Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
on the roof thinking about life and death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
on the roof thinking about life and death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
on the roof thinking about life and death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
on the roof thinking about life and death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
on the roof thinking about life and death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
on the roof thinking about life and death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
on the roof thinking about life and death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
on the roof thinking about life and death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
on the roof thinking about life and death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

on the roof thinking about life and death

Go down 
+3
Aeon
hosaki namanoichi
KAZENEKU
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-06-30

on the roof thinking about life and death - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: on the roof thinking about life and death   on the roof thinking about life and death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:51 pm

wat about people that with unanswered questions
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

Number of posts : 1205
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: on the roof thinking about life and death   on the roof thinking about life and death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:57 pm

they found the end of the path and hadnt payed enough attention to the answers that surrounded them becuase they passed them up completely ignored
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/naruto4lyf
KAZENEKU
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
KAZENEKU

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: on the roof thinking about life and death   on the roof thinking about life and death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:16 pm

I'm feelin that a little wat about the people around you
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: on the roof thinking about life and death   on the roof thinking about life and death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:41 pm

Tazuki wrote:
they found the end of the path and hadnt payed enough attention to the answers that surrounded them becuase they passed them up completely ignored

......That doesn't even sound sensible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: on the roof thinking about life and death   on the roof thinking about life and death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:49 pm

aeon, can you explain what doesnt make sense so maybe i can find another way to explain what im trying to say?
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: on the roof thinking about life and death   on the roof thinking about life and death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:07 pm

Passed them up? Who to say that didnt ingnore them willingly? Only the person themselves SHOULD make their own path..If they let other people just flood in..it isn't THEIR path anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: on the roof thinking about life and death   on the roof thinking about life and death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:28 pm

i agree that everyone should make their own path.

i never said that the answers were ignored willingly or by mistake. i just said they were ignored. the manner in which they were ignored is left up to the person.

and i didnt say the answers always came in the form of people. the answers lie within yourself. you just have to find them and know where to look. but sometimes other people can help you find the answers in yourself. but that doesnt mean they walk your path, that just means they can see the path your walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on the roof thinking about life and death   on the roof thinking about life and death - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

on the roof thinking about life and death
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4