Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN

Go down 
+7
Kero
Zeik hellgate
Tazzy
Kira U.
hosaki namanoichi
Xane Miyama
Abari Uchiha
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2008-06-30

QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:41 pm

*i look at zam and nod*
agreed
*light chakra wraps around me as the wind blows violently and uncontrollably*
you all wanted a fight...
*my wings and tail sprout out*
...well, now youve got one hell of a fight on your hands!
*i flash in front of abari and throw him into aeon. as the to collide, i warp behind aeon and kick the both of them into the air*

Last edited by Xane_Uchiha on Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

Number of posts : 1096

QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:41 pm

he blew up the armory
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phatmancp2010
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:44 pm

and im not done...i'll bring the whole azure to their knees
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

Number of posts : 1089

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:44 pm

*flys in and kicks at xane* come on dont foget about me
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:45 pm

*I quickly use Aerial Recovery and gain control of myself* Bring it Xane Uchiha!! *I create 8 Chakra Blade that from a cricle around my back and Activate my Chakra Eye*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/booby_boy21
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:51 pm

*i acivate my sharingan*
i'll have no mercy...if it comes down to it...
*i warp behind saki*
...you all will die here!
*i place an exploding tag on sakis back and fly into the air after aeon*
this is it!
*my grieves and gauntlets appear as well as fang and bahamut. i slash at aeon with fang and follow up with a heel drop*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:52 pm

i draw my fangs of critias on my hands* yo Aeon tempary truce
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:53 pm

*throws tag off from me* jesus!!! *explosion makes me fly into a tree* damnit welll might as well get in demon form too *brings out demon form* LETS SHOW EM WAT WE GOT *shoots thousands and millons of iron needles* i second that thought !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:57 pm

*8th symbol lights up as the needles are blocked*
do better than that!
*i fly toward saki, grab him by his neck and fly him high into the air*
you know the consequences of your actions...right?
*i throw you towards the ground and warp to where youre about to fall*
NEO RAGING STORM!
*an immense geyser of energy shoots up from the ground*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:59 pm

*disapears into sand* aww come on you sound like my mom now *leans aginst a tree* seeing how you tauught me that move itll be easyer to avoid *does hand sighns shooting lazer beams outa the gound and from the sky*
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:06 pm

*the beams hit me and drop me to one knee*
you shall regret...
*winds swirl even more violent*
...making me drop to one knee...BAN...KAI! DOUBLE RELEASE!
*bahamut and fang glow, release, and stand on by sides*
i have no time to waste with you all...fang handle hosaki!
*fang nods and shoots a massive beam of energy at saki*
bahamut, take aeon
*bahamut flies towards aeon and swings his tail at him*
that leaves you and me, abari uchiha
*i rush at you and throw a fierce uppercut at your chin*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:09 pm

*flys far into the air smashing throw trees and woods because of the massive blow sand healing begins as i show no sighsn of life*
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:13 pm

*i go in the air and come down with a firece heel drop as i get up i do a backflip* ok xane i'll play * rushes at you with my gloves at my side*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:42 pm

Abari Uchiha wrote:
i draw my fangs of critias on my hands* yo Aeon tempary truce
Yea...and Xane...your not killing me!
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:51 pm

*fang fires another blast at saki*
*bahamut continuously swings his tail at aeon*
*i stagger back and rush at abari, both hands glowing gold*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:58 pm

*I begin to dodge the tails swings Sonic Sway style* Xane.....I could care less that your angry...your self-pity is annoying..I understand how you feel about becoming strong..but I never went around destroying things!!! *I begin rapidly Slashing at Bahamut with my Chakra Blades*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:02 pm

*i turn to sand and apear next to aeon and abari* urg damnit
Back to top Go down
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:04 pm

*Dimension steps in and hold Hosaki back* This is a sannin level battle your out of your league. Abari and Aeon can handle this
Back to top Go down
Abari Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Abari Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:05 pm

you kno wat this is all i wanted to do *charges chidori into myfangs as the forma orb like the rasengan* DF style Chidori Barrage *i shoot 2 orbs orbs full of lightning at you*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:06 pm

*sighs* i dont have a choice at this point hes in it to kill everyone and im on the list of his first to kill
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:08 pm

Follow it up!! *I fire 2 Blast Bullets at Abari's orbs and power them up*
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:08 pm

*flies back from abaris attack* shit!
fang:*looks at saki and spade* youre in the way *prepares another blast* leave now! *fires it*
Back to top Go down
hosaki namanoichi
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
hosaki namanoichi

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:09 pm

hahaha come on fang give me your best ill *drop kicks fang in the head*
Back to top Go down
Xane Miyama
Sannin
Sannin
Xane Miyama

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:11 pm

*as you dropkick fang, the blast engulfs you*
fang: folish boy
Back to top Go down
Zam
Outsiders
Outsiders
Zam

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:11 pm

*i laugh and stomp my foot calling the dodecagram below us and warp us into the realm of darkness making it impossible for anybody to leave or get in. it is just us surrounded by darkness and any type of exit would leave the person stranded in darkness*

There, no more casualties. Now you can really kick it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN   QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUIT BEING A DICK AND TAKE YOUR AGGRESION ON ME.......THAT IS IFY YOU CAN
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Azure flame :: Fighting and Rivalries :: BATTLE GROUND-
Jump to: