Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Abari's  Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Abari's  Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Abari's  Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Abari's  Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Abari's  Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Abari's  Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Abari's  Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Abari's  Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Abari's  Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Abari's Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Abari's  Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Abari's Jutsu   Abari's  Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:48 am

Kekkai Genkai= Sharingan Eye: allow the user the ability to have better and more precise Chakra Control. Allow the user to see moves before the oponet can make it

ordaime rasenga is a 2 man rasengan

rasengan critias fury: i charge rasenganinto both of my claws combining to form a dragon gantlet to turn the chidori into a canon (also compadable with the chidori)

and shiaku ransengan is a rasengan in both of my hands combined to form 1 huge rasengan

Shinkai rasengan I place the rasengan inside 1 of my swords and the rasengan begins to make the sword turn blu and begins to rotate (like a power drill and continues to rotate unless it has made an impact)

Lightning Moves

chidori

chidori umpaktae(a bigger chidori but instead of blue its red)

chidori blimish i make a chidori that tempararly blinds and paralizes the enemy

chidori critias fury: i charge chidori into both of my clawscombining to form a dragon gantlet to turn the chidori into a canon (also compadable with the rasengan)

Static Force: i pour electric chakra out of my pours and by flexing all my muscels at once i emit a small barrier. also stacitly charges kunai, and shuriken so i can repel them back at you, also can be used as an attack by creating the dome into a ball of pure electricity and fireiing it like it was the kamhamaha

Sharingan Moves

Time Strike: I activate my sharingan, and it begin to rotate clockwisend time around the battle field begins to slow down, so an hour is a minute and stuff like that, it also slows down the opponet. Or the shaingan begins to rotate counterclockwise as reality begins to rewind*

Time Warp * this area we r transmtted to an different area where clocks are surrounded all around and ime slows down or can speed up causing the opponet to age or devolve

Time Vortex

i make 4 shadow clones appear each of them are 25 degrees apart and they form a square, as each of there hands glow a burning white, lightning starts to fall from the area and hit the four clones not destroying them but increase the power in there hands, they place there hands around the four corners of the square, and inside the square they made a black whole come from underneath ace's feet and starts to suck him under sending him down memory lane to all most dankest memories of u and all that he loved*

ok *i make 4 clones, clone 1 charges flaming and lightning chakra into two orb's and he combines the two orb's together to form an huge orb the size of an exercise ball, and kick's the orb in the air. Clone 2 rushes at the oppenet at full speed hitting u with various punches and kicks,( the fist he used are charged with chakra) then he end's the combo sending u upward. Finalyclone 3 comes down with a huge kick full of (fire or lightning) chakra and send's u back down. and Clone 4 jumps into the air where the huge orb was still in the air and kick's the toward your body.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Abari's  Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abari's Jutsu   Abari's  Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:58 pm

Rai Gaurd: i engulf my hands hands in lightning ,so i may use other jutsu

Tiger ponce: with my rai guard i aim a punch at yhe opponet and a eletric tiger comes from my hand and lunges at the enemy

Static pounce: i add eletric chakra to my feet and jump igh into the air and i land hard sending waves of eletricty at the usuer *note also can go underground*

Chill guard: i engulf my hand in ice soi may use other moves

Howling wolf: with my chill guard i am a punch at the opponet and frozen wolves apear and lunges at the enemy

La Mortae this moves combines all guards, (soon will be learning more) and punches the enemy directly in the stomach with extreme speed leaving either a smoke field with a skull and crossbones or leaving it in the wall
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Abari's  Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abari's Jutsu   Abari's  Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:14 pm

Flash step- i take one step and is able to move at high speed and trave; a great distance

Flash Bang-* i burst into ahigher spped of flash step goning an a unique patern to confuse my ememy each step i take get's a lil bit faster

Divine Flash- I begin to drown my body in light energy, so much that it distorts your vision of me. *i take out mirouku and take the some of the light around me into her and i then burst into flash bang so fast that all is heard are slashes i make at you with the the increase speed increase the slashes power by ten fold i finish the combo with my back turned against you as i snap my finger's the slashes i made on you begin to light up and then explodes leaving a smokescreen from the blast. i then walk away sheathing my blade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abari's  Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abari's Jutsu   Abari's  Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abari's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1