Akamaru into a clone of himself. Akamaru then slashes the opponent with his claws while Kiba does the same behind the opponent. Kiba then slashes once more and Akamaru pounces on the opponent. Kiba then flip kicks the opponent into the air and both Kiba and Akamaru cross-slash the airborne opponent.

Wild Beast Fang:Kiba and Akamaru combine into a giant two pointed drill that runs through the enemy, launching them into the air where Kiba strikes the enemy with one of the drill points and running through them, throwing them aside.

Four Legs Technique:This technique gives some increase of strength and speed to the user, as well as lengthening their nails into claws. Travel in this mode is somewhat akin to a dog's fast run. Users of this technique also tend to act more feral when using it.
Back to top Go down

kibas crazy dog attacks
Page 1 of 1