Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Atheo's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Atheo's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Atheo's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Atheo's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Atheo's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Atheo's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Atheo's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Atheo's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Atheo's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Atheo's Jutsu list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atheo
Outsiders
Outsiders

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Atheo's Jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Atheo's Jutsu list   Atheo's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:05 pm

PUPPET JUTSU's

- Puppet Master: Chakra is summoned at my finger tips and lets me control one of my puppets i hand crafted myself with the most deadly weaspons known to mankind

Puppet Play, Secret Technique - Darkness Attack: This is a extremely devastating technique in which the enemy is caught by a puppet, and inside is decapitated and killed. This is a 100% death
technique and is much like Desert Funeral except this attck is done by puppets.

Chakra Barrier: By turning one of her arms into a puppet im able to emit a chakra shield from fanned out panels in the puppet arm. Altough it can block most attacks, the puppet's joints can be gummed up.

Puppet Clone: A puppet is taken my place when needed to dodge attacks without the enemy excpecting this.

GENETIC JUTSU ~bone~

Dance of the Camellia: It is an attack in which he forms a bone like a sword and thrusts it into the enemy.

Dance of the Pines: The attack is devastating to the opponent, I can unleashes bone spikes all over my body which can stab through almost anything. This attacks can sprout all over my body and can also change direction and size by will.

Dance of the Clematis: I can focus's my chakra and rip out my spinal cord the it hardens to a degree which it can penetrate through anything. It's uses are just like a tail and can wrap it around my opponents and kill them and then pierces through their body.

Dance of the Seedling Ferns: This attack is one in which I can form bones into spikes and then bursting them out of my body making sure to impale my enemies with quick ease. I am also able to travel out in a huge area. The attack also allows me to merge with the bones and travel to a specific bone and come out of that bone to create a surprise attack.

Finger Bullets: A technique in which I can shoot my finger tips like bullets at the opponent at high speeds.

SOUND/AIR JUTSU

Air Slicing Blast: A device implanted in both arms of the user allows the control of supersonic sound waves and air pressure. The device allows the currents to be concentrated in one place, and creates large blasts of air shot from the palms.

Dust Wind: A jutsu that uses Tamari’s fan to blow a huge gust of wind which gathers sand on objects in the path. The technique can also send dirt into the opponent’s eyes to blind them temporaraly. It can also deflect small objects such as shuriken.

Ninja Art, Sickling Winds: This technique needs a fan to be performed. The user waves the fan to create the wind wave and than utilizes his/her own chakra to give the wind sharpness which can cut through most materials.

Spinning Whirl: A summon of a ferret like creature who has a huge scythe in one arm and floating scythes around it. It then spins them in a huge a fast whirl of whine and blades cutting up and blowing down anything which is in its path.

WATER JUTSU:

Water Clone: water is made from this clone version of me, adle to take hits and stay longer in battle than other clone jutsu.

Arch of Averal: summons a water blob to absorb any weapon or chakra in its path

Last edited by Atheo on Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Atheo's Jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atheo's Jutsu list   Atheo's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:27 pm

ok dude you cant call yourself kimimaro...no direct names from naruto..and since when are you of the kaguya clan....
Back to top Go down
https://bluefire.forummotion.com
Atheo
Outsiders
Outsiders

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Atheo's Jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atheo's Jutsu list   Atheo's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:37 pm

((um ok about the name i changed it....and about the genetic power i always had it not the jutsu dances cause they were unknown to me...in the nightmare village forum))

did i forget to add that into my description? sorry i'll add it
Back to top Go down
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Atheo's Jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atheo's Jutsu list   Atheo's Jutsu list I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:49 pm

dude you never spoke of that..you were some puppet master..now your a kaguya..that is a blood limit how could you not know of it...you know what thats ok i dont really care
Back to top Go down
https://bluefire.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Atheo's Jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atheo's Jutsu list   Atheo's Jutsu list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atheo's Jutsu list
Page 1 of 1