Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

the azure nightmare of L

Go down 
+2
mahk-x
Zeik hellgate
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-07-05

the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the azure nightmare of L   the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:22 pm

*Rayquaza shoots a hyper beam at Ace for calling him ray ray*

Alright guys, ley's do it up real Nigtmarish!

*rayquaza wraps around L and Arcana begins shooting flaming needles at him from point blank into his face. i warp above l and a bolt of lightning comes down from the sky and shocks him severely while i keep moving*
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: the azure nightmare of L   the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:24 pm

*i drift slightly to the left* bitch i aint even do shit continues to charge my right hand

the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 Anima__Alastor_the_Arbiter_by_Wen_M
Back to top Go down
https://bluefire.forummotion.com
L
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
L

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: the azure nightmare of L   the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:25 pm

((couldn't happen seing as I was in the swamp but since im tired of having to re-do this thing i'll just act like this wrapping never happened))

*my senses return, and my voice is heard around the battlefield*

PERSONALLY I PERFER THE AIR!!!!

*I rise from the swamp which is now closing almost getting hit with the hyper beam...into the air with a white aura around my body*

I love that quote...and this is an advanced version of a technique called shunko I can move up to the speed of light and Im super strong in this state not quite on kham's level tho

*I appear in front of zero hit him in his face and send him flying*

and if we're gonna use pokemon...A masterball appears in my hand Go Dialga!

*Dialga appears and I stand on its head*
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the azure nightmare of L   the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:29 pm

*i appear right behind L* forgot about me again. i point my right hand at you. and a beam of pure dark energy hits you and sends you back into your swamp
Back to top Go down
L
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
L

PostSubject: Re: the azure nightmare of L   the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:46 pm

*I appear out of the now closing swamp under you and kick you upwards...then i primary lotus you into the closing swanp and teleport out of the swamp as it closes*

he'll be back i know it and he'll be pissed...
Back to top Go down
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: the azure nightmare of L   the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:50 pm

((ok L, the pokemon are my domain. you never caught dialga so hes not there and that whatever the fuck you'e using isnt on the jutsu list so im disreguarding it))

*i jump at kham and fuse into Zam*

Prepare for an autohit maelstrom!

*i take my hands from my pockets and do handsigns*

ARMAGEDDON!!!

*i go bankai with aegis and absorb the earth into it leaving us in space (read zero and khams battle) and summon the dodecagram below us. Ace and I can breathe and i deactivater your void shit so you're S.O.L. Then i call the Arcane Armor to me from Arcane Oath*

Lunar Eclipse!

*i fly around you slashing a sphere of light around you which shoots endless streams of light shards towards you. Rayquaza Hyper beams you from outside and i go Hyozanryu/Gaia. We grab jupiter out of orbit wihth chakra and slam it down on you. then i blast you with the buster rifle and fire the angel arm cannon from aegis (blast the size of jupiter, me and khams battle) and it blows jupiter away. i then pull the moon into the dodecagram you and moonshine you. in the wake of all this i seal your body with the dodecagram into a puppet and i hand it to ace ((dodecagram sealings are absolute))*

Use him wisely... But wait...

*i use the seal on you to take out your eyes and seal them in a scroll which is sealed with the dodecagram*

Fuck the shiyakugan.
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the azure nightmare of L   the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:53 pm

*i drop the scroll. but fly and catch it*.....sorry no dept perception's
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: the azure nightmare of L   the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:57 pm

*Gaia and Hyozanryu rebuild the solar system and return the earth to what it once was and Zam defuses*

Fuckin shitfaces... There's one down.

*i warp away*
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the azure nightmare of L   the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:06 pm

i hold the scroll above my head and the Zelda you just found something theme plays
Back to top Go down
L
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
L

PostSubject: Re: the azure nightmare of L   the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:24 pm

((clearly stated in the jutsu list is the ablity to use kido and every basic skill from bleach so yea shunko is in there...and i didn't kno about the pokemon thing so that part is gone))

* I warp to Zero...talking through the clone*

Your so forgetful Zero...I had a perfect clone of me made earlier and he isnt dead and seeing as hes a seperate person from me hes not affected by what I go through and now it is me since another me is in that puppet thing

now prepare for an auto-hit maelstrom!

I really didn't wanna have to use this on you but it seem like I have to Kido #99 Seal!

*your arms are binded with spiritual fabric and titanium shafts*

Part 2 Great Seal!

*you are covered from head to toe in spiritual fabric then trillions of metal blades stab you while your in the fabric and you can't move then a huge metal cube smashes you thereby killing you*

Now to finish off zeros remains

*I make another perfect 20 perfect clones of me and we all use Kido #90 Black Coffin*

*A box of black energy forms around Zero's remains and trillions of black energy spears pierce the box lascerating Zero's remains*

Now That Ive won its time to clean up this mess

*I pull out gouken*

What is this new energy I feel...it doesn't matter Gouken Heal everything!!!!

*Zero is alive again*

nice match guys i don't care what you do now I already won this match so kill me if you want Zero.

*19 of my clones teleport away*
Back to top Go down
zuki mankato
Anbu
Anbu
zuki mankato

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: the azure nightmare of L   the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:29 pm

*i look* ok it's a god hack maelstrom
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: the azure nightmare of L   the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:32 pm

You know what, L?

*i warp all of your clones here wherever they are*

Ok... You're turning into a copycat piece of shit right now so I'm just gonna go ahead and...

*disintegrate all of you with the buster rifle and seal all of your dusts into one puppet and hurl you into the sun. i then proceed to seal the sun so it burns continuousy and your body remains there for the rest of eternity*

WHat did you win? You brought me back to life... Now it's over.

*i warp away*
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the azure nightmare of L   the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:37 pm

i didnt get to do anything *drops scroll* FUCK *picks up scroll*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the azure nightmare of L   the azure nightmare of L - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the azure nightmare of L
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3