Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Where Going Fishing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Where Going Fishing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:10 pm

ok fine
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

Number of posts : 1089

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:20 pm

lets go then *turns back into hosaki walks into the dinner room* hmm seems as if there late sit abari lets wait hahahaa
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:22 pm

your really fat u know that right, we could be kicken there ass but u want to eat with them *sit's in chair* this better be good 2
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:36 pm

*transform into Sandri* Fat!?!?!?!! why would you say that about me baby i thought we were such good friends!!!*transforms back into hosaki cracks up on the floor laphing* im not fat im just well eager to talk with my brothers your to blood thirsty quench the thirst for blood with some pop *throws you a pop* shouldnt be long now
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:10 pm

*starts to drink* fine they better hurry
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:19 pm

its better then killing mindless people for hours....or is it....hmmm nah anyway now we wait* i begin to eat all the food laying out like dinner rolls and bread*((you wanna do voices for these guys))
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:21 pm

((i'll do them later))
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:49 am

Vaichri: sorry our other brother isnt here for dinner * he says enetering with two training genin* but unfortunatly hes to busy finding our smaller sister *he sits in chair and gets into a more serious mood* YOU A FOOL HOSAKI

Hosaki:*barley paying attion nawing on apple* why ya say that bro

Vaichri: you see wat i have you see the people at my side they train under me they could be you! you could this power you have this villiage you could become hokage of this villiage *gives abari a evil glare of course i would have to dispose of some people who know the plan*

Hosaki:*drops apple in tottal aw* ho ho hokage of the sand villiage....

Vaichri: yes and all the power souls blood and money you diserie all at your hands people bowing to you daily you could be king you could rule this land
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:53 am

*still drinking* bitch u wish u can kill me * finishes drink*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:56 am

Vaichri: WATCH YOUR MOUTH UCHIA IV BEEN LOOKING FOR A MATCHING EYE *shows off uchia eye*

Hosaki: *eating everything on the table* so so so Vaichri hokge this sounds quite tempting *seems as if hes paying more attion to the food the anything eats more and more* i mean id take up your offer if you wernt so evil i mean i still might im sure the shikuku inside of me is telling me to and me im saying no *kicks back and relaxes*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:58 am

*starts eating apple* u wish i can kill u right now bt someone, not letting me
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:02 am

Vaichri: the sand beast wont stop my fist from riping that stupid fucking uchia ego right outa your fucking uchia head

Hosaki: WHOA WHOA WHOA...everyone calm down jeesh *Sits back agin and relaxes*whered you get these apples there great

Vaichri:o theres a orcherd down south of this building butiful place great for relaxing

Hosakie: sounds nice

Vaichri: on a side note that could be yours to if you join us
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:05 am

*still eating apple* they r good, and i dont need his power i got my own, care to find out..... *my hand starts to burn the table*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:11 am

Ichari:well well well look who finaly showd up*tall powerful two red eyed figure comes walking down the stairs*

Hosaki: what is it with you and him about killing the uchias and stealing there powers

Ichari: the lost arts of the uchia clan is very facanting things are seend diffrently through these eyes

Hosakie: ahh ok *sits back calm*

Ichari:*teleports next to abari and smells him* Vaichri! why isnt this one dead its a uchia we could use his powers

Vaichri: I umm well got caught up with hosaki and i uh

Ichari: Fair enough sits down you do kno uchia you could also work with us
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:12 am

*scratches head* wat u need me for *thinks to myelf* i hope he didnt find out about my demon*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:17 am

Vaichri: *creats a hologram in the middle of the table of abaris demon kinlling the whole uchia clan* this is wat happens to people who have alot of suppresed anger i sence i kno this fella

Hosaki: you kno him? *not having a clue its abari's demon*

Vaichri: yes yes hosaki and im pretty sure you kno him qutie well as well
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:29 am

* i look at the holgraph* um buudy that's the 8 tailed snake thats killing the village *looks even harder* and that's not my village i come from the land of snow, this is the land of wind
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:30 am

Vaichri:*looks around nevous* wrong slide *makes a new holagram of you and your villiage* there we are

Hosaki:get to the point Vaichri
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:33 am

huh hoaski he's to tell u that i killed my village becase i couldnt control, it but wat he dont know that i never harmed my village this is another village i reched which there happen to be ucha's there
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:36 am

Hosaki :*pushes away a bit* your a your a blood thirsty monster * i watch getting some what hypnotized by the hologram as you kill the people*

Vaichri: yes hosaki and watch this *shows little child coming up to abari pleading for his life then geting killed*

Hosaki:*stares in aw* you you monster how could you he was a inacent child *pushes closer to my brothers*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:39 am

u basturd's i had no control over him back then wwell how about this *pulls out a bigger holgram and show's him a slide of his brothers plottig to kill him nd take the shukaku spirt forthem selves*yea every since he told me about you i've been keeping tags on you
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:42 am

Vaichri: hosaki mom left you this i just never had the time to give it to you what with all the fighting*takes out a note*

Hosaki: *reads note saying that mom and dad loves you and never to split away from your brother and sisters* .....*sits in shock* gets closer to brothers

Vaichri: it was her dieing wish

Hosaki: MOTHER!! .....
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:43 am

hmm hld that vould u to sighn this paper
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:15 am

Hosaki: say that agin and without your mouth full

Vaichri: agreed
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:30 pm

*swalow's food* my bad could u put your name on something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Going Fishing   Where Going Fishing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Going Fishing
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Azure flame :: MISSION :: D RANK MISSION-
Jump to: