Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akamaru
Outsiders
Outsiders
Akamaru

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-08-16

killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!!   killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:16 pm

Whatd ya say hosaki?*i said as i stuffed my face full of ramen then start following him*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

Number of posts : 1089
Registration date : 2008-06-30

killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!!   killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:18 pm

*i look back at you and eating ramen* AHHH YOU IDOT *i smack you in the head* PAY ATEENTION i said we must stay alert here we are * we land its dark out and the evil group talks*....wat should we do *i whisper*
Back to top Go down
Akamaru
Outsiders
Outsiders
Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!!   killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:21 pm

just wait *im writing what we are hearing on a scroll* we need to take this to the kage*i say as they stop talking* they are planning to attack our village in 2 days!*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!!   killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:24 pm

Vaichri: *apears behind kib and hosaki as the rest of the clan disapears *well well well looks like we have trouble

*Ichari comes in with kib's brother*
Back to top Go down
Akamaru
Outsiders
Outsiders
Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!!   killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:27 pm

This is for kicking me! *I punch my brother his nose bleeds i kick him in the stomach and i stab him with a kunai then he fell down... dead*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!!   killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:30 pm

Vaichri: hahahaha i always knew your brother was weakling kib

Ichari: *punches hosaki in the stomec with chakara flowing throuw his hands scealing away my chakara* youll be out for a while muahahaha our work here is done Vaichri lets go *disapears into the night

Vaichri: good idea *disapears with VIchari into the night*

Hosaki: *staggers up* kib lets get the hell outa here mission complete *slowly walks away from recked up feild*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!!   killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

killing some weak head ninja's in our old villiage KIBA AND HOSAKIS ADNVENTURE!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2