Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
L's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
L's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
L's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
L's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
L's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
L's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
L's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
L's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
L's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

L's Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
L

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-09

L's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: L's Jutsu   L's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:19 am

Void: the void...not darkness but endless space that I can perfectly control, jutsus consists of Void Collapse which is the void compressing then destroying whatever is inside it...Void release which is me releasing whatever is in the void...and Void encompassing which is me covering myself, the battle field and the opponent(if i choose) in the void. i have other void jutsu that i make up on the spot such as my void charged particle cannon.

Solar: it is an energy that is deep inside of me that i can put into my jutsu to make them strongeri can also make my body all solar energy and anything that touches it disentigrates

Shiyakugan: sharingan and byakugan combined into one entity all strengths and weakness of both are in this ...also allows me mastery over the solar element

all naruto jutsu that can be copied via Shiyakugan
Back to top Go down
L
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
L

L's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Jutsu   L's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:24 am

THE VOID

The void is an entity that lives inside of me it protects me when I am about to die...it also can come out as a thick waterlike substance that can heal physical wounds but i'll still have the strain and the pain from the cuts and stuff but i'll still look normal

L's Jutsu Void_f11this is my void form it grants me all the power of space and grants me the power of the void where i can put it into my moves and and shoot it in its pure form, I can also use all of my regular ninja powers in this form as well and they are 1000x more powerful
Back to top Go down
L
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
L

L's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Jutsu   L's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:35 am

my zanpaktou

my first sword is my namen gouken...in normal form its a normal sword but in shikai form it can heal wounds that i sustain during battle and it can heal others that i plunge the sword into...if taken from me its shikai form cannot be used and it just returns to my sheathe

the second sword is named jikoku...in normal form its a regular sword but in shikai form it can slow down time making my reactions much faster and my opponent's much slower to me...if taken from me shikai cannot be used and it just returns to my sheathe.
Back to top Go down
L
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
L

L's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Jutsu   L's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:00 am

I also have stuff that all soul reapers have such as flash step and spirit sensing and kido
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

L's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: L's Jutsu   L's Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1