Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! Empty
PostSubject: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:14 pm

*Shiro stands facing over an open field as teh sun is setting on teh horizon.*
Come Saki, lets finished our little sparring match.
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

Number of posts : 1089
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:17 pm

*jumps from a tree* ALLLLLL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gives you a thumbs up* but lets make this quick i gotta be getting outa here soon ** i laph**
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:21 pm

*Facing away from Hosaki, he lets out a laugh while his eyes close.*
Heh. Alright then...
*He leaps in the air doing a backflip sending a dropkick to Hosaki's chest.*
This should be fun.
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:24 pm

*i fall to the ground and turn into sand* wat ya ganna do when i punch you *apears in front of you and punches you foward then sinks into the ground then back up and shoots spike and reapts the process in every direction still in sand form then back to normal*....that should start things strong
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:30 pm

*Shiro brushes the sand of his cloak then crackes his knuckes and takes a stance with a smile.*
This is gonna be real fun.
*He steps foward ending in front of Hosaki instantly and sends knee to his stomach folllowed by a spin kick to his chest making him fall backwards.*

Last edited by Shiro Kazuma on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:49 pm

whoa whoa whoa speedys got even speedyer... alrighty then!!!!!! *runs circles around you creating a sand wirl wind then i shoot fire at it creating a glass wirl wind*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:03 pm

Interesting.
*Electric energy forms in both of his hands.*
ENERGY RAIN!
*Shiro releases a large wave of lightning beams creating explosions as some hit the glass whirlwind and as other go thorugh it.
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:08 pm

whoa...i learnd that move too Very Happy *runs scircles around you creating yet another one but this one made of fire* how do you handle this one
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:42 pm

Like this.
*Shiro's feet are covered in electricity, then he charges through both whirlwinds taking small cuts from the glass and once again sends a roundhouse kick to Hosaki's chest making him fly back.*
Come on now... You said you would start strong!
*Still smiling, Shiro fills his palms with electric energy again.*
ENERGY RAIN!
*He releases the beams of lightning flying towards Hosaki.*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:48 pm

*they hit me sending me flying back* ITS SHOW TIME GUYS *i summon 2 random people who come up behind you and go to stab you with a kuni while i fly towards you with a giant glass filled chakara shard* woooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:06 pm

*Shiro steps back letting the kunai slash him, then places his hands on the two individuals using the Headhunter jutsu trapping both in the ground.*
Now then.
*Shiro takes a stance waiting for Hosaki.*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:07 pm

SHIT *backflips back* not falling into that kinda trap agin XD *opeans the ground from under you sending lazer pillars shooting up from the ground* thats the energy of the earth!
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:36 pm

*Shiro stumbles falling to the ground.*
There ya go!
*He forceplams the ground pushing himself in the air and grabs his reverse blade.*
Dragon Howl Strike!
*Draws his blade sending 3 deafening sonicbooms towards Hosaki.*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:41 pm

* put up many sand barriers* they all get broken through and i get thrown back a bit *damnit
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:46 pm

*Landing on the ground, Shiro charges foward meeting Hosaki instantly and placing his balde at his neck.*
You really need to step up your game.
*Pushes Hosaki back and smiles.*
Come on now. Give me your best shot.
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:52 pm

*shoots thousands of sand needles* lets just stay basic now!
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:55 pm

Basics are so boring.
*Shiro spins his reverse blade deflecting the needles.*
Stop holding back kid. You're stronger than this.
*He charges Hosaki dragging his blade through the sand.*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:57 pm

*backflips over shiro with tip of foot at your chin kicking you into the air i shoot neeldes point blank at you* strong enough for ya?
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:02 am

*Rolls over being struck in teh side and flips back to his feet smiling and withdraws his reverse blade.*
Good, but you can do better.
*He moves in front of Hosaki slamming his palm into his chest and forcing him into the ground.*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:27 am

*comes flying out of the ground because of exploding tag taht went off in pocket* after this battle...i do have some what of a propostion for ya! *makes sand beast to attack you*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:19 pm

*Shiro collides with his reverse blade in ond hand, as his other hand is spraking with elctricty.*
Hadoken.
*Aiming at the sand beast, Shiro uses his hand full of electrity and fires a large ball of lightning through the beast disenegrating it, then fires another one at Hosaki.*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:32 pm

*i front flip over the beam and take out a ravolver and point it at shiro and begin to shoot spirit bullets at shiro* if these hit him his inner soul will burn up or his chakara will just get sucked out theres many other side effects *sits back watching ravolver bullets fly at you*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!   Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfinished Business. Hosaki Vs. The New Shiro!
Page 1 of 1