Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-30

round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) Empty
PostSubject: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:25 pm

*the loud speaker roars* WILL ALL CONTESTENT PLEASE REPORT TO THE FIELD*

* i walk into the field with a large black cape coverin my face and awaits for my oppenent*
ok lets get started
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
Atheo
Outsiders
Outsiders

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:08 pm

*Walks into the field*
Man i just got here and im in a battle great -.-
*looks at Abari*
Oh hello Abari i always wanted to battle you
*Rips off sleeves of my heavy cloak, and revealse two steel mechanical devices with holes in them*
Alright lets go
*stands in stance*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:20 pm

ok then you can start *places hands in pocket's*
Back to top Go down
Atheo
Outsiders
Outsiders

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:27 pm

um not a fan of going first but
*throws poison needles at abari*
Ill take what i can
*takes Muse Fan out also*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:35 pm

*simply pulls my cloack infront of the needlse as they break on impact* really,thats your opening move this is wat a real move looks like *takes a step and is infront of you uppercutting you int the air assi continue the combo and goes for a downward kick to send you back down*
Back to top Go down
Atheo
Outsiders
Outsiders

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:47 pm

*hits ground and quickly gets up*
Dance of Camellia
*bones harden and trust to your way, only making few gashes and cuts*
um...
*backflips, then makes handsigns*
Wind Dust
*a wind gust gathers dirt and my broken needles on the ground and flown towards you*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:53 pm

a persistant one arnt we *places cloak over his eyes as the needles breaks againas i am flown to the air from the dust strom*hey, keep up the entertainement will ya *a kuni lands by your feet as i kick you in the face with my feet in static* Extravigant entry!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Atheo
Outsiders
Outsiders

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:47 pm

*quickly draws puppet krow*
Chakra barrier
*blocks ur attack*
*backflips into air*
Spinning Whirl
*a animal appears with a syche in one hand*
**alright lets go**
*a high sharp wind is blown from the syche*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 am

come on atheo,you have to do better then that *i deflect the gust you made with my hand *abd stomps the ground* tiger stomp,*the groun begins to be in static and wave after wave of electricity headstowards you*
Back to top Go down
Atheo
Outsiders
Outsiders

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:36 pm

*cracks neck*
alright you want a bang ill give u a BANG
Dance of the Clematis
*rips spinal cord out, and regrows a new one*
*spins spinal cord around in air and slashes you and wraps around your feet, tightening*
Finger bullets!
*my finger tip bones pop out from my fingers, and high speed towards you*
Now what would be your counter?
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:50 pm

well simple this * rotates my body as the finger bullet's come from your hand and shoot them all around the field avoiding me while i break free from your hold* hmm a kyuagga intresting. ((btw how the hell are you able to use bones if you dont have there bloodline trait?))
Back to top Go down
Atheo
Outsiders
Outsiders

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:02 pm

((if you remember i was damned by my village/clan which i wasnt awhere of what was in me that people hated))

um i like people who think fast, your quiet amusing abari kage
**i wonder what he'll use next?**
lets change the battle field abit shall we?
Dance of of the Seedling Ferns
*bone spikes appear from the ground*
Now you better have good aim and speed, yet im always going to be faster you know...
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:16 pm

*cleans ear's* did you just say your faster then me? i dont think you kno who your dealing with boy *looks at the ground around the bones* please! *i burst into flash bang avoiding the bones as i unleash a fiercing combo at you at enormus speed that you cant see as i continue the combo into the sky as i float in mid air and watch u plummit into your own trap* dont underestimate me boy

round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) 1863498123482b9caa5e9cf
Back to top Go down
Atheo
Outsiders
Outsiders

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:41 pm

um well i didnt mean fast like running oh well
*materializes into the bones*
I can be anywhere, the bones where'nt a attack its a defensive attack
*still within the bones*
Dance of the Pines!
*more bones surrounded you creating a dome with no cracks and no top*
um...this would be perfect for my puppet death jutsu yet this is to exciting
Air Slicing Blast!
*a large blast is flown from my mechanical devices around my arms, towards you with great power*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:36 pm

please *stomp the ground as flaming gysers come up pushing the dome upward as i dodge the wind slice you made*your not that bad atheo but im still wa better then you are, plus these bones are getting annoying. *whistle* sick em boys *the flaming gyser's turns into lions and head for you about 5 in all*
Back to top Go down
Atheo
Outsiders
Outsiders

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:16 am

um well i dont want to bore you kage
*makes handsigns*
Arch of Averal
*the water absorbs the fire lions*
um well i dont think either of us want to back down
*i use the aborbed chakra from the water and sends the water in pieces like bombs fired into the air towards you*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:22 am

u messed with my lions...................your mine now *rushes towards dfelecting bombs as i go by hurtiing my fingers in the process* wait a sec *charges chakra to my hand* there we go *continue rushig at you as i go in for an uppercut aiming for your chin*
Back to top Go down
Atheo
Outsiders
Outsiders

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:31 am

*my eyes widen*
um speed
*i get hit and get flown into the sky*
Water clone
*about 10 clones appear*
*they thrown needles and knives everywhere from the ground*
Alright Typhoon time
Wind dust!
*the weapons from earlier as swirling into a tornado and got you trapped leaving cuts and sratches*
those needles still might have some poison on them so watch out kage
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:37 am

dont worry about it *looks at the typhoon around me* no prob *rotates body counter clockwise at high spped as i disable your typhoon as the needlles fly around in my hurricane and redirect's them to u
Back to top Go down
Atheo
Outsiders
Outsiders

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:40 am

um
*smirks*
puppet clone jutsu
*the needles and weapons hit and a puppet appears and explodes leaving a huge crater*
appears from ground that jutsu always surpirses me what the clone will do
*runs towards you throwing more needles , and drawling my sword*
UGH
*i thrust the sword into you direction*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:47 pm

why do i even bother *rushes at you dodgeing the needles as i go by and dodges your strike,while grabbing yor wristh (thats the hand with your sword) and place it behind youe back* listen here and im going to only say this once. fight me as if your planing to kill other wise *tightins grip of your hand* you would be loseing an arm right now.

((also there i n such thing as a kayga that uses a puppet either pick whic one your using kayuga,or pppet guy))
Back to top Go down
Atheo
Outsiders
Outsiders

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:51 am

((fine no puppets))

well then...
*a dark bomb hitsthe ground where we are at (below us)*
Dark bomb
*water spills from my boby reveiling that i was a water clone*
*rips spinal cord out again, and grabs trees*
wow these are heavier than expected
*throws about 5 trees into your direction*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:52 pm

heh so i see you got a little strength in you good *punches through tree* ok bad idea *pulls out mirouku in her unreleased form (zampakto) and start slieing at down at the trees as i pont my blade at you* come on here quit trying to hit me and hit me *shoots light beams at you*
Back to top Go down
Atheo
Outsiders
Outsiders

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:10 pm

*a bone wall deflects the light beam*
well close combat was never my thing..but..
*runs toward you with bones sticking out of my body like spears and swords*
agh
*i thrust my 2 arms as bone swords harden like steel towards your legs and arms*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:20 pm

Oka then *does a quick slash combo,deflecting yor blases as my blade reaches your face at point blank range* O wait forgot something *stomps ground as gysers of fire sururronds you and wraps around you, but not doing dammage but seems to heal you,as i sheath my sword* i coulda ended you right then and there, but i 'll spare you life......this time *walks off as my cloack blos through the wind* I win this battle, next tome fight me like you mean it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)   round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

round one group B pt.2( abari vs atheo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next