Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-06-04

im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:53 pm

*me and the clone hold our position* shit ok not using that move ever again *the clone lands next to me and i charge the hellfire rasengan* "what are you doing he is gone" no he aint he is just planning * i then charge a second hellfire rasengan in my other hand of course* clone you use the hell bullet* the clones hand begins to glow with intensity as he strikes the stance waiting for my cuue to lunch at vash* ok just wait *i fly high into the sky and look for vash.* better use it now *ace activates the oblivion eye* shit
Back to top Go down
https://bluefire.forummotion.com
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:01 pm

~_vash does eventualy come out of the smouldering rubble .but hes walking and a large portion of his body rapidy formed back . But the oddest part was the white energy swirling around him . when his arm formed back two beam swords filed them . vash stoped cocked his head the clone and instintly apeared infront of him stabing forward with the beam sword at the clones stomach _-
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:08 pm

"the clone gets stabbed but doesn't poof" ac..e i got him "the clone was holding vash arm with one hand and his neck with the other""Ace already flying towards vash as if he knew that would happen* sorry vash but i saw that shit coming a mile away *ace then collides with vash with both of the hellfire rasengans. all that is seen is smoke and dust*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:21 pm

"sorry ace our fight still remains" ~_tho not pretty his chest opens again all the way threw to his back like a big whole aces rasengans going threw to his clone_-"you see ace i actualy thought one move ahead i actualy was itching to attack you ..but the mind preivals" -_ vash's torso grows back right over aces arms . He then tosses the beam swords and controls them with his mind sending them to the back of aces knee caps_-
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:30 pm

*i place telekinetic barrier around my entire body and begin to force your chest open* almost out *i then open it enough for me to escape* damn i didn't see that shit coming even with y oblivion eye*i then get some distance from you and stand waiting* ok that didn't work out to well *deactivates the oblivion eye* no need to waste chakra *strikes a stance and lets the hellfire swirl around my feet*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:39 pm

~_ the beam swords come back to vashs hand _- "this pure energy i got from xemnas is quiet amazing ace .. " -_Vash begins to phase around here and there. almost mockingly sending out hundreds of pure energy beams every port he does.vash noticed aces oblivion eye deactivate and being smart relised his chakra was getting low_-
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:53 pm

*ace stands perfectly still with his eyes closed* speed isnt going to help you here *ace opens his eyes just as the beams close in on him and they all stop* you know i really should call myself ace anymore..it's kinda rude of me *the beams begins to float around ace* so from here on out..i will go by the name ZEIK zeik hellgate *the beams then enter zeiks body and using his vital kinesis his converts the pure energy into chakra* your right the power of the mind does prevail *zeik then strikes a stance* i've been to careless with my chakra. just mindlessly throwing around power. isnt to smart even for me *zeik body begins to pulsate with power* it's time i used my latest skill. *ace then appears in front of you in a flash and whispers in your ear* i call it shadow warp. it's not like zero's warp but still gives me the same effect. *then warps back to where he was* so do you really wanna make this a battle of speed *zeik then squints his eye from the pain on his body and applies hellfire to his hands and feet* shit not much time left *shadow warp in front of you and elbow you in the stomach. I then unleash a series of crushing blows to you and kick you into the air. Following this I jump into the air with you and draw back my hand. I then unleash a devastating blast of hellfire which takes the shape of a huge dragon* HELLLSS RUSH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:07 pm

"Then... ziek its time for my ace in the whole!" raagh!" -_vash used one of his older attacks the dark dragon blast to slow his down enough for vash to move down to the ground where he created a weird handsign as the background begins to change to pure black _- "Cmon keep throwing punch after punch ace i wont get the full grunt of the pain untill this form is realesd _"~_the area now toataly shifted . Vash dosent normaly do this againts other shinobi . his trump card the mind _-
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:21 pm

*ace looks around and holds his head low* i knew it would come to this. *sits his head up and charges the hellfire rasengan* but you know *the hellfire rasengan begins to grow even larger and hellfire begins to pour out of zeik's body* since this is your trump card I SHOULD BE SOOO FLATTERED*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:43 pm

-_Vash could feel his chakra growing back from just standing there. he then raises his hand and the endless darkness begins pouring out in streams forming a ball that grew larger and larger every secound . though some streams didnt gather but instead formed tornados randomly striking down . theyd generaly form by zeik_-
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:49 pm

*zeik sends the hellfire into the tornadoes and takes them over thus making huge ass hellfire tornadoes* shit...i only got one ope of this *zeik charges the hell bullet* anything that gets in my way i break though it *i then in my tornado and force it to hurl me at your dark ball* HERE I GOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:56 pm

-_Vash flicked his wrist sending more streams simply to knock him around he then begins rising way off the "ground" continuing to charge it" ~_Zeus steps out of the dephs again _- "Here again ..huh whats that .. . why dont you just use king of darkness.. ."
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:15 am

*i fall to the ground and begin to lose hope* there no point in this *zeik falls to one knee and awaits the inenable* so is this the end. how fitting *zeik then gets an idea* shit this has to work *ace then thrust his hand into the ground and his hand begins to glow* this was a bad idea bringing me here..your mind that is *zeik then pours an unstable amount of hellfire into the ground* since the hellfire attacks the soul and the inside of your body. you just handed this match over to me on a sliver platter *continues to pour hellfire into the ground and uses Chronokinesis to speed.* i have to finish this so i can save my self from the preparation ball of badassness* now to finish it *zeik then does hand seals and makes all of the hellfire that has entered your mind and your body from our earlier encounters react and begin to attack your body from the inside* it's over now
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:40 pm

"zeus.. . " "Right . .body switch..you damn asswhole" ~_Vash Grabed his heart and his attack dissapated slowly. but vash stoped after his sentence with zeus and he instead curttled over in pain in vash's place. _- "This mind is shared ace.. as if i never say that flaw before. " -_ his ball reformed and he threw it however 20 feet from ace it vanished and they appeared in the real world_~ "Damn my chakra's running low now too,tch.."
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:19 pm

*falls to one knee and leans on obscurity* shit...i can barely move....damn vash and his mind bull...*tries to stand but fails horribly* i need ot practice using the hellfire like that *looks over at vash* i wonder is he is out of chakra..or is he still a fucking tank *stand tall and lets obscurity fall to the ground* i have to put this match to an end or else *zeik then switches from using chakra to reitsu* ok i probably got about 5mins with this since i have never done this, in this condition *the power of the reitsu is weak but enough to keep his body moving*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:44 pm

"its obvious we both have little energy left..Ace zeik or whatever..win or lose ive proven my improvment to myself..lets just bring this down to the wire!"~_vash's beam swords dissapated . he had a limit with pure energy it seemed too. He then ran head on crouching down for an uppercut_-
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:28 am

*i get hit my the uppercut due to the fact that i have little reaction speed with reitsu* yeah..only got enough for *zeik charges the hellfire rasengan* lets end this right here *zeik flies into the sky with the rasengan in his hand and points it at vash* FLAMES OF OBLIVION GIVE ME YOUR STRENGTH *zeik points both of his hand together and the rasengan begins to pulsate*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:15 pm

"fine dark orion rasengan.. . ill play that way!-_Vash charges the attack quickly and jumps up at zeik thrusting his rasengan directly at him . no doubt id be there final attempts_-
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:04 pm

zeik tries to make a second rasengan but doesn't want to over do it* fine this i guess this is my limit *zeik flies at vash and there rasengans collide. zeik begins to stare at vash* ... *yet zeik says no words*
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:04 pm

The member 'Zeik hellgate' has done the following action : jutsu & weapon clash

'jutsu ' : 5, 5, 4
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:32 pm

~_Vash does the same even talking could waste energy here it was all up to chance now..He felt his chakra leaving him this was the end _- ( how do i do this dice thing. ill guess)
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:32 pm

The member 'vashy_chan' has done the following action : jutsu & weapon clash

'jutsu ' : 2, 6, 5
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Outsiders
Outsiders
vashy_chan

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:34 pm

( i lost right)
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:43 pm

(yea if i did my math right you lost by 1point,so he get's the next post)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:24 pm

i cant lose *my rasengan overtakes yours and i thrust it into your chest it then causes an explosion. we are both sent flying into random objects. zeik hits a number of trees befor finally hitting a building* damn i used every thing i had..*falls to ground* i dont even have the power to see if i won

zeik lays on the ground unable to move*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me   im looking  for  a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im looking for a fight azure ..dont dissapoint me
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next