Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Kazeneku's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Kazeneku's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Kazeneku's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Kazeneku's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Kazeneku's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Kazeneku's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Kazeneku's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Kazeneku's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Kazeneku's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Kazeneku's Jutsu list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Kazeneku's Jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Kazeneku's Jutsu list   Kazeneku's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:56 am

Water Jutsu
Water Style:Liquid Bullet=A liquid bullet is shot out at high speeds.
Water Style:Water Dragon=A fierce water dragon is shot out at high speeds. Can control up to 3 at a time.

Water Style:Water Wall=A wall of water is thrown up to defend agasint attacks. Can possibly be used as an offensive if an enemy enters it.
Water Style:Water Shark=A water shark is shot and tries to home in on the enemy.
Water Style:Water Vortex=A cyclone made of water sucks your enemy in to slash them up or just throw off their senses sometimes may become traped in the inside

Advance Water Style
Water Style:Water Dragon Tamer=The three water dragons burst into many smaller serpentine like creatures that follow the enemy. Not as big or as strong as regular water dragons but much faster.

Water Style:Shark Frenzy=Many water sharks come from the ground and attempt to ravage the enemy

Water Style:SUP SONIC Shark Frenzy=Many water sharks come from the ground and attempt to ravage the enemy WHEN THEY HIT THEIR THEY LET OF SOUND WAVES

Water style:Water blade= a sword is formed from water

Hidden mist jutsu=This jutsu creates a mist which shrouds the user from their enemies.

Water style: Water shock wave=This jutsu is another extremely powerful water technique. It sends a huge wave of water toward an enemy.

WATER STYLE:WATER PRISM JUTSU= CREATE A WATER SPHRE TO TRAP OPPONENT CAN SEND SOUND WAVES THROUGH IT TO SCRAMBLE SENSES

Sound Style
Sound Style:Sound Wave=A wave of sound that can emmited from various parts of my body. Can be used to throw of projectiles or attack

Sound Style:Banshee Shriek=I let out a scream to attempt to defend agaisnt oncoming attacks.Also meant to disrupt senses in the body such as thinkin and hearing and sight.

Sound Style:sound clone jutsu=creates a shadow clone with sound wave in it

Sound Style:Shadow Clone Smash= A shadow clone that burst and send out waves of sound energy.

SOUND STYLE: SUPER SONIC SWORD SOUND WAVE= TAKE SWORDS AND SLASH THEM ACROSS EACH OTHER SENDING SONIC WAVES ACROSS THE FEILD TOWARD MY OPPONENT

SOUND STYLE: SOUND SHOCK JUTSU= IF I GET CLOSE TO MY OPPONENT I PUT MY HAND ON THEIR BODY TO SEND A QUICK SOUND WAVE THREW THEIR TO MAKE IT HARDER FOR THEM TO MOVE AND PREFORM HAND SIGNS

WATER STYLE: TSUNAMI ARMOR= I COAT BODY IN DENSE WATER TO INCREASE ATTACK AND DEFENSE BUT IT SLOWS ME DOWN

RASENGAN= ATTACK THAT GRINDS WHATEVER IT TOUCES CAUSES MAJOR DAMAGE

Kazeneku's Jutsu list Raseng10[img[img][img]

WATER STYLE: TSUNAMI FIST= I GENERATE A SPHERE OF ROTATING WATER AROUND MY HAND AND ADD SOME SOUND WAVES TO IT AND RUSH AT MY OPPONENT IF MY OPPONENT IS HIT IT EXPLODES ON INPACT CAUSING MASIVE DAMAGE TO THE BODY PART HIT MAY DISTORT HEARING

Kazeneku's Jutsu list Tsunam10

NINJA ART SUMMONING JUTSU: AZUL THE GIANT SEA TURTLE= I SUMMON THIS TURTLE TO DEFEND AND ATTACK FOR ME HE CAN GO IN TO HIS SHELL AND SPRAY WATER FROM FIVE HOLES OR HE GOES IN SO I CAN BANG ON HIS SHELL TO SEND OUT DISTRUCTIVE SOUND WAVES SOME TIMES I GO INTO THE SHELL TO HIDE

Kazeneku's Jutsu list Azul14

TAIJUTSUS

TYPHOON UPPER CUT= SPINING UPPER CUT MET TO MAKE OPPONENT GO FLYING

CLEFT KICK= STAND ON HAND AND KICK OPPONET RAPIDLY THEM IN ANY DIRECTION

BASS COMBO= GRAB OPPONENT BY LEGS AND THROWS THEM IN THE AIR WHEN THEIR IN THE AIR I DO A COMBINATION OF PUNCHES AND KICKS THEN FINSH UP BY CLUBING THEM TO THE GROUND

HOOK SHOT COMBO= CLUB MY OPPONENT AROUND THE FEILD AT A HIGH SPEED TO KNOCK THEM OFF BALANCE THEN I HOOK PUNCH THEM IN TO THE AIR AND AS THEY COME DOWN I CATCH THEM WITH HARD KICK

Last edited by KAZENEKU on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku's Jutsu list   Kazeneku's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:56 am

dark lightning- I summoned Dark Paladin I do four quick handsigns then the sword charges up and I slam it down with a huge shattering sound and then a stream of purple lightning bursted across the ground at lightning fast speed tearing up any thing in its path

Kazeneku's Jutsu list Purple10
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku's Jutsu list   Kazeneku's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:57 am

Dance of the Crescent Moon =A sword technique, that creates two replicas - that together attack in a dance of swords - that confuses the opponent

Water style- Tundra claws = I focus some of my water chakra to my hands and cover them in dence water to form claw that look like Azuls they help me get a better hold on my enemies

Last edited by KAZENEKU on Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku's Jutsu list   Kazeneku's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:58 am

DarK Slash- with a wave of dark palidin a wave of dark chakra is shot at the opponent

Water style-Drench=attack with a torrent of water (can be used to trap enemy between tree, rocks ect or just to wash your enemy away.

Water style- Deluge= attack enemy with deadly flood.

Green Sea turtle combo- this attack is a combination of taijutsu and water jutsu (with the help of puddle) that ends with me piledriving the enemy to the ground and summon Azul to fall on them (Azul disappers after he fall to the ground unless I tell Him to stay)

Last edited by KAZENEKU on Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku's Jutsu list   Kazeneku's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:54 pm

waterstyle=water gatling gun-shoot multiple water bullets at high speed

sound syle-sound dome=I summond hollow poles and emitte sound from them to stun my opponent

Last edited by KAZENEKU on Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku's Jutsu list   Kazeneku's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:31 pm

Human Kamikaze Bomb-I incase my self in water and sound chakra then I have a clone throw me at the enemy if I hit the chakra around me explodes and hurts the enemy and me it can also be used to defend

Clone Kamikaze Bomb- I incase a clone in water and sound chakra and throw them at my enemy it explodes even if it doesn't hit the enemy it can be used to cause a chain reaction with others clones

sound buzzer- this jutsu requires no hand signs it is used when and enemy gets to close or get a hold on me I release sharp sound wave from every pour in my body to keep them away or to break free from a move they stuck me in
Back to top Go down
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku's Jutsu list   Kazeneku's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:50 pm

Bane- I generate a great amount of chakra into my heartless blade and a orb of darkness surrounds the opponent and I slashes them up

Heartless Cannon- shoots a ball of darkness at opponent

Dark aura-dark energy blast homes in on the opponent

Bane- I generate a great amount of chakra into my heartless blade and a orb of darkness surrounds the opponent and I slashes them up

Heartless Cannon- shoots a ball of darkness at opponent

Dark aura-dark energy blast homes in on the opponent

Heartless- creture made of shadow that aid me in battle when called upon
Shadow:
This heartless is small, dark, has glowing eyes and two antennas on its head. The Shadow is the generic heartless that appears throughout the game. It appears in nearly every world. Shadow can slide on the ground and kick you or jump and claw at you. It also has a pretty decent defensive move where it hides in the ground. When it does so, you cannot deal any damage at all to it, until it resurfaces that is.
Soldier:
This heartless has an appearance that suits its name. Its head is covered in armor and it has an outfit to match. Soldier any appears in few places: Traverse Town, Wonderland and Twilight Town. It has few moves which mainly involve them trying to kill you. Its feet spin around and can hit you and it can also head butt you.

Large Body:
The massive heartless Large Body is one of the biggest heartless you‘ll find in the game. Its head and feet are quite small compared to its gut and arms. They appear in Wonderland, Coliseum and Monstro. It’ll use its gut to body slam you and jump into the air and cause an earthquake when it reaches the ground again. This heartless has a strong offense, but you shouldn‘t worry about that. What you need to worry about is its defense. Any attack that damages him, must be from behind. If you attack him in the front, it‘ll be useless.

Red Nocturne:
A floating heartless that bears the color red. It appears throughout the castle and in Traverse Town and the Coliseum. These heartless consist of 1 attack, a powerful fire spell. Just so you know, the saying ‘fight fire with fire?does not apply here. It‘ll absorb any fire based damage aimed at it.

Blue Rhapsody:
A floating heartless that bears the color blue. It appears throughout the castle and in Traverse Town and the Coliseum. These heartless consist of 1 attack, a powerful blizzard spell. Don‘t put icing on this cake, more ice will only heal this heartless. It‘ll absorb any blizzard based damage aimed at it.

Yellow Opera:
A floating heartless that bears the color yellow. It appears throughout the castle and in Agrabah and the Coliseum. These heartless consist of 2 attacks, a powerful thunder spell. Unlike its other elemental brothers, this mage can leap at you while covered in electricity. It‘ll also absorb any lightning based damage aimed at it.

Green Requiem:
A floating heartless that bears the color green. It appears throughout the castle and in Agrabah and the Coliseum. This heartless does nothing whatsoever to harm you.. Unlike its other elemental brothers, this heartless will focus on healing the enemies you attack.. It‘ll also absorb any fire, ice or lightning based damage aimed at it.

Powerwild:
Powerwild acts and looks suspiciously like an ape. Its body type give it an agile, strong appearance. The only place you‘ll encounter this heartless is in the coliseum. For a heartless looking so agile, it sure has a poor defense. It‘ll mainly spend its time chasing you around the field.

Bouncywild:
Bouncy wild looks like a chimp, and that doesn‘t stop her from acting like one as well. It shows off its agile body and teases you throughout battles. Lucky for you, Bouncywild only appears in the Coliseum. Don‘t fall for its tricks though. It‘ll leave bananas scattered throughout the field, and if you step on it you get stunned. It’ll shoot you from afar with a slingshot to annoy you more. The card it drops attracts fallen items on the ground for easy retrieval.

Air Soldier:
A flying heartless dressed very much like a pilot would be. It constantly travels in the air, rarely making ground. It travels throughout Agrabah, Monstro and Twilight Town. The Air Soldier will swoop down from above to do harm to you or land on the ground and follow up with an uppercut.

Bandit:
The Bandit is a heartless that only makes an appearance in Agrabah. It wears a turban on it heads and dresses in baggy pants and a vest. It attacks more strategically then normal heartless. It‘ll use its scimitar to deal some pretty decent damage against you. Be sure to watch out for its spinning attacks though. It‘s ranged so you should be able to avoid it easily with a Dodge Roll.

Fat Bandit:
The Fat Bandit may look similar to the Bandit heartless, but takes more after its brother Large Body. He can also be a tougher opponent than his big brother too. No worries though, you‘ll only face this heartless in Agrabah. It can jump in the air and cause an earthquake from the resulting impact. It also walks towards you while waving its arms, still doing damage. But a new ability Large Body didn‘t have is that he spits out fast and hard hitting fireballs. You must hit him from behind to deal any damage to him. Attacking him in the front is useless.

Search Ghost:
A ghostly heartless that’s anything but immortal. Search Ghost will appear in Halloween Town, Monstro and Atlantica. Being undead, it‘ll do as its stereotype and feed off the opponent. It‘ll try to grab you and if it succeeds you‘ll be drained if your health and it‘ll restore its own. After it is attacked, it‘ll transport to another side of the field in an attempt to avoid being harmed.
Sea Neon:
Sea Neon is the generic heartless in Atlantica since Shadows do not appear in there. They look more or less like a squid that swims around. It can spin towards you with its tentacles dealing some damage or it can just tackle you.

Screw Driver:
A screw driver is sometimes seen partnering up with an Aquatank. It call only thrive in Atlantica. It looks like its wearing a green swimsuit and wields a spear. It can lunge at you with its spear or basically stab you with it.

Aquatank:
Aquatank is a powerhouse fish type heartless. It has a glowing antenna on its head to attract foes before it strikes. It is seen partnering up with Screwdriver to do so pretty harsh damage on any opponent it faces. The antenna on its head is used to cast a powerful thundara spell over the field. It also spins towards you to deal some damage. Don‘t worry about that move though, it moves slowly and is easy to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazeneku's Jutsu list   Kazeneku's Jutsu list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazeneku's Jutsu list
Page 1 of 1