Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:46 am

*the needles and the clones disperse and the sand floats around me and turns to diamond to form Ragnarok*

What clones?

*Ragnarok turns into a spiked ball and chain*

All I see is the enemy! This is from Kham!!!

*i slam the ball into the ground and diamond spikes fly up from the ground at you*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:11 am

I'm still here! *I appear behind Zam* Wind Style:Wind Bullet! *I attempt to fire a bullet at his back*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

Number of posts : 1089
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:45 am

*i bleed badly but get up and heal watching aeon make his move* come on hit him
Back to top Go down
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:50 pm

*the wind blasts me right into saki's face which i wholeheartedly stomp into the ground*

Good, a challenge....

*i kick in your direction from where i am and a blast of electricity comes from my foot*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:54 pm

Blast Bulllet!! *I fire an electrical sphere at the electrical blast* C'mon! *To my surprise the Eletic blast burst through my Bullet and hits me in the shoulder* Dammit.
Back to top Go down
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:13 pm

*i warp behind Aeon*

Excuse me.

*i warp us both in front of Abari*

Both of you excuse me.

*i kick the both of them in opposite directions with fireballs coming from my feet*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:20 pm

*i take both of my sand arms and grab them upright* hahaha your quite the challange....ill show you the true power of the sand *i shoot a little sand in the air then heat it up to glass filling it with orange chakara and making them hit you exploding because of the chakara inside of them* gotchya
Back to top Go down
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:28 pm

It's still sand.

*the glass stops in front of me and it compresses into a ball of molten sand*

No matter which way you melt it. And this is from Zero!

*it explodes in your direction sending a big wave of lava like substance at you*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:33 pm

*i strech waiting for the wave to hit when it does its more powerful then expected going through my sand defences a bit and burning me* ahhh damnit! well dr.doom heres somthing for ya *jumps over your head focusing chakara into feet then into a sword like form* haha *i swing the werid chakara soward at you*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 pm

*takes hit hiut as i watch the action*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:58 pm

*i warp behind hosaki*

And this is from the both of us!

*i grab saki around the chest and go high into the air. i then begin plummeting headfirst at the ground at lightspeed and slam his head into the earth below while i go right through and stay hidden below*

Saki, you really turned on us... Time to pay!
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:08 am

*gets up stagering * i have no idea...what the fuck your talking about but...*coughs some blood*...that cant be good this may not be safe but im going all out FOURTH BURST OPEAN!!!! *my body is surrounded with orange chakara then i turn into demon form* now we will play *i use a giant gust of wind to knock you over then i make a my chakara take the form of a boumb straped to you* ya kno whats funny at the flick of a finger you could just kinda explode! *i snap my finger making the boumb on you explode* ya kno zero and kham you realy turnd on me....time to pay!!!!
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:11 am

why did i ever teach u that move for
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:29 am

*i absorb the chakra into my body and the flames just cover me as i stand there idle*

Explosions? Not a good idea. And now that you've gone demon form...

*i call the dodecagram below us and my body begins to glow yellow*

I can show you a true monster!

*i take my hands out of my pockets and they begin to turn into diamond dragon claws. my mask turns to diamond and i grow wings of diamond feathers*

*the dodecagram heals you to full power and Hyozaia (Hyozanryu and Gaia fused) appears behind me floating with four dragon arms, four diamond wings, and Hozanryu's face is covered in a diamond mask (they float behind me and are controlled like that chick from tekken with the floaty dark wolf that switches fighting styles in the middle of a match)*

Bring it half-breed!
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:31 am

*i laph * come on guys you had to bring that out to fight a speacil jounin *to aeon and abari* you guys can join in wenever you want too....*shoots thousands and millison of iron needles around you then shoots fire balls outa mouth at you spitting acid into them then creating thousands of myself to shoot more needles at you* that...should...keep him for a bit * i pant outa breath*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:15 am

*I take the hit and fly backwards* I'll let him take out Hosaki later and then I'll fight!
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:50 am

*grabs aeon and abari with giant hands to pull them up a little in front of me* come on dont wait till the weaker one gets out fight like a man
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:52 am

*I slice at the Giant sand hands and set myself free* Whatevs
Back to top Go down
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:48 pm

*i warp out of the way and into Hosaki's face*

I didn't need to. I could take you without these. I could take all of you and your clones without these. I just wanted to use them.

*i take abari from you and hold aeon in he other hand*

So you can take your arrogant little attitude and shove it.

*hyozaia roars and we flap our wings and shoot diamond feathers in every direciton with a less than one inch space between them*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:51 pm

No dodgeing this!! *I expell Chakra from my body to defend*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:00 pm

right no way of moving away from this *i creat 4 bubbles around me all the needles stab into it and only one gets in but barley hits me* urrrg well then this should be fun *i creat a glass ball full of chakara and heated sand and send it flying at you makeing more and more and sending them off and leaving one in front of me*
Back to top Go down
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:27 pm

*the diamonds that didnt hit you fly around me and destroy the glass balls and fly into your stomach*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:31 pm

*I fly back nearly defeated and knocked out*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:58 pm

I'm not done yet! *I draw Tempest and Surge and begin to slash at Zam rapidly*
Back to top Go down
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:07 pm

*i lazily dodge the slashes without moving my feet and hyozaia picks aeon up*

Toodles.

*they throw you high into the sky*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)   Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling Like a Workout (all injuries will be healed at the end)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Azure flame :: Fighting and Rivalries :: TRAINING AREA-
Jump to: