Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
The Blind Swordsmith I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
The Blind Swordsmith I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
The Blind Swordsmith I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
The Blind Swordsmith I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
The Blind Swordsmith I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
The Blind Swordsmith I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
The Blind Swordsmith I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
The Blind Swordsmith I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
The Blind Swordsmith I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Blind Swordsmith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-07-06

The Blind Swordsmith Empty
PostSubject: The Blind Swordsmith   The Blind Swordsmith I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:22 pm

Name: Zaitoichi (Zaito for short)
Height:6,2
Weight:200
Clan: Bankai
Nature:Earth/Water/Lightning
I was born in the village hidden in the sky to mother Dyna Bankai and father Rictor Bankai. During my ninja training I was blind while attempting to learn Grand Fireball Jutsu.My ninja training was ended and i learned the trade of blacksmithing from my father while he secretly trained me in the ways of the Niten Ichi Ryu swordstyle. With no eyesight i still became the best swordsman in the village but i still felt lesser than the other villagers so i began to sit close the training grounds and listen to the ninja train and learning their different jutsu and perfecting them.Until one day my father heard me training and ran right into my Blade Rain Jutsu killing him instantly. Attempting to kill myself i jumped from the village hidden in the sky and fell into the abyss were i found a village were i was immediately nursed back to health and continued my ninja training. After about a month in the village i decide to go off and train in the cave of pure darkness where i obtained my Amaterasu and Ars Nova blades at first i couldnt control this power but after a year of training with master Ace I have embraced the god swords and have become master of light and darkness and my bloodline limit Bankai.After my battle with the divine sky i died and was lost inside of tartarus the prison of the gods and became one my with my shamanic ablities learning northwestern southeastren styles and the forbidden style which i used to escape the prison. I spent a year in hiding until my master found me and once again trained with me.
Special Skills:Blacksmithing,Master of Niten Ichi Ryu (two sword style),Superpowered senses and reflexes, ablity to see chakra and destroy it. Enhanced senses allow 360 vision no blinds spots. Invulnerable to sight genjutsu.Master of Chakra manipulation and Chakra control.
Bloodline Limit: Bankai three natures ablity to control two opposite natures and anyone time plus lightning when used chakra is raised by
Back to top Go down

The Blind Swordsmith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Azure flame :: ANOUNCEMENTS :: Character Descriptions/ Bloodline Limit Abilities :: Descriptions Here-
Jump to: