Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

someone anyone fight me....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

Number of posts : 1205
Registration date : 2008-07-08

someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone anyone fight me....   someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:22 pm

*laughs as she carries xane away* no. not that you cant win. because i think you can. you may not want to hear this, but i think you should have asked zuki to help you fight kham in the begining. he could have helped you instead of hurting you. thats all i wanted you to learn. *smiles* it will all be ok, so dont worry.

*stops and glares at zuki* that was uncalled for. and this wasnt your fight. you should have left them alone. i think you need to shut up sometime and watch your mouth. be careful what you say, it may come back to haunt you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/naruto4lyf
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: someone anyone fight me....   someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:24 pm

taz...chill...he's right...i need to learn to stay where i belong
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: someone anyone fight me....   someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:24 pm

*i walk up to xane and extend my hand*

xane...
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

Number of posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: someone anyone fight me....   someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:25 pm

hunt me huh. girl you know not what you speak * i use telekinesis and force taz to drop xane on his head* such weakness. ace shouldn't even allow vermin like him to reside here.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: someone anyone fight me....   someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:26 pm

now zuki...

*i am still focused on xane*

i can put you down as well if need be curb your tounge you sound like me
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

Number of posts : 1265

PostSubject: Re: someone anyone fight me....   someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:28 pm

he speaks the truth though...i just disagree with the vermin part
*i slowly get up*
come on taz, lets just go
*i begin talk limp away*
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: someone anyone fight me....   someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:30 pm

such weakness. *i turn to kham* i guess i shall leave him alone for now * turns and walks away*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Outsiders
Outsiders
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: someone anyone fight me....   someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:35 pm

*i fan the blood off of my diamond fist and walk away in to the distance*

you better hope that im on one of my good days when our paths cross again
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

PostSubject: Re: someone anyone fight me....   someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:37 pm

*i stop and turn to see the back of khams body* don't push your luck, i'm not as easy as the sad excuse of a ninja xane *turns back around and poofs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: someone anyone fight me....   someone anyone fight me.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

someone anyone fight me....
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5