Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Kari-chan's Screening >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Kari-chan's Screening >_> I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Kari-chan's Screening >_> I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Kari-chan's Screening >_> I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Kari-chan's Screening >_> I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Kari-chan's Screening >_> I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Kari-chan's Screening >_> I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Kari-chan's Screening >_> I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Kari-chan's Screening >_> I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Kari-chan's Screening >_>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
karigan
Outsiders
Outsiders
karigan

Number of posts : 30
Location : In my imagination so be back when I grow up ((which is never ^_^))
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Kari-chan's Screening >_> Empty
PostSubject: Kari-chan's Screening >_>   Kari-chan's Screening >_> I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:28 pm

Earth/Plant

Vines- Tons of Vines come out from all over and is Chakra controlled 100% uses 15 Chakra to sommon and drains it little by little as she moves them.

Razer leaf- Tons of leaves shoot at the oppenent in high speed gives small cuts mainly for distractions. 100% uses up 10 Chakra

Flower Bloom- Flower petles rise and attack as they catch on fire and swarm you 100% uses up 28 Charkra

Hide and seek- poofles into a plant making a clone barily even seen by the naked eye and travilles to the destinated area coming out from another plant. Plants must me strung together somehow to work if you wish to be somewhere. 100% uses between 10-38 Chakra points

Tikito- A Venus fly trap. Hard to maintain but very useful. It has a mind of it's own. It is also a summon. 70% Chakra 30%

Doton Doryuuheki:: Earth Rising Wall (Mudslide Barrier)- A jutsu which when performed, allows the user to spew mud from their mouth, which grows into a large wall or hard earthen material. This wall is able to block most other jutsus, and its extremely durable. 90% Chakra 23%

Doton Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu::Inner Decapitation Skill- The user hides beneath the ground, and reaches up to grab their opponent. The opponent is then pulled under the ground, up to their chin, allowing the head to be subject to move powerful jutsu. 100% Chakra 10%

Fire

Fire hands- puts hands on fire 100% Chakra 15%

Fire storm- she mixes it with Flower bloom but it can also go around the user or where ever they want. 78% Chakra 28%

Summons

Tokito - Venus fly trap hard to manage. 70% Chakra 30%

Kyuchiyose - Enkouou Enma::Demon Monkey King Summoning((Kari calls him uncle))- A Jutsu that summons King Enma (Demon Monkey). Enma is also able to transform into the 'Thunderbolt Staff'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forestofanime.darkbb.com
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Kari-chan's Screening >_>   Kari-chan's Screening >_> I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:04 am

kari i approve all of them.
Back to top Go down
https://bluefire.forummotion.com
karigan
Outsiders
Outsiders
karigan

Number of posts : 30
Location : In my imagination so be back when I grow up ((which is never ^_^))
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Kari-chan's Screening >_>   Kari-chan's Screening >_> I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:05 pm

Ok i'll go put it in the Justsu spot ^___^ -runs to it happily-
Back to top Go down
http://www.forestofanime.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kari-chan's Screening >_>   Kari-chan's Screening >_> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kari-chan's Screening >_>
Page 1 of 1