Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN

Go down 
+7
Kero
Zeik hellgate
Tazzy
Kira U.
hosaki namanoichi
Xane Miyama
Abari Uchiha
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

Number of posts : 1089
Registration date : 2008-06-30

QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:15 pm

*turns to sand and apears in randomly on the feild*
Back to top Go down
Kero
Outsiders
Outsiders
Kero

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-03

QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:17 pm

*i use my diamond eye to locate hosaki and snap my fingers and hosaki gets constantly strucked with lightning*
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

Number of posts : 1265

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:27 pm

*i absorb my powers back from abari and my crystal flies to me*
now the fun can start
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

Number of posts : 1205
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:31 pm

xane....i do hold a slim ray of hope that you will find a way to talk this out with me. because i do believe this is all my fault.... and i said sorry i dont know how many times. but the only way to move on is to talk about it right? please. talk to me. ive given you multiple chances. please. i beg you. even if it takes until tomorrow. please talk to me about it. all of it. i want to help you. but right now you are going down a path of darkness that we cant follow. please. turn back before your lost forever. im willing to try...to try and return to what was left behind. so please. talk to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/naruto4lyf
Kero
Outsiders
Outsiders
Kero

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:32 pm

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*i run around in cricles and summon a rave and i begin to techno dance*

btw xane you do need to kinda listen to taz
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:36 pm

*ear twiches chared* TECNO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:42 pm

*Shiro walks in randomly with a surprized look on his face.*
Well now, how come i wasn't invited....?
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:45 pm

i told u taz...this has nothing to do with u. the azure needs to be taken down numerous notches...and if that means death and destruction, ill be the one who causes it
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:50 pm

*Shiro let's out a quick sigh and look at Xane with a smile.*
Can't we all just get along...?
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:53 pm

*behind shiro leaning on him* ya come on xane!
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:01 am

ha! as long as there is yin and yang, no...no we cant
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:04 am

*Still facing Xane, Shiro lets out a laugh.*
Then you're a fool. To think that death and destruction could solve anything.
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:05 am

*stil leaning on shiro eating a apple* ya man you fucking crazy
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Outsiders
Outsiders
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:07 am

*Slightly iritated, Shiro trips Hosaki forward.*
Don't lean on me. I'm not a wall.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

Number of posts : 1205
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:08 am

xane. then please. tell me.
what maade you come to the decision that the azure needs to be brought down a few pegs?? i didnt think there was anything wrong. where did this all come from? it didnt just fall from the sky. how? where? why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/naruto4lyf
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:08 am

*trisp foward* GOOD ENOUGH TO BE ONE *gets up and stand next to shiro still eating*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:32 am

*I poof in* Idiots
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:17 am

meh this should be fun! *sand swirls around me*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:49 am

*the fire comes around me like an aura* come on can we all just idk atcually hit people for the fact is where in a battleground,and yet were all just talkin here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:14 pm

Abari your right....*I Shadow Step to Xane and unleash a strong cutting roundhouse kick* I live in the Hospital you idiot..what makes you think I'd just let that happen.
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Number of posts : 1096

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:17 pm

yea but you forgot somethin * i burst a full soeed and uppercut's the shit out of xane* You fucked with my armory!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:18 pm

and shit i like both of those places *shoots thosuands of sand neeldes at xane*
Back to top Go down
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:34 pm

*i warp in, hands in pockets, and block abari's and Aeon's attacks with my feet and send them to hosaki*

Ok, before I proceed to do something with myself, I really need to know, what the fuck is going on? I can take random destruction but if people's lives are at stake then we have a problem. Xane, stop with the death threats to you know who and fight Abari and Aeon before i kick the shit out of all of you. Hosaki you have no business here, got it?

*i tap the end of my shoe in the ground a couple of times*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:40 pm

Zam!? *I look at him* He blew up the hospital.
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:40 pm

what the fuck you mean i have no buisness here like the rest of us haveing any more then me he burned there homes like he burnd mine and hes my fucking team captain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Azure flame :: Fighting and Rivalries :: BATTLE GROUND-
Jump to: