Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:57 pm

*under a red moon i wait for someone to train with me*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:58 pm

*runs into the field* i like to help zam
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

Number of posts : 1089

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:58 pm

*i walk on the feild* zam huh...never heard of ya nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:01 pm

*with my hands still in my pockets the ground erupts in glorious flame*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:02 pm

*takes a stance and looks at abari* ooo no no way out but a fight i guss Razz
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:07 pm

umnm saki i wouldnt do that *step's far awa from saki*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:08 pm

*I walk into the field* Zam..long time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:08 pm

*i run up and kick saki in the nuts and throw him towards abari while doing handsigns*

You couldn't take either of by ourselves. No chance together!
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:13 pm

*grab's saki* relax just leave you dont want to mess with him k
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:13 pm

*coffs up blood curled up in a balle on the ground* T_T FUCKKKKK! its just training hes not here to kill im still in *gets up*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:16 pm

um relax practice your burst mode i'll give you a quiz and fail you to genin if you dont leave and study
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:18 pm

T_T ahhhhhhh no wayyyyyy not fair *runs away mumbling* i wish xane would put me in charge while hes gone
Back to top Go down
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:33 pm

*i warp in front of saki*

No escape!

*i punch him in the chest and a ball of flame pushes him back into the battlefield. i then warp to aeon*

You too!

*i use my other fist to punch him with a fireball into the arena as well*

All of you fight!

*i jump into the air and shoot many large fireballs at all of you*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:38 pm

Ugh *I take the hit from the punch and fly back* C'mon Blast Bullet!! *I fire a electrically sphere at Zam. while dodging the fireball*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:44 pm

*i charge my foot with chakra while putting my hands back in my pockets and i kick the electricity back at the three of you*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:20 pm

*i get up and sommon clones* well then looks like im not going anywhere....SHIZUNE *i shoot thousands of iron needles at your *i then clap my hands making the ground opean up from udner you and shott needles out* hahaha
Back to top Go down
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:25 pm

*i float above your hole on the wind and use a galeforce wind to blow your needles back at you*

Don't take me lightly...

*i warp behind saki back to back*

You'll find yourself six feet under.

*i stomp my foot and a hole opens under all of you*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:28 pm

hmm * floats above hole*

Last edited by hosaki namanoichi on Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:34 pm

*scratches head* wtf
Back to top Go down
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:46 pm

*i begin spinning and you all are sucked up in a destructive tornado that is filled wih diamond shards*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:51 pm

* adds chakra to feet and creat's a counterclockwise version of your tornadoe hopeing not to be sucked in*
Back to top Go down
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:20 pm

*i exit the tornado and kick you into it*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:34 pm

*my sand crabs abari outa it and a clone kicks zam into it as i run aginst the wind to safty* not letting you get out that easy
Back to top Go down
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:21 am

**the tornado turns from wind to fire and i split it up the middle leaving me with two swirling pillars of flames coming from my hands*

Hey, saki, I still owe you for being a little turncoat during the coup d'etat.

*i slam both flames down right on you*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:44 am

*i fly back with flames ablazing on me onto the ground and stagger up* i gotta hand it to ya zam your one powerful person...but no need to thank me just thank my clones *two clones apear behind you and shoot sand needles into your back*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Azure flame :: Fighting and Rivalries :: TRAINING AREA-
Jump to: