Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Abari Uchiha  Is Here I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Abari Uchiha  Is Here I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Abari Uchiha  Is Here I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Abari Uchiha  Is Here I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Abari Uchiha  Is Here I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Abari Uchiha  Is Here I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Abari Uchiha  Is Here I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Abari Uchiha  Is Here I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Abari Uchiha  Is Here I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Abari Uchiha Is Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Abari Uchiha  Is Here Empty
PostSubject: Abari Uchiha Is Here   Abari Uchiha  Is Here I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:17 pm

Name: Abari Uchia
Birth Date:1/04/92
Clan: Uchia
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan
Perfered Fighting Style: Any

abari is the younget out of three kids each to presue their own dream when he was born they placed a jinchuruki the (2 cailed cat) inside of him in order to save the village and was excluded by his family and by his town when he became 10 and was a genin . so for six years he was a wandering from village to village learning jutsu from each of the elements (u knoww fire, water, blah blah) but really has anack for fire and ice. it was when he entered the village hidden in the rocks were he met a swordsman by the name of Mushra Shitomi were he was able to learn swordsman ship and masterd a all the elements into his swordmanship and ascended to the rank of chunin. where he then moved to another village hidden in the leaves where he met an uchia and taught him all wat an uchia should know and mastered his sharingan were he stayed dor a little while the he met another person who also had an jinchuriki (three tailed turtle) where he trained to control the deamon and use hs power when ever he please. with that power he ascended to jonin in the village hidden in the abyss were he met and fought great ninja. At the village i lost my sharingan in a battle and for the past year ive been training harder in order to get my sharingan back and also increaseing my speed, chakra and strenth. With this i return baack to village in hopes to prove my strength

In my body there lives a Jinchuriki the two tailed cat. this demon is some wat like a curse and a gift. a curse cause it's feeds on blood and might loose control at times. and a gift because it protects me.

Jinchuriki state: in tis state my demon the 2 tailed cat gives me 75% oflife and chakra and also allow's me to combine styles like fire and ice. also in this i use minimum chakra and less i do a stupid big jutsu, if that happens i'll use 50% of chakra. also in that state i can become even more powerful depending on how may tails are shown.

1 tail is half my power ansd so on

2 tail is full power
more explaing ill do so

Last edited by Abari Uchiha on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Abari Uchiha Is Here   Abari Uchiha  Is Here I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:08 am

Abari Uchiha  Is Here Bish-03-1
this is me know the swords that were on my back i converted to zampakto (all my zampaktos look like this, lol my hair is flowing through the wind) also i carry all five of my zampakto with me at all times there 2 on each side, and 1 on my back
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Abari Uchiha Is Here   Abari Uchiha  Is Here I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:37 pm

Over the month's and month's of traning here in the azure/nightmare ive encountered many great things, met many great people, not to mention all the epic battles i was in. i was having the time of my life until the day i was anounced the second KonpekiKage of the Azure. I was in static but i know great power, comes wit great responsibility's and so i head out to start my new like as the kage of the azure and also to keep the peace between the villages,and with any other villages.But if a random village got the balls to come and take my village, it wont be pretty......................well for him anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abari Uchiha Is Here   Abari Uchiha  Is Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abari Uchiha Is Here
Page 1 of 1